Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    I'm liking it so far. Ep2 was better than the pilot and ep3 looks better again.

I do wish it more serious and less campy but I'll give it time, Skye is ridiculously hot, I dislike Fitzsimmons and love how connected it all is with the movie universe. Will keep watching.

Click HERE for my Videos

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    Wow, they even managed to make Fury look bad. Really hope this hit isn't indicative of Avengers 2.

Elite Member
    watched it other night! good start to the show hopefully some viewers wont drop I believe anyone cant relate to marvel

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDragon7 View Post
    Wow, they even managed to make Fury look bad. Really hope this hit isn't indicative of Avengers 2.
    I doubt it, it's all just for TV. But I do wonder if and how they'll re-introduce Coulson into the mix in Avengers 2. I wouldn't exactly care if they didn't either.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Erm, its pretty $#@! so far, asides from the Sam Jackson appearance!

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

PSN ID
    infinityignited91
    i like it....
    although freak of the week made me lol. Yeah i think if they concentrated on character/plot more and not so much freak of the week.
    I do tend to get a bit lost with the story sometimes.

Agent May is awesome though

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    If anyone dropped off watching this (understandably) i suggest you get back into it, the last few episodes have defo raised the bar and tied in with the movies. its defo getting better

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by 33x View Post
    If anyone dropped off watching this (understandably) i suggest you get back into it, the last few episodes have defo raised the bar and tied in with the movies. its defo getting better
    yep

Really looking forward to this weeks one after the shock of last weeks awesome episode.

Click HERE for my Videos

Power Member
    PSN ID
    Dave-The-Rave
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VI
    Never stopped watching it, definitely getting better and better. If you are a fan of the MCU you sort of need to watch it.
    Trophy-licious!

3DS: 3754-7606-9595

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Really liked the latest episode, it wasn't as intense as the last two episodes because it was more of a set up episode. It really did set up a lot of things though!

Glad to see Ward really is a bad guy. I hope the show has the balls to keep him that way. Please please don't let his "Love" for Skye make him see the light and re-join the team as a good guy. Ward as the recurring big bad throughout S2 would be awesome IMO and Agent Triplett can take his spot on the team.

Click HERE for my Videos

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    God dammit...I keep missing this. Time to download and prioritise me thinks...

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Glad to see Ward really is a bad guy. I hope the show has the balls to keep him that way. Please please don't let his "Love" for Skye make him see the light and re-join the team as a good guy. Ward as the recurring big bad throughout S2 would be awesome IMO and Agent Triplett can take his spot on the team.
    I think ward has killed to many shield agents to ever rejoin the team after he gets exposed, probably sacrafice himself for Skye or the team in some cliche act of remorse. Im still unclear as to how he came back to being a trusted agent after murdering that crippled guy. Hell that wouldve made him even more suspicious to me after Garrett got found out. seeing as how that death covers up for garrett so nicely.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Gantz; 04-16-2014 at 21:20.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Elite Sage
    PSN ID
    Pheonix7
    It's still pretty campy, but the twists and turns of the last few episodes were decent.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Good finale last night, you know who showing up was awesome. Looking forward to Season 2.

Click HERE for my Videos

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Scryer View Post
    Good finale last night, you know who showing up was awesome. Looking forward to Season 2.
    As am I. This show is great and found it groove. We have so many questions going into season 2.
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    I heard that little super-injection Garrett and Chloe took is apparently linked to the Skrulls. I'm guessing season 2 is gonna show that, more cosmic stuff and probably end with a Thanos reference.

Super Elite
    Items User name style
    Interesting ^ but Marvel only partially own the rights to the Skrulls, So it may be another alien race instead.

http://io9.com/why-we-may-never-meet...lms-1527485765

Click HERE for my Videos

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Maybe the Kree then, that was also a mentioned rumour. We could have a secret invasion storyline. But what Garret and Chloe have in them points to a cosmic entity. It's definantely gonna set up for Ultron, but it also has to tie-in with Guardians of the Galaxy and Thanos. I really hope next season is about Ultron and Thanos, meanwhile, starting a new S.H.I.E.L.D. With Coulson in charge.

Even though, Tony Stark, in the comics, became the new Director of SHIELD. Hey, we could possibly see the CIVIL WAR event in this series, that would be awesome. But I really would love to see Iron Man, Hulk and the all-star cast show up on the show, that would be wicked.

Thread Information