San Rafael, CA
    PSN ID
    Mighty No.9 Now Coming To PlayStation 3

The campaign just passed $2.2 million which means it's now coming to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360! Of course we only really care about the former.

Keiji Inafune's side-scrolling indie shooter, Mighty No.9, is officially coming to the PlayStation 3.

The game passed another one of its Kickstarter stretch goals today pulling in a whopping $2.2 million. Those who pre-order the game via the Kickstarter drive will be able to claim a PS3 version when it is released in 2015.

Mighty No.9 was announced during Gamescom 2013, and reached its $900,000 funding goal within the first 24 hours. Mighty No.9 is a side-scrolling shooter, much like Inafune's previous creation Mega Man. Inafune left Capcom a few years ago and since then has formed indie studio Comcept Studios.

Currently there are 14 days left in the Kickstarter drive. If the campaign reaches $3.3 million, a PlayStation 4 version of the game will be made as well. Early copies of the title can be pre-ordered by donating at least $20 to the Kickstarter campaign while it is still live.
    I donated $20 back when it started and I'm really excited to play it on a console. Wish we could get a Vita version though.
    Contributing Writer @ PSU | Amateur Games Journalist | Internet Media Guy

Tumblr Blogs: Josh Likes Games | Coffee and Controllers | Follow me on Twitter
    Spooky Mobley's Conspiracy Corner | Pixel Power Art

Dedicated Member
    Keiji Inafune should just buy Megaman of capcom even though hes creating this. I love that this game was more made just to piss off Capcom and give them a waking up call.
    Playing - Danganronpa 1 then i'll play 2(Vita), Samurai Warriors 4 (PS3)
    Support Xenosaga HD by clicking the link below and sign the petition!

Thread Information