Threaded View

PSU Live Streamer

Amazon.de Listed GTA V For PS4

Source: http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/09/...gta-v-for-ps4/

We’re less than a week away from what could be the biggest release in gaming this year with Grand Theft Auto V. I’ve got my copy pre-ordered and I have the day off too. I’m prepared for GTA V on PS3. What I’m not prepared for, despite the rumours, is GTA V on the next generation of consoles.
    Amazon Germany seemed to believe the rumours, or they have inside information, that GTA V will be launching on the PS4 at least as they listed it earlier today.

However the original link has been removed and redirects to a 404 page. It’s possible it was all a big mistake, but please Rockstar and every retailer out there stop playing with my emotions. Confirm the existence or non existence of the next gen version already.

What you guys think? Real?

I figure it'll probably happen eventually. Chances are good R* is going to wait till maybe early next year to release a next gen version to maximize current gen profits, and perhaps see how many will buy it again on another console.
    Last edited by shepard; 09-13-2013 at 01:22.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Thread Information