Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

It has been two weeks, post your feelings

Wow two weeks has past. Seems longer. We had tough times with 1017 and other errors, but SE is coming through with fixes.

I am in love with this game. Yes I worry about leveling other classes with main as it will be leve/fate/dungeon grinding and will be slower, but thats fine. I know a few are rocking darklight gear here in PSUltros. So what are you guys feeling. I really can not wait till we all party together and go for gear.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    I still love it. Am very glad i have slowed right down and taking my time.
    Have a huge amount of quests backed to level other classes etc. Focusing on my crafting lately.
    Am definitely going to subscribe.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    im all in. addicted once again to FF online... i cant wait to get my job to 50 so i can start a new one! crafting is effing crazy awesome... grinding is awesome, Leveling is awesome quests are awesome... this game is $#@!ing AWESOME!
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I love it. I've slowed down a little bit, just taking my time and enjoying it for what it is. Of course I want to hit 50, but I'll take my time. I'm going to subscribe and can't wait until we can all do some cool party stuff together.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    Loving this game, i started slow and am continuing in my own pace - have around 12 class's lvled to at least lvl 10 now and am really enjoying the crafting.

Not so much the massive grind between 25 and 30 though. just want my warrior!!!!

Got my sub to 15 last night, now its just 4 levels on my maurader to go. Urgh!!!

(i get bored of maor grinding all the time, small amounts i can handle but just fighting mobs does my head in)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    i love this game. its so fun, and its very challenging. I love the duty finder, fates, questing. I do miss the grouping up and exp partying but i love it.

PSN ID : Azimuth85

Dat Guy
    Items Protect yourselfNew User TitleTitle Style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    When I break free from my goldsmithing chains, I do love the combat system

Thank you itachi

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazeburnout View Post
    (i get bored of maor grinding all the time, small amounts i can handle but just fighting mobs does my head in)
    Yeah, I know what you mean. Trying to unlock white mage, just a few more levels on conjurer and then totally gotta work on my sub. I do miss exp parties, made grinding much more fun.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    I am creeping up on 50 and may or may not do the endgame stuff like gear grinding. If I do it will be guild only def. next job is lancer def.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

PSN ID
    siftinglurker88
    This Game is awesome! and even managed to get my partner playing it as well who has never played playstation before and now shes addicted. But unfortunatly she was fighting irifit the other day and started getting abused by someone else in her party. guess thats what can happen with mmo's but apart from that is been great

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    KungenMartiin
    I love this freaking game! It's my new crack basically

My ONLY quirk with this game is, and has always been, the "escalator" effect that everyone but my own character have when they run, especially when sprinting and riding a mount.

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    I'm SO SO SO addicted to this game. I can't believe it...I love my Ghost Soulscar, everything about him is perfect...I love being a Dragoon and I love the world that we have at our disposal to advance and mold our characters.

I've been grinding the second to last duty for "philosophy tomestones" which can be used to get Darklight gear at Mor Dhona teleport. They all give 9-12 to my main attributes, strength, skill speed and crit rate and accuracy. They have made a substantial difference! I'm working on my relic weapon now. I always get power hungry and OCD in these kind of games, I always need my char to be the best it can be and this game accommodates a lot of my gaming fancies. I will be subbing and playing this for a very, very, very long time...and will probably play little else.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm SO SO SO addicted to this game. I can't believe it...I love my Ghost Soulscar, everything about him is perfect...I love being a Dragoon and I love the world that we have at our disposal to advance and mold our characters.

I've been grinding the second to last duty for "philosophy tomestones" which can be used to get Darklight gear at Mor Dhona teleport. They all give 9-12 to my main attributes, strength, skill speed and crit rate and accuracy. They have made a substantial difference! I'm working on my relic weapon now. I always get power hungry and OCD in these kind of games, I always need my char to be the best it can be and this game accommodates a lot of my gaming fancies. I will be subbing and playing this for a very, very, very long time...and will probably play little else.
    ha i know what you mean... even at low levels im always buying HQ or +1 gear for myself... or trying to find whatever is best for me... im really interested in the MNK darklight stuff as well since it looks WAAAYYYYYYY better than MNK AF.
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Temple Of Qarn is a $#@!. That's how i feel.

Thread Information