http://aussie-gamer.com/article/aust...sing-3-ryse/7/

Forget that Rare, makers of classic N64 titles Banjo Kazooie, Conkerís Bad Fur Day and Jet Force Gemini are behind Kinect Sports Rivals; their talents are not going to waste. Trying out the Jet Skiing race, it was incredibly easy to get the hang of the controls, which is essentially pretending that you are holding a set of handlebars, steering them back and forth, and pulling back or forward to do a back- or front-flip.

Before long I was treating my own body like I would an analog stick playing Wave Race: Blue Storm, with small gestures in steering my jet-ski being read by the Xbox One without a problem. I only crashed once the entire time, and it was only after I crashed that I realised I was tilting my body the wrong way when making a hard turn, a mistake I never came close to making again. The level of precision compared to the first Kinect is so far improved; I dread the idea of going back home and playing my Xbox 360.

Also improved is the reaction time of the Kinect 2.0. Not even an eighth of a second passed by after my gestures before my jet-skier reacted (by my internal brain calculations). Compared to the first Kinect, which always had me fighting for control, the Kinect 2.0 gave almost instant feedback from my movements to in-game. Many games that suffered from the Kinectís slow response time would do much better if they were redone for the Xbox One and Kinect 2.0.

Without even thinking of menu gestures and voice commands, the gameplay alone that the Kinect 2.0 allows me to have has me already sold on the device. If you are a family person (like me) who likes party games (like me), then Kinect might be the next biggest investment you could make for your living room.