Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Forum Overseer

Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    that's not true at all. i can talk negative about any game out there. show me one game that i can't talk crap about. you can't, it doesn't exist.

but there are things that this game is doing that i can prove to you that no other game is doing. there's no argument there.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    lol i wasnt even talking to u

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I agree completely and i have said this game would encounter problems and i could leached for it

I will even post it in here
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer

Quote Originally Posted by MW2-LgNd View Post
    lol i wasnt even talking to u
    lol i know. i meant that whoever is talking negative, honestly doesn't make it a bad game. there are so many good things about it...especially if you're into sandbox games, and even more important if you are into GTA games.

there are people that just won't like it...there's nothing one can do about it. simple as that. and i'm not saying those problems don't exist...but how much do they matter in the grand scheme of things? really, i wouldn't have even noticed them because i'm so distracted by how gorgeous the game looks and plays.

around every corner, i think, wow they could've done this or that with the game...just a little touch would've made it perfect but then there are many more things that i didn't think about and the game does those too so the idea is that the dozens of good things outweigh the fewer than dozen issues.

5. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Here is my own post about how i knew this game would encounter problems and i got leached for it

Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I am going to put this frame-rate issue to bed

Each and every game will have frame-rate issue's and so will GTA V and i am not denying it won't... Were they are and how they are encountered is up to us to find out.. Be it in large gun fights or fist fights or car chase's or mission based

Be rest a sure, they will be there

And before anyone asks this question

Will we encounter glitches of falling through scenery or glitched guns, ped's, cops, vehicles etc... etc... And the answer is yes, will they be annoying at the start yes and will they prevent you from finishing what ever you are doing YES

But again, each game will have them and this game as much as i am praising it to death. Will have flaws that will annoy me and glitches that piss me of at some point and FRAME-RATE drop that will $#@! things up

So yes

Side note, updates will address many issue's and yet begin other issue's and them updates will do the same thing

So updates will help in a massive way, but not fix the whole game. We have seen this with SKYRIM of the same set scale, of a massive world with graphical problems and freeze issue's etc... etc...

So YES
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...t=#post6203547
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Forum Overseer

I haven't encountered glitches at all.

8. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I have encountered a few glitches... But they are old school glitches and common in the GTA series, so i can deal with them and i am use to them as well

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Abdou023
    Passive mode is tactical a solo online mode, were you can not shoot or be shot at etc... etc..

It means you can cruise freely around and not get attacked

Yes i understand that but this mode is only included in MMORPG's with no single player option. whilst in GTA if you don't want to get attacked just play the single player mode. The whole point of GTA Online is to experience the entire game with real people, like having real people replace the NPC's. What you saying would defeat the whole purpose of it.

PSN: Abdou023
    Currently Playing: GTA 5

PSN ID
    matt1y77
    Here is my own post about how i knew this game would encounter problems and i got leached for it

http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...t=#post6203547
    With a game as large as GTA 5 there are bound to be a few glitches and texture errors, but because the game area is so large and diverse its not really a problem for me, I could spend hours just walking/driving/flying around and love every minute of it! That is the beauty of this game, the game area itself is the main star of this game. What other game lets you fly a blimp, then get eaten by a shark or take photos of a pink dinosaur and change between 3 great individual characters? None, best game I have very played.

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdou23 View Post
    Yes i understand that but this mode is only included in MMORPG's with no single player option. whilst in GTA if you don't want to get attacked just play the single player mode. The whole point of GTA Online is to experience the entire game with real people, like having real people replace the NPC's. What you saying would defeat the whole purpose of it.
    Heh kinda have mixed feeling about that "experience".
    The way i see it, it will be complete chaos.
    Most people just try to make your day as misserable as possible.

"Ok i'll just drive to my airfield to smugle some guns" *BOOM* - random guy clips you from the side of the road.

30 Minutes later

"Finally there, now let's hop into that plane and get going" *BOOOOOOM* - RPG right in the kisser.

Don't get me wrong it could be awesome but i doubt you'll have much fun unless you're the griever yourself or you play with friendds.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Passive mode is for just learning the ropes off online and it can not be entered once you enter the online straight away.. So if you do not pick Passive mode, then you are in the firing line so to speak

Were is passive mode is single player online easy mode

So if you want to play in passive mode firat and by all means, but once you leave it

You can not re-enter it again
    Last edited by claud3; 09-25-2013 at 12:51.

Thread Information