Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 3
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Obviously they were wrong.
    Yep. But I prefer not to damage my property in the process. So... guns for me, yes please.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    The car also has the fuel advantage. I doubt any of the bikes had more than 15lt (4 gallons) in the tank. 200km (125miles) later and he would be alone with the police.

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    He called the police four times before he was at the final stop. Just goes to show that you must be able to protect yourself and your family. Don't rely on help.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    Yep. But I prefer not to damage my property in the process. So... guns for me, yes please.

5. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    hehe I like how some people say "well, I would just shoot them". like it's mentally that easy. Sure, there are people that would shoot them if they had a gun. Then there are people that would have a gun but not shoot them (they are out there). Then there are people that don't have a gun because they don't want to shoot anyone, just to live their life. I mean, unless you're a cop that has this training that's fine but for other people out there. whatever
    Last edited by Demi_God; 10-04-2013 at 23:53.

Elite Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    The car also has the fuel advantage. I doubt any of the bikes had more than 15lt (4 gallons) in the tank. 200km (125miles) later and he would be alone with the police.

The vehicle size is what got it stuck behind traffic and the biker caught up to him. But if he had an AR + drum magazine = not a single $#@! will be givin that day.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    The size isn't what got it stuck behind traffic. A lot of cars that were at a stop is what halted this one. lol

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    He should have been driving this! lol

He called the police four times before he was at the final stop. Just goes to show that you must be able to protect yourself and your family. Don't rely on help.
    I was thinking more like that after a 2 hour high speed chase on the highway and all the chaos caused some police would check it out eventually, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    You just never know how long it will take them to get there. We had a riot one night at a Huddle House, and three other agencies had to send us help. While all that was going on, we had calls coming in for domestic abuse, shots being fired elsewhere, and an alarm call for a business that ended up being burglarized.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    HA! There are undercover cops in the group of bikers!!!!!! More arrests coming.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    You just never know how long it will take them to get there. We had a riot one night at a Huddle House, and three other agencies had to send us help. While all that was going on, we had calls coming in for domestic abuse, shots being fired elsewhere, and an alarm call for a business that ended up being burglarized.
    Yeah, that sounds like a way too busy night to cover everything. Maybe carrying weapons in the US isn't such a bad idea after all. Sorry I dished on the idea Morganator. lol

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    You can see in the video that the first biker hit was brake-checking the SUV (brilliant move on a motorcycle, BTW). Throw the whole club in jail for the attack and the wreckless intimidation shown on the highway. There are perfectly-decent biker clubs, but this ain't one.

Shut up and play games

Forum Sage

Sounds like job security to me.

Yeah, that sounds like a way too busy night to cover everything. Maybe carrying weapons in the US isn't such a bad idea after all. Sorry I dished on the idea Morganator. lol

Make no mention of it. You can't know everything that goes on here and believe me, I think you'd rather not know to be perfectly honest. If you ever visit the states though, don't just visit all the pretty areas. Try and visit some of the troubled areas too and get a better grasp of things. Detroit should be a decent place to check out.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Two more bikers have been taken into custody.

http://news.yahoo.com/2-more-bikers-...141318661.html

16. Likes keefy likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    "Mieses' family held a news conference Friday with their lawyer, Gloria Allred, in which they said that he wasn't doing anything wrong when he was struck by Lien's SUV. They acknowledged that Mieses had stopped his bike in front of the family's vehicle but said he was trying to get the other riders to leave the family alone when he was hit."

Honestly, how stupid can a person be to believe that this guy was trying to stop the bikers from attacking the family when it was admitted that he stopped his bike in-front of the SUV (to keep the vehicle stopped so they could attack the guy). LOL

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style

It seems that you are implying that he should have just kept driving until the bikers ran out of fuel?

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    It seems that you are implying that he should have just kept driving until the bikers ran out of fuel?
    It will be close. Range Rovers aren't known for fuel efficiency.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    I'm not implying that he should, I'm saying that he could. I know it's easier to come up with suggestions when not being there, and after the event. So yeah, could. Might have worked, might not. Specially if it had a diesel motor.

I hope you have run out of dislikes.

Last edited by MjW; 10-07-2013 at 06:54.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    I'm not implying that he should, I'm saying that he could. I know it's easier to come up with suggestions when not being there, and after the event. So yeah, could. Might have worked, might not. Specially if it had a diesel motor.

I hope you have run out of dislikes.

I'd assume his intention was to notify the police and keep going until they got there. Unfortunately, as you can tell by the video, you can't just plow through a full stop group of cars/trucks/etc.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    I'd assume his intention was to notify the police and keep going until they got there. Unfortunately, as you can tell by the video, you can't just plow through a full stop group of cars/trucks/etc.
    Yeah, I'd probably get stuck in the same way in an attempt to reach a police department.

Thread Information