Latest PSU headlines:

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 11
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I remember trying to play Skyrim on an SDTV (was during a move). Those claw doors, journals and quest list were a pain.

Entered my first public lobby, was greeted by constant cursing and threats to either kill or rape everyone else. I ended up just turning off the game. I'm trying to get a Cargobob. I was ready to pay for one, but nope, not there either. This Flipping Hell award is ridiculous. I swear I've done the requirement multiple times but I'm stuck at 4/5.

I have no clue why a Cargobob can't spawn for players over a certain level. Surely they could find a way to have multiple helicopters spawn. Even if I wanted a Buzzard, I wouldn't mind checking back numerous times if it meant I could get a variety of helicopters (also, does anyone really want the Shamal?).

Veteran
    PSN ID
    Heat195
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Entered my first public lobby, was greeted by constant cursing and threats to either kill or rape everyone else. I ended up just turning off the game.
    My 2nd time online there was someone talking about never eating cereal for breakfast. Also, "You made me yawn asshole."

Thread Information