Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    I just received an email from them, saying "Yes we can cancel it for you, what is your order number? Thanks". In the other email they said, "Are items are guaranteed to ship on launch day, when we sell out of preorders, we will take them off the website until we get them in stock after launch. We will not charge your credit card until the item ships. Thanks for your question and if you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!"
    I guess I will just stick to them.

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by Xazzor View Post
    I just received an email from them, saying "Yes we can cancel it for you, what is your order number? Thanks". In the other email they said, "Are items are guaranteed to ship on launch day, when we sell out of preorders, we will take them off the website until we get them in stock after launch. We will not charge your credit card until the item ships. Thanks for your question and if you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to ask. Have a great day!"
    I guess I will just stick to them.
    I wouldn't expect them to say anything else. For all I know they may be legit. Either way, you've already let the cat out of the bag by giving them your credit card info.

It's either do as MC suggested and report your credit card as missing and cancel the order too. Or hold your breath and watch your credit card closely for fraudulent activity.

To be honest I hope they do turn out to be legit, as MC said, it'd be nice to have another alternative for games and peripherals.

Me personally, if I didn't have a pre-order in and was looking, I wouldn't chance it with an unknown source for that kind of money. About the closest I came to doing that was ordering my Dualshock 3 from Play-asia.com (this was when DS3 was launched in Japan but not in the western world), but I effectively firewalled this by using PayPal and would have been limited to a max of $50 out of pocket.

Note that play-asia was a known decent company but some folks had had issues with them (low percentage) on delivery of goods.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    I wouldn't expect them to say anything else. For all I know they may be legit. Either way, you've already let the cat out of the bag by giving them your credit card info.

It's either do as MC suggested and report your credit card as missing and cancel the order too. Or hold your breath and watch your credit card closely for fraudulent activity.

To be honest I hope they do turn out to be legit, as MC said, it'd be nice to have another alternative for games and peripherals.

Me personally, if I didn't have a pre-order in and was looking, I wouldn't chance it with an unknown source for that kind of money. About the closest I came to doing that was ordering my Dualshock 3 from Play-asia.com (this was when DS3 was launched in Japan but not in the western world), but I effectively firewalled this by using PayPal and would have been limited to a max of $50 out of pocket.

Note that play-asia was a known decent company but some folks had had issues with them (low percentage) on delivery of goods.
    I actually used Play-Asia to get an import copy of MotorStorm when the PS3 first came out because I didn't want to wait until February to play it here in the states. Then when February rolled around, I went to Blockbuster, rented the US version and swapped the discs when I returned it back to them! Suckers!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Bad Monkey, Bad, Shame on you

* Ships Monkey off to Bieber's house for punishment *
    Last edited by TAZ427; 09-10-2013 at 21:07.

5. Likes NYFAN75 likes this post
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by TAZ427 View Post
    Bad Monkey, Bad, Shame on you

* Ships Monkey off to Bieber's house for punishment *
    Noooooo! She'll just sing horribly and then spit on me! LOL!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

PSN ID
    XazzorFCB
    I will cancel the order and do as suggested above. I can wait for PS4 and losing money for unknown company is not worth of it.
    edit - ok I cancelled. Also asked them for confirmation of it. We will see.
    Last edited by Xazzor; 09-10-2013 at 22:43.

Dang, this is making me really nervous haha. I really want a ps4 but looks like it isn't going to happen. Very sad, anyone know a place to pre order still? I am in Montana so there is a chance I can get one.

Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    All prices are set.

PSN ID
    zyxex

rombie.com

Quote Originally Posted by Gmaergirl805 View Post
    So i preordered my PS4 through Rombie.com (seem to be only place left that is not sold out) and i am wondering what the best and cheapest place to get preorder accessories for the PS4? Was looking at Gamestop but there prices are kinda high. Any place cheaper?
    has any purchased and received an order from this company?(ROMBIE.COM) they have xbox ones and ps4, but I don't want to be scammed. any suggestions welcome. there twitter was only recently created too. help. if you know a real site or know if this is a good site please let me know thanks. theres also a site called preorder heaven it takes paypal has anyone heard of it?
    Last edited by zyxex; 10-17-2013 at 19:14. Reason: looking to peorder ps4 and found new site

Elite Guru
    PSN ID
    TAZ427
    Quote Originally Posted by zyxex View Post
    has any purchased and received an order from this company?(ROMBIE.COM) they have xbox ones and ps4, but I don't want to be scammed. any suggestions welcome. there twitter was only recently created too. help. if you know a real site or know if this is a good site please let me know thanks. theres also a site called preorder heaven it takes paypal has anyone heard of it?
    They only list next gen items on their website and it popped up sometime after E3, and since it hasn't been released yet, then nobody could have received goods. I trust them not. Never heard of preorder heaven either.

PSN ID
    zyxex
    Pre order heaven takes Paypal or I wouldn't even consider. PayPal helped me with a purchase awhile back but I'm not 100% familiar with all there policy's. thanks for pointing out that they have only next gen stuff I had not looked at everything on the site and assumed they sold other stuff as well.

PSN ID
    zyxex
    I wish let me know I hoping to score one if they can afford to pick it. I will gladly give anyone there deposit and pick it up in Oklahoma. At least u wont lose ur money. I'm going to try best when they open. The sale clerk said they had some cancels and didn't cancel so they could have a few to shelves or so the employees could buy I'm sure, lol

Thread Information