Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    What are the parents doing?
    They aren't doing their responsibility as being the parents of these kids. That's the big picture.
    The big picture is how these kids are being raised and how that will affect their future. Threatening to sue someone isn't even close to the amount of problems these kids can cause over the rest of their lives, or how bad it can turn out for them, and for others...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    It does not matter if you are rich or not. The end result is that

there parents are the ones that have no respect for any human being what so ever

so does not matter what status you are in life
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Dedicated Member

PSN ID
    Foraeli
    Teens Trash Home of Ex NFL Star and Tweet Pics; Ex NFL Star Sued For Retweeting

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    He hasn't been sued...

That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. How do you sue the guy whose house your kids trashed?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMan287 View Post
    That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read. How do you sue the guy whose house your kids trashed?
    Well, you can sue for just about anything these days. Winning is a different ball game. The point though, is that these parents are about as dumb as a rock, or worse. They are trying to threaten this guy so they can protect their dumb ass kids.

If it were my house trashed like that, and I had access to all this stuff that does, or could, identify the violators, I'd make damn sure it went super public and file charges against each and every one of 'em.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    They aren't doing their responsibility as being the parents of these kids. That's the big picture.
    The big picture is how these kids are being raised and how that will affect their future. Threatening to sue someone isn't even close to the amount of problems these kids can cause over the rest of their lives, or how bad it can turn out for them, and for others...
    From a parenting perspective I will agree but the overall big picture isn't the case. It's people taking a rich guy to court and trying to get money. It's that simple.

Well, you can sue for just about anything these days. Winning is a different ball game.
    I'm just saying.. It's ridiculous for parents in that situation to even think "Let's sue this guy", let alone to go ahead and do so.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So freaking stupid and the worse thing is, if they the parents win

This just just leaves a lot of questions to ask society, on what is fair and what is not
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer
    ok after all the ruckus, i've read the entire article. wow, firstly, what a bunch of $#@!ing little $#@!es! I thought it was just a TP job. wtf! $20,000? pissing on carpets, holes in ceilings? that's not cool or funny!

$#@!, these parents should be happy he didn't catch one of them little $#@!ers and beat the $#@! out of them or worse.

but sadly yeah, i can see this being something related to him being rich but at the same time, being a parent myself...i can still see them suing this even if it wasn't a rich guy.

you have to understand that being famous also makes his website more damaging to the kids.

BUT, what these parents should have done first is whoop their kids, then taken THEIR info offline (which is pointless at this point but still) and then asked this guy to take that off his website.

maybe that's what they meant when the report says they are "threatening" him? maybe they're saying that they will threaten to sue if he doesn't take the info off. I get that.

but it is also possible that some probably just wanted to see if they can make some moola out of this.

so i think it can go both ways, just that we don't know which parents may or may not be.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    I'd spank my kids if they were to do something like this. Better yet.. I'd take away all their privileges. No car, no cell phone, no Minecraft LOL, no friends over, no extra activities after school.. NOTHING. Go to school, by the bus, come home by the bus, and sit in your room.

Then on the weekend, they'd be over there fixing that guys house until it was like it was before they were there.
    No Minecraft? That's just beyond cruel man.
    Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.8GHz | Nvidia 660 ti | 6 GB Corsair Xms 1333 Mhz | 1 TB Seagate HDD | 250 GB WD HDD | Windows 7 Ultimate |

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Acid Snake View Post
    No Minecraft? That's just beyond cruel man.
    Not really. Put these little $#@!s in the mine they call a room and make them craft an apology as well as a solution on how they're gonna pay the guy back for all the wrong they did.

13. Likes Acid Snake , Omar likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Not really. Put these little $#@!s in the mine they call a room and make them craft an apology as well as a solution on how they're gonna pay the guy back for all the wrong they did.
    you'll be a good parent.

