Latest PSU headlines:

Hybrid View

PSU Live Streamer

Amazon.de Listed GTA V For PS4

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/09/...gta-v-for-ps4/

We’re less than a week away from what could be the biggest release in gaming this year with Grand Theft Auto V. I’ve got my copy pre-ordered and I have the day off too. I’m prepared for GTA V on PS3. What I’m not prepared for, despite the rumours, is GTA V on the next generation of consoles.
    Amazon Germany seemed to believe the rumours, or they have inside information, that GTA V will be launching on the PS4 at least as they listed it earlier today.

However the original link has been removed and redirects to a 404 page. It’s possible it was all a big mistake, but please Rockstar and every retailer out there stop playing with my emotions. Confirm the existence or non existence of the next gen version already.

What you guys think? Real?

I figure it'll probably happen eventually. Chances are good R* is going to wait till maybe early next year to release a next gen version to maximize current gen profits, and perhaps see how many will buy it again on another console.
    Last edited by shepard; 09-13-2013 at 01:22.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Master Guru
    Items Title StyleNew User TitleBaby Chocobo
Gift received at 01-13-2013 from Ghost
Message: enjoy!Final Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIUser name style
    They should eventually release it for next gen consoles. If that happens I wouldn't mind purchasing a PS4 copy even though I will own the PS3 version.

Elite Member
    why put this on PS4? I know we only like almost 2 months away before PS4 comes out but why on earth would they release it for nextgen consoles! maybe money I suppose but if it does happen I hope it doesn't affect the other upcoming games like Red Dead 2 or for that matter GTA 6 I don't want it put to much focus after spending 5 years on GTA V already it been long time coming!!

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nextgen3 View Post
    why put this on PS4? I know we only like almost 2 months away before PS4 comes out but why on earth would they release it for nextgen consoles! maybe money I suppose but if it does happen I hope it doesn't affect the other upcoming games like Red Dead 2 or for that matter GTA 6 I don't want it put to much focus after spending 5 years on GTA V already it been long time coming!!
    Why even make a game at all? MONEY. Was that a serious question??

It will come out for next gen, but don't plan on it until next year. They do not need the entire team to port the game over and optimize it. I'm sure the next gen versions are being worked on as we speak. Rockstar knows what they are doing and they know how to use their resources to work on their upcoming projects.

Master Guru
    Items FuturamaGoogle ChromeAmerican DadHalf-Life 2Battlefield 3User name style
    I think it's very likely we'll see it on next gen consoles. And I hope so, as I don't have the time or money this close to consider buying it on current gen.

Don't Steal. Don't Molest Little Children. Don't Deal Drugs.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I will say it again for those that not knowing the facts

GTA V is PS3 and Xbox360 this year only and no other platform is getting this yet

Next year the P.C, PS4 and Xbox-one version will be announced and not before hand... It makes no sense announcing the next gen and p.c versions yet.

Since they want to max sales on current gen first and

the sales on current gen will make them decide to go next gen, the P.C version will be out before the Next gen version. Since they are following a pattern that suits sales and when sales are all counted and then they will decide next gen
    Last edited by claud3; 09-13-2013 at 15:47.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Swordsman-45
    Items User name styleOne Piece
    Damn, I can't decide, I already preordered the game, but now thinking about canceling it. Why they just reveal an update plan like BF, COD and the others I don't remember. Most will be happy about that for sure.
    (_)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

MyAnimeList
    Currently playing GOW:A
    Next : Last of Us, One Piece : Pirate Warriors 2

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    for those, just sticke with current gen GTA V
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information