Latest PSU headlines:

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

NA PS+ in October (Kingdoms of Amalur )

http://www.psu.com/a021156/North-Ame...and-more--free Never got to finish Kingdoms of Amalur because I rented it so now I can.

2. Dislikes Sparc is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
    PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    KoA is like Skyrim meets GoW. It's a really cool game that didn't get th recognition it deserves, and the fate of the studio that made it is kinda sad.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    I still have my old game save in cloud storage so I wont have to start all over again. Nice.

5. Dislikes Sparc is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post

I've been playing this game for a week now and it's been really good. Finally a WRPG I can get into. I always got a little bored with the Elder Scrolls games and their like (although I've never sat down for too too long to really gave them a good go either). This game picked up quickly and I've put some hours in.

There are flaws though. By flaws I mean this game glitches a lot more than it should. The gameplay itself is smooth but almost all of the menu/text based aspects of this game could've used some more testing and tweaking to make this game more intuitive. I've noticed things like..

Putting on any equipment that changes health or mana but not seeing it on my stats until I completely exit the start screen and go into it again.

Finding lorestones and the text is out of time with the voice acting.

Clunky menus best navigated one item at a time because they don't scroll right away, have to hold direction up/down for a few seconds before it starts, slowly.

All of a sudden I can't cancel a dismantling after seeing what the results will be where I'm pretty sure I could before. Everything other workbench skill I can still confirm or cancel.

Complete a quest, go talk to NPC to confirm and receive reward, gold/experience/items appear instantly although the NPC doesn't say "here's your reward" until the end of the conversation which can last a minute or two. Continuity errors.

Not that this game is really too complex, but the in-game manual is shorthanded at best.

I think a sword I had is missing? As in just gone for no reason?

etc etc. I've read some things in other discussions on the game too like an NPC/Supporting characters AI randomly just stopping at a key point in one of the expansions which breaks the game and things like that. This game is fun but it has its share of problems that keep it from being great. It's too bad the company that made this is dead now because there no possibility of this being fixed now. Apparently the demo for Amalur before release was even more riddled with bugs and that might be a big part of what did it in.This game just wasn't ready for release when it did.

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Wow, I havent really noticed any of those glitches tbh. Anyway, this game has tons of quests. Love it.

8. Dislikes Sparc is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post

Thread Information