Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 6
    PSN ID
    green_sunfish_
    kamasutra book in franklin's aunts living room, how's that for details...

armor trucks are only available mondays and thursdays anytime to one character... i'm almost 100 percent positive, test the system yourself and let me know!
    Last edited by green_sunfish_; 11-30-2013 at 05:38.
    best brawler fish in the world!

currently playing: gta5 (excited for watch dogs, naughty dog, & WAR Thunder)

2. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I never noticed what color the street signs were (the ones with cities/directions on them are green, which is correct, but was wondering if they correctly made the street ones blue) and then I realized that there weren't any street signs. Now I can't stop noticing that.

4. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    I jumped off Mt Chilliad recently with a parachute. And I saw some oind of painting on it, not sure what it was but i found it quite interesting.

6. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Another thing I noticed recently. There's real lack of houses. I figured this would be a problem when I first saw screenshots and noticed how pushed together everything was. Admittedly it isn't that big of an issue if it just popped in my head again, but it is disappointing, even if I do understand the reasoning. They assume nobody wants blocks of homes in a neighborhood, but honestly it would add so much immersion. As of now even if you do find yourself in a neighborhood it only lasts like 1 or 2 blocks before you find yourself in a major industrial or commercial area.

I wish they had the manpower and consoles had the ability to make a more realistic Los Angeles.

8. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Unbound Mercenary
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Honestly, that would take $#@!ing forever to get around. It'd take 10 minutes to get across town flying. lol
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

10. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Forum Overseer
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Another thing I noticed recently. There's real lack of houses. I figured this would be a problem when I first saw screenshots and noticed how pushed together everything was. Admittedly it isn't that big of an issue if it just popped in my head again, but it is disappointing, even if I do understand the reasoning. They assume nobody wants blocks of homes in a neighborhood, but honestly it would add so much immersion. As of now even if you do find yourself in a neighborhood it only lasts like 1 or 2 blocks before you find yourself in a major industrial or commercial area.

I wish they had the manpower and consoles had the ability to make a more realistic Los Angeles.

yes you're correct. if they had the horsepower to do it, they would.

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I'm probably part of the nobody is ever happy group when complaining about the layout here, but it would have been nice for 3-4 blocks of homes between areas. It just feels too much like NYC when driving around and you're almost always seeing commercial/industrial areas (though don't get me wrong, it does still feel a lot like LA). The LA area is huge and sprawling and it's disappointing that most of that feeling is left out of the game.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing, I understand most of the reasoning as to why it is this way, but it's disappointing and a detail I really wish was there. Hopefully in a generation or two they can get back to redoing the city and can give it that touch of sprawl (or do another city and give it a fair amount of neighborhoods). It actually says a lot about how detailed and well done the game was if this "issue" just popped back into my head (would have been longer if I wasn't back to looking at homes in the area).

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Two things, one is a glitch and the other a detail.

The glitch. If you get one of the cop cars that has the spot light on it, if you shoot the spot light out then when you turn the lights on bright (where the headlights plus the spotlight will be one), the headlights on the car will still be on but they won't project any light. When you turn the lights off, though, they will project light for a fraction of a second.

Now the detail. The yellow concrete/steel barriers actually have different textured tops like they should.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    LordVenger
    Items User name style
    Crush damage on the submarine if you go to deep.

Thread Information