Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    But seriously though, AC4 looks pretty tight, especially the next-gen version. but if the main guy is still getting away from all the crap he does, by jumping into a hay cart, i'm out. that is the most $#@!ing ridiculous $#@! i have ever seen in a video game.

it's so $#@! that it would make this game immensely better if they simply just removed it.
    I find it quite funny when people get mad or don't like a video game because its not realistic.
    If games were all realistic then they would be boring.
    So I guess in AC you would rather climb down every lookout point manually because its realistic instead of taking a badass leap of faith onto a magical hay bail?
    Yes it's kinda silly, but it's a video game, so it's allowed to be fake.
    I myself wish AC and Deep Down could just take place in there own time period instead of this time travel mechanic, which is unnecessary IMO, especially in AC.
    Will have to wait and see how it's implemented into Deep Down before we can really knock it.

Extreme Poster
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEST SUBJECT 83 View Post
    So I guess in AC you would rather climb down every lookout point manually because its realistic instead of taking a badass leap of faith onto a magical hay bail?
    Yes!?

Apprentice

I find it quite funny when people get mad or don't like a video game because its not realistic.
    For me the issue is a bit of a grey area. I think it depends entirely on the game and what its trying to accomplish. A little unrealistic-ness (I know, no grammar Nazis please! Its not a real word, I get it) in a game like AC is fine. Being unrealistic in a more serious military shooter or something would be a little harder to swallow.

4. Likes TEST SUBJECT 83 likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    my problem is, if they have a great climbing/stealth system then why the need for that cheap tactic? it takes away from the actual challenge that people play these games for. or i do anyway. i want it to be difficult to get away. you already have the ability to go wherever you want...that's a huge advantage. what else do you need?

if this game was like MGS in that aspect, i would love the series. i would ignore the cheesy battle system.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    Yes!?
    You can always do that instead.
    Options are great!

Extreme Poster
    You can always do that instead.
    Options are great!
    more like a cheat. the options are already there...you can acrobat yourself to any location in the game!

Thread Information