Dedicated Member
    Items User name style

Electronic Arts' new CEO is Andrew Wilson promoted from EA Sports

Company hires from within as executive VP of EA Sports will fill vacant seat atop FIFA, Battlefield publisher
    EA

Electronic Arts' exhaustive search for a new CEO led it to promote from within after all. The publisher today announced that executive VP of EA Sports Andrew Wilson is now the company's CEO, replacing the seat left vacant by John Riccitiello's resignation in March.

"I envision EA as the World's Greatest Games Company," Wilson said in a statement. "This is not about what we are aiming for or what we will become. Rather, it is about an unfaltering commitment to what we will be every day. This is an attitude that must drive our culture as one team.

"I also believe EA's strategy is sound. Our focus on our talent, our brands and our platform together with our investment in next-generation consoles, mobile and PC free-to-play, as part of our ongoing transition to digital, is right. But we have plenty of work ahead to ensure our collective success."

gamesindustry.biz

Poor Peter Moore, destiny unfulfilled
    Last edited by victorijapoosp; 09-18-2013 at 01:06.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Thread Information