Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195

Funniest Moments/Lines/Happenings in GTA V

I'm surprised this thread isn't here yet, one I'd like to see other player's stories. There are too many funny things in this game to list but the most memorable and funniest can be posted **Some Spoilers Marked with Two "**" before the line**:

- One of the first ped lines that made me laugh was "Yeah my vibrator is completely worn out." from some girl
    - When I stand in front of a vehicle for a long time they often say some stuff which is comical but one line that really made me lose it was this from a male ped in a funny tone, "Hey, isn't anyone else seeing this? Is someone/anyone getting this on camera?" and then he just continues to go on about how much of a loser I am .
    - Everything involving the public bus in this game, every time I do something with it or go on a rampage I always laugh my ass off at what takes place. First its getting in its way by standing there and I did this in my first 2 hours of playing GTA V. The bus driver gets pissed off easily and starts giving the finger and yelling stuff. Then the animation of getting the driver out of the bus, and him trying to get back on. Followed by taking a joyride with police and criminals trying to stop out while other passengers are still in there, either dead or having motion sickness because of all the stunts your doing!
    - Trevor: "Why oh why weren't you drowned at birth?"
    - Trevor goes up to a female police officer just minding their own business and says right to her face, "How did you ever become a police officer?" Something along the lines of being $#@!ty or something I don't recall but the girl gets angry and pulls out a gun not soon after saying, "Your going to regret this." At this point I just run circles around her until she shoots.
    - ** I loved the knock at COD and other generic shooters by a conversation Mike and Lester had during the Life Invader Mission!
    - ** During that same Life Invader Mission, if you don't phone that new device during the CEO's press conference to blow him up, he says this, "Uh, we seem to be having some problems with this new device so hold tight, we should get it fixed soon (Booing from the audience). I'll also fire several people for this." He then angrily walks stage left and starts throwing a tantrum and punches the air forcefully with his fists!!! Every time I think about this I laugh.
    - When Mike sees his shrink, its funny how right when something sparks in his mind the shrink says sorry we're all out of time way too early and then asks for money
    - What I like to do that's funny is call the 911 service over and over again until they stop answering! LOL. Also funny, calling on myself when I have a wanted rating for the police to come (with lots of chaos ongoing)!
    - ** When I go into the strip club and get a girl to do a lap-dance, I touch her and the bouncer keeps saying No Touching. Then if I continue they get more aggressive with their tone and then finally the scene cuts to them throwing me out on to the street outside. They say never come back and then seconds later I run right back in while the bouncer says, "Oh your not going back in" and a small group of them tries to punch me and I just fight 2 of them at once in a comical fashion. Finally guns start firing and I push a stripper down while dying! I wish it was recorded somehow.

PSN ID
    matt1y77
    I was playing as Trevor and walked up to a guy on the street. I pressed right on the D-pad and he said to this guy "you look like an ugly women" I nearly died laughing!!

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    M - "If he finds out he's probably going to be-head me....and then go after my family...or raise them as his own....I don't know which is worse"

HA!....good point.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharky742 View Post
    I was playing as Trevor and walked up to a guy on the street. I pressed right on the D-pad and he said to this guy "you look like an ugly women" I nearly died laughing!!
    I didn't know you could use the d pad to interact with pedestrians! Overall though this game just hasn't really tickled my funny bone much. I used to laugh my ass off at GTA games. I don't know if it was because I was younger and more immature then. Still pretty immature at times though lol. But it just hasn't really had those hilarious moments of the past games.

Especially the radio stations. Talk radio for instance used to have me rolling. This game, meh.
    Last edited by PS4freak; 09-26-2013 at 08:03.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Starting random fights will people on foot or in vehicles, is so freaking funny and punching people into the water or under passing vehicles
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Superior Member
    I loaded a game the other day as Trevor and he was in his underwear slumped over a building ledge hungover from God only knows. He comes to it a minute or so later and I proceed about my business. At that point the only logical thing to do was steal a Jet. I mean c'mon, you're naked right....why not

Superior Member
    At some point I switched to Trevor he was sitting next to a rock in a flowery dress somewhere on Mount Chiliad!

It was quite a walk to the road too before I could steal a vehicle!

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I didn't know you could use the d pad to interact with pedestrians!
    Did you read the instruction manual first? There are also tips that pop up on the screen and the one tip I get the most (that I can read anyways) is about using the right button on the D-pad to interact with peds. The game will become much more funny when you do this.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I am surprised some people did not know you could interact
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Quote Originally Posted by hoverbike View Post
    Did you read the instruction manual first? There are also tips that pop up on the screen and the one tip I get the most (that I can read anyways) is about using the right button on the D-pad to interact with peds. The game will become much more funny when you do this.
    I rented through Gamefly so I don't have a manual.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I rented through Gamefly so I don't have a manual.
    Well don't worry, your not missing much as the manual just consists of the buttons and what they do for on-foot and in-car controls. If your with Gamefly you can still see the PDF of the manual or look for the controls somewhere else.

overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Trev and his hillbilly pal are on route somewhere....

"get in the car, you can jerk me off on the way! Im kidding... You can suck me off instead!"

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

13. Likes PS4freak likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Switched to trever and he was arguing with a body builder at the beach saying " I know you've got a sock stuffed in there! !" And I had to fight a bunch of bodybuilders off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Trevor! You're a Hipster!

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    PhillyPhreak
    "You look like you struggle with simple tasks." That comment kills me every time.

I also loved the hipster conversation between Michael and Trevor. Comedy gold.

"PS1994"- #4ThePlayers

Forum Overseer
    the first two missions are pretty funny. ebonics makes everything funnier.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    robvandam111
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by PS4THEWIN View Post
    Trevor! You're a Hipster!

...F*** YOU!

Classic. Same thing with Lamar meeting Trevor. During that mission, if you escape the cops with Lamar. they have interesting conversation together unfortunately couldn't get through that alternative.

3DS: 4613-6960-4293

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Trevor has some of the most out of this world lines

I have heard him say " I'll cum in your ear " to nervous ron and man he really makes you feel excited and enjoying playing with him

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    InkedOne78
    Items Joker (limited ICON)
    Playing as Trevor and a random event started so I drive over to the car on the side of the road get out of my car and as soon as I get out I get tasered. I wake up and I'm laying on railroad tracks with a train coming in just my underwear. That was something I wasn't expecting.

Forum Overseer
    Trevor's not always funny. they make him go out of character too many times.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    But that us what appeals to me. He is unpredictable

Forum Overseer
    no i mean...they didn't do a good job of him being unpredictable. it's not tactful. they tried to do somewhat, imo, jack from the shining and it fails a little. sometimes it works.

Veteran
    Items Manchester United
    Had a mad chase with police earlier...they are incredibly dumb. Took a pathway up to a.mountain point on motorbike and parked at a peak...they chased and flew straight over the edge..totally past me...like lemming diving to their deaths...4 stars too.

Forum Overseer
    pretty sure they did that on purpose.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Vichael
    Items The Beatles
    Trevor crying as he drove Patricia back home, while "If You Leave Me Now" plays on the radio.

Also, Jimmy knocking that guy out with his bong and teabagging Michael by accident.

Thread Information