Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    the wwe.com glitches are funny. I beat warrior yet says he won using dirty tactics, now I had a match with a manager for champion belt and I won and wwe.com says I won the Sun Lee which is my managers name lol

I like the Jukebox feature, which even lets you play your own music! I've been wanting that for quite a while, because you can only take listening to Zack Ryder's, Justin Gabriel's an Miz's themes for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Veteran
    Items Firefox LogoPS3 SlimUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post

I like the Jukebox feature, which even lets you play your own music! I've been wanting that for quite a while, because you can only take listening to Zack Ryder's, Justin Gabriel's an Miz's themes for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bought this game, big fan, but once again, there is nothing to do on it! Universe mode absolutely sucks! I don't get it! I don't want to play loads of random matches hoping a story will come together, the WM mode is basically the same as the attitude mode last year, and online is the only area I have had some fun. What's the point of a CAW btw? No story for them or anything.

Great gameplay, great mechanics, fun, but as per usual I have no idea what to do when I boot the game up.

Any suggestions?

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by yourmumsface17 View Post
    Bought this game, big fan, but once again, there is nothing to do on it! Universe mode absolutely sucks! I don't get it! I don't want to play loads of random matches hoping a story will come together, the WM mode is basically the same as the attitude mode last year, and online is the only area I have had some fun. What's the point of a CAW btw? No story for them or anything.

Great gameplay, great mechanics, fun, but as per usual I have no idea what to do when I boot the game up.

Any suggestions?
    Universe has rilvaries, You can make three per show and choose lenght. these have stories, and yes if they expire game will for another or you can. CAW no story? Nope my CAW has had an awesome story so far. He premiered against the Ultimate Warrior and had a rivalry with him, then won MITB, then Goldberg jumped me so a new rivalry.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    New arenas would be awesome via DLC and NEW UPdates for create a wrestler and belts

I would love to know, how many slots there is for making belts throught the current list of belts

So can i make ten different WWE title belts and ten WWE tag title belts and not have the fear of filling up custome belt slots quickly
    Last edited by claud3; 11-06-2013 at 11:14.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    In my opinion, what I've played of Universe, it is a little better, because the rivalries feature does seem to work. However, I might be being too fussy here, but it pits the rivals in one-on-one matches way too often! I would have thought that maybe they'd face each other first to start the rivalry off, and then again (singles match) to end it. My wrestlers are basically facing each other in a singles match every week and I can't be bothered to play each one

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Molo316 View Post
    In my opinion, what I've played of Universe, it is a little better, because the rivalries feature does seem to work. However, I might be being too fussy here, but it pits the rivals in one-on-one matches way too often! I would have thought that maybe they'd face each other first to start the rivalry off, and then again (singles match) to end it. My wrestlers are basically facing each other in a singles match every week and I can't be bothered to play each one
    Yeah, I can't be bothered to do it all the time haha! I just find it a bit boring right now, they should bring back PPV mode where you can create your own PPV and card, I enjoyed doing that.

It all just seems a bit flat, probably will sell it soon, online can only keep me busy for so long.

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Yeah, I can't be bothered to do it all the time haha! I just find it a bit boring right now, they should bring back PPV mode where you can create your own PPV and card, I enjoyed doing that.

It all just seems a bit flat, probably will sell it soon, online can only keep me busy for so long.
    I completely agree with you there. I used to love doing those in Smackdown 2. However, I guess you could just make a storyline where it's just one PPV.

I should be getting a capture card soon and have been working on a story which I think is pretty good. I'll be uploading when I can for my first main in-game video, so if no one wants to play it, they can just watch it in its entirety, with no word censors

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So a no no for the online then, but what about overall
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    So a no no for the online then, but what about overall
    I haven't played WM mode yet, but what I have played is good. I like using all the old school guys and enjoy playing as Ultimate Warrior.
    However, Universe Mode does get pretty boring pretty quickly, as usual.

I have been creating a story and so far I have had no glitches whatsoever, so that's a big plus for me. And the sound effects in cutscenes are indeed back!

Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style
    Select the Sunday before any PvP under edit universe calender.....your welcome

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuichi View Post
    Select the Sunday before any PvP under edit universe calender.....your welcome

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
    What does that do?

Miqo'te Bard
    What does that do?
    Create your own Ppv
    I have twitter to https://twitter.com/GamerYuichi , Also started youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMu7yRGCz8QrTyxaNVR3Tqw I don't always twitch, but when I can you can find my noobness http://www.twitch.tv/yuichimccry,

Veteran
    Items LiverpoolUser name style
    My friends and I play all the time, but we always get so many glitches in royal rumble. A lot of times, when one of us gets eliminated, we never get a pop up to pick a new entrant. Does this happen to anyone else?

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    I believe they missed the boat on this one big time, i will play it

But only for the 29 years of WM, it is not 30 years since WM 30 has not yet happened

Master Guru
    Items EnglandArsenal
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    I believe they missed the boat on this one big time, i will play it

But only for the 29 years of WM, it is not 30 years since WM 30 has not yet happened
    I'm disappointed that they didn't really put any creativity in making up the WrestleMania 30 arena that's in the game. It's basically the standard Raw/Smackdown arena, with a shiny WrestleMania/SummerSlam stage and ramp.

I started with the gameplay videos today:

Planning to run through all the characters to try and defeat the Undertaker's streak. Done two already, with terrible results thus far

Stay tuned...

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Just wondering, how many titles can i create and how many slots is there for me to store them

Thread Information