Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Sony confirms PlayStation 4 Killzone, Camera, second DualShock bundle for UK

UPDATE 2: As Eurogamer revealed yesterday, retailers have begun alerting those who pre-ordered a PlayStation 4 about the new official bundle options that are available to them.
    First off the bat is GAME, which is offering an upgrade to the PS4 mega bundle, which includes the console, Killzone Shadow Fall, a second DualShock 4 controller and the PlayStation Camera for 449.99 - that's 21 more expensive than an Xbox One.
    Yesterday Sony UK boss Fergal Gara told Eurogamer he expected retailers to sell the bundle for 10 either side of Microsoft's Xbox One UK price, so GAME's offer comes in a little expensive.
    Also available is a PS4 with Killzone bundle for 399.99, and a PS4 with Watch Dogs, also for 399.99. The PS4 on its own costs 349 in the UK.

We expect other retailers will update their customers in due course. If you receive an email about this, let us know in the comments below, and we'll add the various prices.
    UPDATE 1: Sony has revealed new detail on its Killzone Shadow Fall PlayStation 4 bundle, which will actually be available in two different flavours.
    You can get a PlayStation 4 console and physical copy of the game for €439 (roughly 369, final RRP TBA), as well as the PS4/Killzone/Camera/Extra DualShock 4 variant mentioned below, which will cost €499 (roughly 420).

Sony will release the eye-catching PlayStation 4 bundle leaked on Amazon last month in the UK, Eurogamer can exclusively reveal.
    In August Amazon France listed a PS4 bundle that includes a number of extra items for the same price as Xbox One in Europe.

The bundle costs €499 - the same as Microsoft's European Xbox One price - which translates to around 427. In the UK the Xbox One costs 429.
    Included in the box is a copy of PS4-exclusive launch title Killzone Shadow Fall, two DualShock 4 controllers and the PlayStation Camera. Internally Sony calls this the "mega bundle".

That's compared to Microsoft's offering, which includes FIFA 14 when you pre-order the bundle, Kinect and an Xbox One controller.
    Bought separately, the bundle's contents would cost 503 when purchased together from Amazon at time of publication (349 for the PS4 console, 55 for the PlayStation Camera, 54 for a second DualShock 4 and 45 for Killzone: Shadow Fall). That's roughly a 70 saving.

"I can officially confirm that the answer is yes [Sony will bring the bundle to the UK]," Sony UK boss Fergal Gara told Eurogamer today at the Eurogamer Expo.
    "It'll be similarly benchmarked in euro equivalent. PlayStation 4 is 349 and €399, so it will be the same equivalent.

"It will be no more than a tenner either way [of the Xbox One 429 UK price] depending on what conversation rate we use on the given day."
    Sony will announce several new PS4 bundles tomorrow, Eurogamer understands. The company has told UK retailers to alert those who have pre-ordered PS4 that they now have the option to upgrade to one of these.
    "It [the mega bundle] is in limited volume, and therefore it is probably going to go mainly to current pre-order customers, then follow-up volume may well be post-Christmas," Gara added.

"But there are other bundles that also represent incredibly good value. It's not just about having a good base price. We want to offer value in every way we can.
    "Starting yesterday, our retail partners are contacting their pre-order customers in order, so starting with the first, working up to when they run out of that special bundle, saying, we now have clarity on exactly what PlayStation 4 bundles we have to offer for day one. Would you like option A, B, C or D?

"Everybody who has pre-ordered in the expectation they're getting just the PS4, including the DualShock 4 and the headset - the basic configuration. But as we've worked through the details and worked through the options we've come up with some great bundle offers. And it is only fair the first people in the queue get first chance to get that.

"It's a brilliant thing to do for the gamer. In theory there could be some free on day one, but I think it's unlikely, because the people in that queue are going to say yes please."
    Source

Great news. I'm sure Shopto.net do an upgrade option so I won't miss out on my pre-order place. I don't really care for the Camera but I was going to be buying KZ:SF anyway so plus that it comes with an extra controller makes this a no brainer.
    Last edited by BBK..; 09-27-2013 at 13:54.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Tha_MonkeyClaw
    Items Protect yourself
    I don't live in the UK, but that is a damn good deal!