God, just thinking about this makes me wanna whoop my kid lol jk. but really though, if my son ever did this...oh boy oh boy. just gettin' all excited thinkin' of all the deserved whoopin'. wow i just realize i may have some issues.

definitely ground the $#@! out of him/her.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    From a parenting perspective I will agree but the overall big picture isn't the case. It's people taking a rich guy to court and trying to get money. It's that simple.
    It isn't like that at all. This isn't something that was planned to do for the purpose of suing someone. That's just a threat... it isn't even something done, or that would even matter in the grand scheme of it all. Look.

Compare a single issue, such as the possibility that these parents sue someone... or, 300+ kids that have no parental direction in their lives.

The threat of a suing someone isn't even remotely close to the chaos that goes on with a large group like that.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    you'll be a good parent.

God, just thinking about this makes me wanna whoop my kid lol jk. but really though, if my son ever did this...oh boy oh boy. just gettin' all excited thinkin' of all the deserved whoopin'. wow i just realize i may have some issues.

definitely ground the $#@! out of him/her.
    Why thank you Sufi monster. You're too kind. And yeah. You may just need to burn off some energy. I'm sure the wife is all too happy to oblige.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Have you seen the pics of the damage and stuff on his website?

Must be really strnge and scary to see all these yobs who are uninvited in your own home.

For more go visit
    www.helpmesave300.com

This one here says it all don't you think?

Last edited by keefy; 09-22-2013 at 23:37.

Unbound Mercenary
    I'd sue all the kids that didn't show up to help.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    It isn't like that at all. This isn't something that was planned to do for the purpose of suing someone. That's just a threat... it isn't even something done, or that would even matter in the grand scheme of it all. Look.

Compare a single issue, such as the possibility that these parents sue someone... or, 300+ kids that have no parental direction in their lives.

The threat of a suing someone isn't even remotely close to the chaos that goes on with a large group like that.
    it doesn't have to be planned.

yes, I understand that the parents don't give a crap. That still doesn't subtract from the fact that now they are trying to find something to sue for and it does infact involve compensation. It doesn't matter how bad the parent or parents are, anyone can sue a rich guy. Instead of everything being pointed at their children, they are trying to find something to counter-sue him for and since they do in fact know who it is and the background of the guy that owned the house. It's going to be about money.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 09-22-2013 at 23:48.

Forum Overseer
    All of the kids involved need to be jailed at least a month.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    it doesn't have to be planned.

yes, I understand that the parents don't give a crap. That still doesn't subtract from the fact that now they are trying to find something to sue for and it does infact involve compensation. It doesn't matter how bad the parent or parents are, anyone can sue a rich guy. Instead of everything being pointed at their children, they are trying to find something to counter-sue him for and since they do in fact know who it is and the background of the guy that owned the house. It's going to be about money.
    If you wanna change the ideology of the party, then sure... suing is the grand scheme of it lol. I guess that's with anything though, so everything is about suing? . We are talking about the party, and the kids, and the parental responsibilities. Suing isn't the motive behind what happened, or why the kids went where they did, etc.

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Generation YOLO.

I raged hard :/

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    This is how it is

PARENTS ARE TO BLAME, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Forum Overseer
    GTA5 couldn't have come out at a better time. Love GTA5.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    GTA5 couldn't have come out at a better time. Love GTA5.
    Random considering the thread lol. Spill the beans..

Forum Overseer
    Random considering the thread lol. Spill the beans..
    well, i hope i'm not spoiling anything but like one of the character supposedly is going through the same $#@!. too busy with life, doesn't know what kids are up to. well he knows what his son is up to and that's talking $#@! on COD, and i feel bad because i was like that too lol.

but it's just funny that GTA5 pokes at these sort of issues and they really do exist! basically they're trying to say that the new generation is self-centered and all that blah blah, u know, selfies, being on smart phones constantly etc. you can walk around in rich areas and you see a bunch of people just standing on the sidewalk as they click away on their phones.

anyway, i'm sure our generation was thought of being bad as well, and i don't think any generation has ever gotten away without criticism. same old.

but goddamn i wish i could gather all these kids and put some sense into them like those prison speakers...whatever they're called. show them how the prison looks like. sadly they probably look real nice lol so that won't work.

Thread Information