Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I'll post my 'taxi in a kiosk' picture.

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...to-take-a-taxi

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    there a glitch in losing the cops ( up to 3 stars)
    is going to the hills and the cops won't follow you

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I have not encountered any yet.. But once i do, i will pop them in here
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dj- View Post
    there a glitch in losing the cops ( up to 3 stars)
    is going to the hills and the cops won't follow you
    I don't know if this would be a glitch or not, but while having 3 stars I got into the blimp and flew straight up and eventually the helicopter left and I wasn't able to be seen by any of the police (even though they saw me get into the blimp and fly up).

I think I went higher than the helicopter could, so not sure if this would work for higher wanted levels.

Dedicated Member

HDD Speed and the Download version?

Does anyone have a SSD or 7200RPM HDD installed?

I have a 500GB 7200rpm WD installed in my PS3 and my typical wait time is NOTHING.
    Do we know if the textures are crippled in the download version of GTAV or if it's just the load time on stock slower HDDs?

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    This thread isn't what I thought it would be. These are more exploits and quirks.

Here are the glitches I've come across **Very Minor Spoilers**:

- First pop-in occurred while traveling very fast on a highway but it was minor (road was pop-in) (PS3 normal install)
    - During the planning of the 1st heist, when Mike is inspecting the building and taking pics, all I hear is nothing but screaming and wailing outside as if there was a rampage and murder spree...why?
    - Lastly, I saw my first rain and even thunder with lightning but its was perfectly clear skies when it started...umm what the hell? Then it finally clouded more and rained heavier which is great and what I wanted but then all of a sudden it got dark to the north and a flash of lightning quickly came and then one second later it cleared up again and everything stopped soon. This is strange behavior from the most intelligent weather system in video gaming. I'm a weather nut and this is a farce. I wanted that storm to come to me and last longer!! Another strange thing about that, for some reason during and after the storm is gone there are way less cars on the road afterwards...in the middle of the day.
    - I see some area glitching sometimes with my character when in a swimming pool and certain fences and walls

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    This thread isn't what I thought it would be. These are more exploits and quirks.

Here are the glitches I've come across **Very Minor Spoilers**:

- First pop-in occurred while traveling very fast on a highway but it was minor (road was pop-in) (PS3 normal install)
    - During the planning of the 1st heist, when Mike is inspecting the building and taking pics, all I hear is nothing but screaming and wailing outside as if there was a rampage and murder spree...why?
    - Lastly, I saw my first rain and even thunder with lightning but its was perfectly clear skies when it started...umm what the hell? Then it finally clouded more and rained heavier which is great and what I wanted but then all of a sudden it got dark to the north and a flash of lightning quickly came and then one second later it cleared up again and everything stopped soon. This is strange behavior from the most intelligent weather system in video gaming. I'm a weather nut and this is a farce. I wanted that storm to come to me and last longer!! Another strange thing about that, for some reason during and after the storm is gone there are way less cars on the road afterwards...in the middle of the day.
    - I see some area glitching sometimes with my character when in a swimming pool and certain fences and walls
    These are bugs, not glitches. The OP can correct me if i'm wrong, but he probably wants this thread to contain nothing but glitches that can help you in the game.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    glitches are bugs, it is the bugs in the code that makes things like glitches happen

and yes they can help or discourage you from continuing for sure
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

10. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by billm0066 View Post
    These are bugs, not glitches. The OP can correct me if i'm wrong, but he probably wants this thread to contain nothing but glitches that can help you in the game.
    read claud post

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1

13. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    so my atomic blimp got impound by police and i tried to get it but it blow up killing everyone

15. Likes ttech10 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Haha. Pretty funny stuff.

I had a helicopter randomly flying off from the middle of the road earlier.
    I've also had the internet on the phone freeze up, but stuff was still happening. I tried replaying a mission but the website was still stuck on the display, I ended up having to load a save.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have a bounty run away and get stuck in a tree and i had to kill him... I had a car fly over my head when in the city, i had bikers chasing me still attached to their bikes

LMAO

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    There was another report of this happening here.

I've had some more glitches like the character model part way going through physical objects. Also if you run, jump, and then press O on the PS3 you do a flip or roll sometimes and if you do this to a car, sometimes the car will teleport a few feet away!

They delayed this game for 6 months because of polishing and likely fixing bugs and glitches. There are way more of these in the game than I thought there would be (reports everywhere, on par at least with the PS2 era GTAs). Can you imagine how bad the game must have been in this regard if they released it in the Spring? They knew it was likely broken and would cast a huge shadow on the game and franchise if they let all the glitches take over. They were likely backed into a corner bigtime and had no choice but to delay this significantly because of how unplayable during that time it was.

19. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    The Wrap Up is glitched in the mission replay. A helicopter is supposed to show up and trigger a cutscene but instead the helicopter flies like two miles away and disappears.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    As many glitches are being reported, one amazing glitch I found out about last night (haven't tried it yet) came up where you jump off a building in a certain spot and then land in a certain spot without controlling the fall, you bounce off the platform or something and shoot straight up in the air endlessly like mad and then soar past the clouds and I believe you can even control it like Peter Pan!!!!! One of the most amazing things found so far I think, can't wait to try it:

Images of location: http://imgur.com/dYNNzRt,OMSd3hh,NnsSC4g,4pNYyfp

If there's a risk Rockstar will patch it, maybe we should keep it on the down low...its going to be attempted for online as well.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    So I did the flying glitch I posted last and it works!!! Its awesome, you can fly like Superman/Neo/Peter Pan/Ironman and crash into buildings. I actually got it the very first time I tried it too.

Dedicated Member
    Items User name style
    I bought LS customs pretty early on, after the final heist set up of buying and modding gauntlets. I lost my free mods perk from owning LS customs.
    You can't be serious with the 30 megabyte signature... ~ Staff

Maths is biased! It keeps telling me the PS4 is 50% more powerful than XboxOne!
    Great song, should have more views :'(

SHIMAASAAAANIIII!!!!!
    http://i.imgur.com/bP50xuM.png

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I used the free money business glitch, were you buy a business and when the cut scene kicks in

Hit start and replay a short missions and upon completion of set mission, you load up at the business you are about to buy

Own it without loss of money what so ever.. Easily patched when that arrives

Thread Information