Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    So you're gonna mouth off the Administrator? Good. Hope he bans your spamming ass........

Yeah, like I want to be in a clan where the The Dude isn't smart enough to not pick fights with admins....

PSN ID
    NastyNative101
    Thanks for the free bumps guys!

Just asked the admin a question? whats the big deal?

I find it rather offensive that he has not answered!

Community Manager
    PSN ID
    Fijiandoce
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNative101 View Post
    Thanks for the free bumps guys!

Just asked the admin a question? whats the big deal?

I find it rather offensive that he has not answered!
    You should consider checking your PM's. More than that, you should consider checking up on the thread you posted your question in yesterday. Myself, as well as another member, posted in reply. That makes two replies from myself regarding your query.

It's clear you have no intentions of accepting the rules here, so consider this thread locked. Feel free to PM any member of staff if you have any further questions.

I'd advise you to refrain from circumventing this closure.

As you seem intent on using this thread and this thread alone, here is the rule for you:
    3.4 Keep the forums clean of useless, distracting material. (No spamming/advertising)
    :: Do no use PSU as an avenue of advertising or the self promotion of other sites, blogs, Youtube channels, etc. Spam also includes posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the topic and posting multiple posts or threads on the same subject. Repetitive material, whether text or images, may also count as spam.

2.3 Listen to the warnings and guidelines set by the staff. (No insubordination)
    :: Often and also in certain scenarios, the staff may lay down general warnings and regulations. Do not ignore these, nor should anyone engage the staff directly witihn the thread about them. If you are unsatisfied with it (or, in general, the actions of any staff member), then contact a staff member via PM or create a thread in the Feedback Section concerning it.
    Sig courtesy of the_jim

Thread Information