Latest PSU headlines:

Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

What game(s) do you want a sequel for?

Mirror's Edge - The game was, and still is very fresh. It's innovative, challenging, and unique--something missing in a lot of games nowadays. Simply running around in full velocity all while pulling off near impossible jumps was exhilarating, to say the least. The world was a feast for the eyes, with vibrant colors of reds, yellows, blues, whites, and greens being the norm. The story left much to be desired, though, and the writing was tacky at some parts. And the world, while beautiful and sterile, felt very empty and devoid of life, which I get because Mirror's Edge takes place in a futuristic dystopian city; however, it would have been interesting to have interacted more with other characters, or at least get to see some of the npc's go about their daily lives. Other than that, Mirror's Edge is a very solid game, one that I hope there is a sequel for.

Alice Madness Returns - There's a possibility of a third game being in the works if enough attention is garnered, according to American Mcgee himself.

But yeah, the game was heavily flawed. Most notably in it's pacing, stretching out far too long, resulting in a game that is best played in short bursts as to avoid tedium. The game play also failed to evolve (how many times must we pull another lever?). Despite that, Madness Returns has the most gorgeous art I've ever seen in a game. There were so many times where I would suddenly stop what I was doing and marvel at the scenery, captivated and hesitant to move on.
    Hot Girl - Cliff Jump Fail !!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzZHhCZYzto

Superior Member
    Freedom fighters 2!!!!
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    There was a game calles S.W.A.T. On PC back in 2004 i think , it was awesome and ospent hundreds of hours online.

Alpha Protocol, But this time i want a respectful publisher pick it up and spend some money on it.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I remember always wanting a Crystalis sequel.

I'd absolutely love another Heavy Rain or LA Noire with their issues fixed. I have zero expectations of the Heavy Rain one happening, but there might be a chance of LA Noire. If they fixed the interrogation stuff and changed cities I'd pick it up day 1 knowing just that.

And I had a little laugh seeing the avatar/sig of the post that snuck in while I was typing.

Forum Sage
    I want a true sequel to Dino Crisis (not what we got as Dino Crisis 3.)

I'd kill for a new onimusha!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

PSU Trophy Manager
    PSN ID
    Faenix1
    Items Final Fantasy X-2Final Fantasy XIIFangNoctisLightningFinal Fantasy Versus XIIIFinal Fantasy XIII-2Final Fantasy XIIINaughty DogFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy VIIPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Happy to know Im not the only one still waiting for an onimusha title. The last one was very good and fun, though I dont think that kind of game will work these days :/

Sig&Av by Kuro

Summoning (Destiny of) spirits as I venture back into (FFX) Spira. With a bit of "Catching 'em All!" on the side.

PS4 Preorders: WatchDogsWitcher3DyingLight

PSN
    , XBL, Steam: Faenix1 - 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6299-4363
    Phat PS3: February 2008 - June 1st, 2011, Slim PS3: June 3rd 2011 - Present
    PS4, 3DSxl: November 2013 - Present
    PSVita December 2013 - Present

PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    I'm a broken record on this. frickin' Heavenly Sword. The game was far from perfect, but the potential is phenomenal.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Superior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    I'm a broken record on this. frickin' Heavenly Sword. The game was far from perfect, but the potential is phenomenal.
    I came in here to post this. It's amazing that Heavenly Sword was released so early in the PS3's life cycle yet it's still one of the best PS3 games to date. I really need to play through this game again soon.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    Happy to know Im not the only one still waiting for an onimusha title. The last one was very good and fun, though I dont think that kind of game will work these days :/
    Yeah, here's another one that would like to see another Onimusha game. Preferably in the style of the first three games, the fourth one was starting to derail the series a bit, IMO. Actually, I would prefer to see another Onimusha over another Ninja Gaiden. Guess I just have to wait and see what Yakuza Ishin will be like if I want a samurai game.

Superior Member
    Last gen:

25 to Life- loved that game and the cops and robbers multiplayer, one of my favorite shooters ever.
    Star Wars Battlefront- I know we're getting a next gen one but I think it's gonna end up being a very different game.

This gen:

Binary Domain- one of the most fun shooters I've played, great gameplay and mechanics.
    Spec Ops: the Line- basically, see above. Make the same game with more features and upgraded multiplayer and I'm in.
    Tom Clancy's End War- R.U.S.E. wasn't a sequel nor as much fun. Please give us more strategy games on consoles!
    Alpha Protocol- great game that with some additional polish and development time would have been amazing.
    Red Dead Redemption- had a great time with this game and think the frontier setting has more to offer yet. Maybe an native American protagonist?
    The Saboteur- see "Alpha Protocol" but with an even better setting and more interesting story.

All I can think of off the top of my head and without looking at my games.
    R.I.P. Tom Clancy.

May you have many Commies to wage war upon in Valhalla.

PSU Live Streamer
    Sleeping Dogs 2 please, I really enjoyed that game.

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

thank you

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    zex494
    Dragon's Dogma,Legend of Dragoon,Heavenly Sword
    I had no intentions of becoming a leader. It is as a warrior how I shall be remembered, but these are hardly numbers worth dying for.
    -Zechs Merquise

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Beyond: 2 Souls!!!!!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    La noire
    Rise to honor
    Zoe

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Veteran
    PSN ID
    SomaXD
    Items PhotoShopPhotoshopAssassins Creed EzioKillzone 3Guerrilla GamesNaughty DogRaidenNoctisiPhone BlackVitaDeath NoteFinal Fantasy VII
    Terranigma and a proper console Mana game. (dawn of mana looked amazing but was terrible... and children of mana was awesome but on the DS)

i need these game to continue!!!
    Vanik Tetsu'ya
    PS4 500GB//PS3 MGS4 80GB//PS3 120GB Slim//360 250GB Slim//360 4GB Slim w/Kinect//Black Wii 4.3u softmod//PS Vita w/32gb card

Veteran
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    There are a few games I want sequels to: Septerra Core, Zone of the Enders, and Valkyrie Profile. I highly doubt any of those three will ever get a sequel but I can only dream.

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    If I had to choose just two, they'd be Mirror's Edge and Enslaved. Simply because they have, in my eyes, solid premises and do a lot of things right, but still have a tremendous amount of room for improvement.

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Valkyrie Profile Hrist
    Onimusha - Don't let Double Helix develop it keep it Japanese.
    Mirrors Edge game which is coming soon.
    Vanquish or a spiritial successor of some form.
    Demon Souls 2

Veteran
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Considering that Mirror's Edge and Demon's Souls are getting sequels then there's no point listing them as you will be getting them.

Supreme Veteran

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bully and another Metro

Superior Member
    Dino Crisis - Because dinosaurs.

Deadly Premonition - Maybe a spiritual successor with similar open-world gameplay and quirkiness.

Manhunt - A next-gen Manhunt would be kickass. Please Rockstar! Take a break from your other IPs.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I wanted to see another Batman game by Rock Steady. I know the Batman series already has a sequel and even a third game coming out this October, but I really wanted the third game to be developed by Rock Steady.

Currently Playing: Pokemon X

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I wanted to see another Batman game by Rock Steady. I know the Batman series already has a sequel and even a third game coming out this October, but I really wanted the third game to be developed by Rock Steady.
    Me too sister.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

26. Likes The Black Wolf wishes they had posted this first.

Thread Information