Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Who said he said it would be the biggest game for the next 5 years? You need to take a step back and realise he means out of games we know about now.
    You blind? I quoted him!

But since you missed it, 2-3 times in this thread

"and now THE BIGGEST GAME OF NEXTGEN ads another award"

Please quote him where he says "so far" or "from the ones we know"

Thanks

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk 2

Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    and now the biggest game of nextgen ads anothere award..

Titanfall has taken home the "The Future award at Tokyo Game Show".
    https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/st...764160/photo/1

apparently not a lot (if any) of US games achieve this award.
    The amount of awards this game has racked up before TGS was already impressive, and now they have won in Japan. This game is gonna be huge. 2014 on xbox-one is looking pretty solid.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    You blind? I quoted him!

Thanks

So what your telling me is that you took him saying "the biggest game of next gen" as he thinks that no other game will be better than it in the entire generation?

I doubt that is what he means. And if he did, then he is an idiot.

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Your delusional if you think this game will sell xbone systems in japan. It is coming out for pc to (oh but console exclusive durrr) so they will get it for that.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Your delusional if you think this game will sell xbone systems in japan. It is coming out for pc to (oh but console exclusive durrr) so they will get it for that.
    Maybe not but its a good start. We will find out soon enough.

Veteran
    Who cares if it sells millions in Japan????????

As long as we get an amazing game to play...Some of you guys are so obsessed with sales i wonder that you's just look over spreadsheets rather than enjoying yourselves playing the actual games!

Anyway Japan is dead for gaming, Sony's and MS release schedule shows that! I doubt Japan after nxt-gen will be doing much other than handhelds.
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

7. Likes BBK.. likes this post
    Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore View Post
    Who cares if it sells millions in Japan????????

As long as we get an amazing game to play...Some of you guys are so obsessed with sales i wonder that you's just look over spreadsheets rather than enjoying yourselves playing the actual games!

Anyway Japan is dead for gaming, Sony's and MS release schedule shows that! I doubt Japan after nxt-gen will be doing much other than handhelds.
    Lol shows how little you know. Here is some marketing 101 for you.

Ms not releasing in jp till next year because look at xbx sales. Why ship them units that sit on shelf when they could be sold.

Sony owns japan. They are not releasing till next year because they are safe and they want to make sure they got units for launch.

Japan is dead??? Lol guess you dont like dark souls, or capcom games, or tales of games. Really japam dead for gaming....lol maybe for you ms peps yeah but they are alive.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Lol shows how little you know. Here is some marketing 101 for you.

Ms not releasing in jp till next year because look at xbx sales. Why ship them units that sit on shelf when they could be sold.

Sony owns japan. They are not releasing till next year because they are safe and they want to make sure they got units for launch.

Japan is dead??? Lol guess you dont like dark souls, or capcom games, or tales of games. Really japam dead for gaming....lol maybe for you ms peps yeah but they are alive.
    Sony owns Japan? Really? I'd put money on Ninty dominating them when it comes to making money!

Yep the fact that you only mention 1 or 2 games from Japan shows you that hardcore gaming is dead over there...every now and then we get a gem but they are few and far between...Pretty sure major japanese devs have also stated this in the last year or two!

Capcom games lol

If it's not as dead as you say...

What AAA Japanese titles do we have coming out for launch on both systems? Or if thats to hard how many japanese games are out on launch compared to western games?
    Last edited by UkHardcore; 09-22-2013 at 19:21.

Forum Sage

I don't particularity care for Japanese games.

Extreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    You blind? I quoted him!

Thanks

I think that's what he meant but he sort of wrote it this way.
    So what your telling me is that you took him saying "the biggest game of next gen" as he thinks that no other game will be better than it in the entire generation?

I doubt that is what he means. And if he did, then he is an idiot.
    ho der!
    Sony owns Japan? Really? I'd put money on Ninty dominating them when it comes to making money!

Yep the fact that you only mention 1 or 2 games from Japan shows you that hardcore gaming is dead over there...every now and then we get a gem but they are few and far between...Pretty sure major japanese devs have also stated this in the last year or two!

