Latest PSU headlines:

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195

Funny Commentary on GTA V by Players

This thread is about users and players of GTA V and the funny things they have said. I've read plenty of good laugh material but just yesterday these two were really awesome:

Quote Originally Posted by DymeDef
    Quote Originally Posted by thugzmansion
    Quote Originally Posted by resevil2008
    But..you know..the game needs some better hardware to be played on, and..some..you know..ANTIALIASING.
    don't worry dear pc gamer you will get it christmas 2015
    I can just see it. YouTube videos can also be posted for funny reactions.
    Last edited by hoverbike; 09-29-2013 at 01:12. Reason: Adding More

2. Likes MW2-LgNd likes this post

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops93
    This reply was intended for the "What the F*ck is this bullsh*t" thread, but it was locked by the time I finished.

I just read through this entire forum, And had to make an account. This sh*t is the reason I think our species should be f*cking gassed.

First off, to the idiot who wants all the "gta fanboys" to go away. YOU'RE ON A MOTHERf*ckING GTA FORUM YOU GTFO

Second, How does everyone expect R* to miraculously fix the game in the very second it breaks.

A little about me,

I woke up at 7am this morning to play GTAV online. I've been looking forward to it for years. I took the day off from work 2 weeks ago the second I found out when the release will be. I've been trying to get online for hours. I've been waiting patiently.

YOU f*ckING 12 YEAR OLD $#@!S NEED TO STOP BASHING R*

They gave us a motherf*cking incredible game, with a huge map that's incredibly fun to explore. With a captivating addicting storyline, tons of cars and addictions, EVEN A f*ckING GODDAMN JUMBO JET.

This game is incredible. I am not a R* fanboy. I hated GTA4. But this is the best game I've ever played.
    Rockstar said last night they are "Continuing to buy servers but the mass demand of the game is exceeding the available readiness for the servers"
    THE TOLD US THIS WOULD HAPPEN. THEY ARE TRYING.
    Stop acting like this is some giant conspiracy you f*cktards.

The last thing R* wants is for people to STOP PLAYING. If they're this greedy corporation who intentionally did this on purpose then they're goddamn idiots. Why would they turn down an oppurtunity to make money?

Servers are complicated.
    I'll put it simply.
    Imagine you need to drink a lot of your favorite douchebag energy drink.. Lets say "Rockstar" for this example.

You need to drink an entire cup of it every second. So You need more straws right? But the amount of straws you need surpass the size of your mouth. So You need to buy mouth extensions now right? But now your throat doesn't have the suction power necessary for the incredible goddamn liquid demand you suddenly have. So you need a new throat. And new lungs. And then the demand gets BIGGER so, while you're trying to biologically enhance your ability to adapt to this situation, THE DEMAND KEEPS GROWING.

YOU f*ckING $#@!S NEED TO GIVE ROCKSTAR A CHANCE, STOP TRYING TO LOG IN, WAIT AN HOUR, THEN TRY AGAIN. STOP REPEATEDLY RAPING THE GODDAMN SERVER WITH YOUR GREEDY $#@!S.

I took off for work. I lost sleep for this. I've been looking forward to this for 4 years. AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING. So go pick on your parents who bought this game, you greedy f*cking children. Not the company who lovingly made it for us.

-f*ck all of you
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronolemon
    My day with GTAO

After my first go on the farcical character creation system, I had a system freeze. Maybe not GTAO's fault but this is the latest model XBOX and its months old. So I battled through it again, this time with an even uglier character than before. To be dumped into a world from around 30 feet and tumbled down a hill. Real classy. Am I supposed to take seriously a character that falls from the sky every time he enters a world? Anyway, I spent about 5 hours getting half way to rank 5, getting together around $150,000, choosing a nice muscle car to track and insure, and clothing my avatar.

I was hopping from level to level and every time I did I read an alert that said the game will save automatically. But now, nothing. My character has not been saved. Not a whiff, not a scratch. Not even an early version of my character. Not even the initial creation pre-spawn. All in all about 5 hours lost. Day one, not impressed with it.

My in game experience was also quite frustrating. It seems people are bored with GTAO already as they are doing that thing from GTA IV where they run you over repeatedly until you die. A bad server perhaps? I hope so. Another thing I've just found out is I saw nothing of the introduction mission. I did no race, I did not meet Lemar, I was dumped in a world full of icons and no guidance whatsoever. And I was only told about Passive mode after I was shot a 1/4 mile from the repair shop after nursing my chosen car halfway across the map on 4 flat tires. I had planned on keeping the first car I ever boosted as my main car but GTA even denied me that!

Wow, I've been laughing so hard at these. The mess that online is currently . I love the first rant and the one replacing the GTA Official Online Trailer dialogue.

Thread Information