Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

Just a heads up to all informed and just to help ( On-line ) Issue's

Since we all are starting Crews up and are working hard in getting crews to form and all... I wonder can it be right to do it now, since the cloud and R*'s servers are causing such a massive problem at the moment

Like deleting created characters and entire Crews and mission freezes and disappearing markers and mission objectives

I echo the anger off everyone that is playing GTA V and want to play GTA : Online

With the corruption off single-players saved files over who you start as when you change to online... Since it seems you have to be playing as Michael before you select online or your game saves will be wiped.. It seems this is happening to many and it needs massively fixed before we proceed with a lengthy spell online

Also the Online issue's are huge, with the biggest issue's being server error's on cloud and R*'s servers for the online and the social club that is linked to single player and online

I hope that these issue's are met with force and are fixed as soon as and we all can enjoy the GTA : ONLINE EXPERIENCE

For a very long long long time..

I just wanted to post this and get it off my chest and hopefully many will agree that it needs serious attention from Rockstar games
    Last edited by claud3; 10-03-2013 at 17:39.
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

2. Likes ttech10 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Its simple, dont try going online. You wont die without it. It will be fixed sooner or later anyway! Man, why are some people acting like a little kid crying for his candy?

4. Likes Kwes likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    battal92
    Not u claud, ur just warning people

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I have also heard autosaving can cause issues.

In all my time playing the game has never crashed so I think it would be safe to turn that off and manually save after every mission (or armored van heist).

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Yep, i m going to keep Auto-save and Not play online. Makes more logical sense to stay clear of everything for now
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Thread Information