Capcom games lol

What AAA Japanese titles do we have coming out for launch on both systems? Or if thats to hard how many japanese games are out on launch compared to western games?
    yea i agree with you here. but more specifically, it's japanese games that are dead. the japanese never liked western games to begin with.
    I don't particularity care for Japanese games.
    hoooo derrrrrr!

Miqo'te Bard

Capcom games lol

I could mention more games since you think one or two is to small and you cant google so here goes
    Valkeyria chronicles
    White knight chronicles
    Demons souls
    Dark souls
    Persona arena
    Dark souls 2
    Tales of xilla
    Tales of grace
    Tales of symphonia
    Disegna
    Final fantasy 13( the game where they tried to make it appeal to you western game rules bro gamers and it was no ff odd because its what you guys wanted)
    Ff13-2
    Ff lightining returns
    Ff14
    White knight chronicles 2
    should I go on well ok
    Bayonetta
    Chaterine
    Time in entrnity
    Ni no kunu
    Lost odyssey(zomg an xbx game no wai)

You get the picture by now. Calling it dead lol. If its two years after launch in japan then feel free to call it dead but calling it dead now is like saying its game over when one team scores first.

You guys hate capcom yet ea, ubisoft, and plenty others do the same thing but they get a free pass. If two years after launch there little no japanese dev games out ill feel free to say I was wrong but whats going to happen is a big told you so. Even bandi has said it has plans for a tales game next gen.

13. Likes Shingo likes this post
    Veteran
    So every now and then they make a good RPG, Most of them garbage though! The only thing saving Japanese gaming is Nintendo's Mario & Zelda games as you can rely on them being good. Good games like Res Evil, Final Fantasy, PES etc etc have fallen waaaaaaay short and are pretty awful! PES 2014 while good on the pitch feels as if it was made in 1992...Online is completely broken, Presentation is the worst it's been this gen and the sounds/chants are diabolical! They have not evolved they still try to make games the way they did in 1994!

At least they have Pokemon & Monster Hunter going strong...Yaaaay!

You say they will bring games out in two years time...No one is saying they wont...It's just Japanese games are really $#@! compared to how they used to be and very rarely do we get a truly amazing game.
    Last edited by UkHardcore; 09-23-2013 at 00:17.

Miqo'te Bard
    So every now and then they make a good RPG, Most of them garbage though! The only thing saving Japanese gaming is Nintendo's Mario & Zelda games as you can rely on them being good. Good games like Res Evil, Final Fantasy, PES etc etc have fallen waaaaaaay short and are pretty awful! PES 2014 while good on the pitch feels as if it was made in 1992...Online is completely broken, Presentation is the worst it's been this gen and the sounds/chants are diabolical! They have not evolved they still try to make games the way they did in 1994!

At least they have Pokemon & Monster Hunter going strong...Yaaaay!

You say they will bring games out in two years time...No one is saying they wont...It's just Japanese games are really $#@! compared to how they used to be and very rarely do we get a truly amazing game.
    That I agree with. Last gen we had some amazing games on PS2 from them, this gen not so much.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    and now the biggest game of nextgen ads anothere award.. Titanfall has taken home the "The Future award at Tokyo Game Show". https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/st...764160/photo/1 apparently not a lot (if any) of US games achieve this award.
    As did some other games including another US game. (BF4). http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/09/...nd-eight-more/
    Last edited by mistercrow; 09-23-2013 at 00:37.

Extreme Poster
    he said "if any" lol and BF4 won, wtf?

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    he said "if any" lol and BF4 won, wtf?
    Yep exactly. lol

Veteran
    BF4 is also going to be awesome, Dont know where im going to get the time to play that at Forza!

Forum Sage

BF4 just looked more of the same to me. It's going to a great game but Titan Fall looked more original and that's why i'm more exited for it than BF4.

Not to say BF4 looking the same is a bad thing though

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    1 game is not going to get them a american console.The typical western trend of shooters is slowly dying as time goes by.
    Playing - Tales of Vesperia (secret missions),Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    BF4 just looked more of the same to me. It's going to a great game but Titan Fall looked more original and that's why i'm more exited for it than BF4.

Not to say BF4 looking the same is a bad thing though
    I agree with this assessment. :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Thread Information