-=[ PSN ID: Tha_MonkeyClaw ]=-

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    BreBaz
    Items One PieceOne PieceAuronPS3 FatVitaNaughty DogFinal Fantasy XPlayStation
    Very nice deal indeed.

Forum Sage
    I'm just looking at it in the way i can get a second controller for an extra 30! The Camera is just the gravy. I don't have anywhere to put it and where I play i won't have enough space to utilise it but I'm a sucker for 'freebies'

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Damn! I wish we were getting a bundle like that here.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Superior Member
    US taking more L's. If they bundle released here I'd definitely want it.
    It's funny that in this day in age people can steal as long as they have a reason too. Even if that reason is created by the thieves themselves.

Dedicated Member
    For some reason, im not that hyped about killzone 4. Decent bundle though.

This bundle is available in Germany, too.

However I don't know if one will get it o release day, that's why I hesitate ordering it... probably I will order but still not cancel my first order of "regular" ps4, of which I can be sure of getting at day #1. If I get both, I'll just send one back.
    "Luckily, the Helghan economy is based on moving explosive material around in barrels,
    which gives the humans an edge in combat."

Valar Morghulis
    PSN ID
    SerinousTSE
    Items PS3 FatVitaPS3 Slim
    cool box

any news if this bundle is coming to the US??

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Me too. I wont cancel my original ps4 from amazon.de.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    crazy_gooner
    In two mind about Killzone but this is a good deal. Make this with driveclub, Battlefield or watch dogs and you have me on board Sony.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Dayum!! I'd buy it if it were available in the US; adding that to my pre-order system I already did.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Libra-75
    Yeah, I wish we would get bundles here in Sweden too. I would be all over this bundle if it was available here. Killzone is one of the games I really want day one.

what is the reason not to throw North America a bone?

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Just pre-ordered the bundle from Amazon.de (it got available today I guess). But no delivery date is shown. I will need to decide to throw away original guaranteed pre-order now or the bundle.

How do I know if I'm first in line to get that bundle in Amazon.de?

Forum Sage
    Oh, it has been confirmed it is the physical version of the game. Not a digital download.

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Quote Originally Posted by BBK.. View Post
    Oh, it has been confirmed it is the physical version of the game. Not a digital download.
    Is that a downside?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by bat0nas View Post
    Is that a downside?
    Heck no. Super thumbs up!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Just pre-ordered the bundle from Amazon.de (it got available today I guess). But no delivery date is shown. I will need to decide to throw away original guaranteed pre-order now or the bundle.

How do I know if I'm first in line to get that bundle in Amazon.de?
    I'd just email Amazon and ask the very same question.

Sent from Windows Phone using Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Thanks!! Post their answer please.

Forum Sage
    Updated OP

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    If you are one of those that have pre-ordered your PS4 on the GAME UK website then check your emails now, they have been sending these out with confirmation that you WILL HAVE your PS4 on launch day. The best thing about this is that they have six available bundles for day one consumers of which you can upgrade to. If you aren't confirmed for day one then you can't upgrade without losing your queue slot. The six bundles are:
    1. PlayStation 4 console pack including GAME Exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall - 399.99
    2. PlayStation 4 console pack including Watch Dogs - 399.99
    3. PlayStation 4 console pack including Killzone Shadow Fall (Standard Edition), an additional Dualshock 4 controller and a PlayStation Eye Camera - 449.99
    4. PlayStation 4 Console with GAME Exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall and DriveClub - 439.99
    5. PlayStation 4 Console with FIFA 14 - 399.99
    6. PlayStation 4 Console with Call of Duty: Ghosts GAME Exclusive Limited Preorder Edition - 404.99

I've gone for option 3. Not sure what the difference is between KZ standard and the GAME Edition but either way the saving cost is mahussive!

Now to see if I'm one of those that has managed to snag one of those bundles for day 1.

If I am then I'll now need to start getting my deposits back on Killzone, the extra controller, and the camera! Still have the charging station and DriveClub pre-ordered and ready.

PSN ID
    Loopoiu
    I think that's a great deal and might just pre-order with GAME

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Thanks!! Post their answer please.
    I'm sorry, I was at work and didn't articulate myself properly. I meant "If I was you I would just email Amazon and ask".
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Thread Information