Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    The brat button and moving vehicles and high buildings :what:

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    LM-93
    Items Battlefield 3AppleAvenged SevenfoldEA SportsJoker (limited ICON)Metallica
    My most random AI moment to date;

I was coasting over sandy shores in a buzzard and landed in front of a shop on the road, thus causing a traffic jam.
    Two motorists got out of their cars and randomly had a fist fight, one guy threw a punch and missed, hit the window of an ambulance in the queue.
    The paramedics then proceed to kick the living piss out of this guy whilst the other runs away.
    After killing him, they walk up to the ambulance, turn back around and then treat the guy they've just murdered. Failing to resuscitate him, one paramedic jumps in and speeds off. The other runs through the desert.

I was laughing so hard I only really managed to catch the treatment part on my snapmatic.

PSN: LM-93
    Lets Play!
    PS4.

3. Likes hoverbike, claud3, ttech10 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Was driving around the country and found a cop chasing the two mariachi guys (didn't know they spawned outside the one mission) and while I was following them, another chase group joined.

Eventually I got ahead of the lead bad guys and slowed the group and then stopped them. Then, instead of shooting the cops, the mariachi driver gets out and blasts his partner away before trying to run away.

He ended up trying to take on the lone surviving police officer, but he couldn't quite pull it off.

5. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Not really funny, but interesting. I'm sitting with the game, Franklin parked in a parking lot in the car with the radio on and I'm distracted doing something else. The controller starts to vibrate (phone does silent) and freaks me out. Then I hear explosions. I drive towards where cars are speeding away from and find this:

Not too sure what happened, but two exploded semi trucks and one upside down. It was near the trolley tracks, though I'm pretty sure the trolley stops for vehicles.

7. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Who killed these two truck drivers, and why? Find out more in the next episode of The Great Mystery of Explosions next week on Channel 10

Power Member
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    This is what makes the GTA games great.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I love picking up peoples cars on online with the cargobob and dropping them when i get high enough

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Do you need proof that the driving AI is jacked up in this game? Drive to the red dot on the map and get to a safe place and watch whatever vehicle has spawned where the maroon Cavalcade is in my picture.

A good portion of the cars in the lane furthest the parked vehicle will, for no reason at all, drive up the sidewalk and around the parked vehicle.

Occasionally you will also see the force pull them sideways as they have deviated too far from some preset course R* has decided they should take. The best, though, is when you get the rare one speeding around the vehicle and crashing into the concrete barrier.

It's also funny that all of this happens across the street from a major police station.

You can also park a car there and help them crash into things:
    Last edited by ttech10; 02-13-2014 at 04:53.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    The GTA V A.I is miss laid to believe it is acting alone and yet the A.I in GTA III was more hijackive to the car or anything you drove

Sent by using my fingers. How else can you
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    So their update today removed the vehicle that spawns there. Of course, parking a car there yourself still makes the drivers screw up.

Thread Information