Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,675 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

    Insomniac reaffirms Sunset Overdrive Xbox One exclusivity

    It's always good to be independent so you can do business like this. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this game.

    Studio says community petition won't result in the game releasing on PS4

    Insomniac Games has shot down a petition calling for a PlayStation release of its Xbox One exclusive Sunset Overdrive.
    A link to the petition was posted on the official Insomniac Games forum along with a message: "In case you haven't noticed, many of Insomniac's fans are unhappy about Sunset Overdrive being an Xbox One exclusive.
    "Insomniac pride themselves on listening to their fans so I found a petition to sign to show that we want it to be multi-platform (ie on the PS4, where their fans will be)."

    The link was quickly removed and the thread locked by an administrator going by the name Vitti.
    "Sunset Overdrive is and will be exclusive to the Xbox One, petitions will not change that,", reads a message from the admin.
    "We have a partner in Microsoft, that we are happy with for this title. That doesn't mean we can't and won't work with other publishers (see Into the Nexus). We realize not everyone is happy it's exclusive. We hope the game speaks for itself though and the console becomes a nonissue. Thanks."
    Revealed during E3 2013, Sunset Overdrive has been described by Insomniac founder Ted Price as an open-world stylised shooter that utilises the power of the cloud.
    Price has said of the game's Xbox One exclusivity: "The Xbox One and Xbox Live will support our ambitions to create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community.
    "It will also allow us to have quicker production cycles, enabling timely content updates for new weapons, characters, storylines and even pop culture-relevant content like memes based on social commentary.
    "While we are excited about partnering with Microsoft on Sunset Overdrive, that doesn't mean we can't or wouldn't make games with our longtime friends at Sony. That's the magic of being an independent developer."
    Insomniac is best known for creating a number of PlayStation exclusive franchises including Ratchet & Clank, Spyro the Dragon and Resistance. The studio announced in May 2010 that it had signed a deal with EA Partners to create games for multiplatform release, ending a 16-year period of PlayStation exclusivity.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,785
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    6,546,399 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Insomniac haven't released a good game in a LONG time. Hopefully this title will put an end to that. It's funny that Price says "create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community". Who was that for the past decade Ted? .

  3. Likes Zswordsman, Admartian likes this post
  4. #3
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Meh. Sunset Overdrive doesn't look like something I'd bother with anyway. I dont consider Insomniac that good of a developer tbh. Resistance 2 and 3 were pretty mediocre for the most part and I was never much of a Ratchet and Clank fan either so they can keep this new game as well.

  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,038
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    40,607 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Insomniac haven't released a good game in a LONG time. Hopefully this title will put an end to that. It's funny that Price says "create an ongoing two-way dialogue with our community". Who was that for the past decade Ted? .
    I love Insomniac for their past games, but I'm not buying another console for 1 or two games. Hope it's good, for their sake; otherwise, do they come running back (and stop with the token-end-of-cycle-exclusive to try and appease PS fans)?

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  6. #5
    Superior Member
    Mo-green28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rochester,New York
    Age
    25
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    2,062 (0 Banked)
    Traitors, no more insomiac games 4 me lol.

    On a serious note honestly the game didn't appeal to me anyways
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

  7. #6
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,785
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    6,546,399 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Well I haven't seen gameplay yet so I can't judge how it will be, I liked th trailer when I saw it but it's not really indicative of how the title will play.


  8. #7
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,984
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    43,240 (0 Banked)
    Interesting to see the changing attitudes of people on developers depending on what platforms they develop for.

  9. Likes Yungstar 2006, Mo-green28 likes this post
  10. #8
    Superior Member
    Mo-green28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Rochester,New York
    Age
    25
    Posts
    842
    Rep Power
    55
    Points
    2,062 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Interesting to see the changing attitudes of people on developers depending on what platforms they develop for.
    I'm not sure if your talking about me or not, but I only had 2 Insomiac games, Resistance 1 and 2 and I was very upset with 2(well except the co-op 8 player co op was great)
    Ride or die Sony(Playstation) supporter since 12/25/1997 Currently playing: Mass Effect 3, NBA 2K14, Tomba,Battlefield 4,Warframe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
    Holding down Turtle Power since 1991

  11. #9
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,038
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    40,607 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Interesting to see the changing attitudes of people on developers depending on what platforms they develop for.
    *ugh*
    Not this old song and dance again.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  12. Likes Shingo , sainraja likes this post
  13. #10
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,957 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Interesting to see the changing attitudes of people on developers depending on what platforms they develop for.
    I have never been a fan of Insomniac tbh. I liked Resistance 1 a good bit but nothing else has ever gotten it done for me. Especially R&C. That's just me though. Not gonna knock on SO because I haven't seen anything besides a trailer. May be a good game. Have to wait and see.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  14. #11
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,038
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    40,607 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    I have never been a fan of Insomniac tbh. I liked Resistance 1 a good bit but nothing else has ever gotten it done for me. Especially R&C. That's just me though. Not gonna knock on SO because I haven't seen anything besides a trailer. May be a good game. Have to wait and see.
    Exactly.

    But my point was, we don't need to explain ourselves, when IG was clearly slipping after, arguable Ratchet ACIT. To me, someone previously exclusive studio-now-turned multiplat or other exclusive, makes not difference.

    The mere assumption of such speaks volumes more about the person making assertions more than anything else, imo.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  15. #12
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,780
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    84,957 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Exactly.

    But my point was, we don't need to explain ourselves, when IG was clearly slipping after, arguable Ratchet ACIT. To me, someone previously exclusive studio-now-turned multiplat or other exclusive, makes not difference.

    The mere assumption of such speaks volumes more about the person making assertions more than anything else, imo.
    Very true. I could understand if it was ND or GG but this isn't on that level. It's a formerly exclusive dev team that many thought were meh. Just because they moved to Xbox doesn't mean they just come up with that opinion.




    Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

  16. #13
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,038
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    40,607 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Very true. I could understand if it was ND or GG but this isn't on that level. It's a formerly exclusive dev team that many thought were meh. Just because they moved to Xbox doesn't mean they just come up with that opinion.
    Agreed.

    I'll also add that no one has had a go at IG either. Not being blindly enthusiastic because it's an exclusive = doesn't mean people are being negative/putting them )or the game) down.

    #IndieStation4 and proud of it.

  17. #14
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,449
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    15,302 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Interesting to see the changing attitudes of people on developers depending on what platforms they develop for.
    Even more interesting is the xbox fans pretend that they didn't call resistance the "poor mans halo" dev by a mediocre studio.

    Xbox fans pretend that Fuse wasn't a huge failure on all fronts. Nothing was done well. Graphics sucked, story sucked, gameplay sucked. But now that they are making an exclusive for the xbone, fans pretend none of these things happened or was said.

    In other words, Insomniac has been $#@!ing up for quite some time. Sony fans have been voting with their wallet on the matter too. So obviously it has nothing to do with them "switching sides". The main Ratchet series is the only thing Sony fans want from Insominiac. How do I know? Because Ratchet makes them a profit unlike their other titles.

    Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

  18. Likes Kauldron likes this post
  19. #15
    Administrator
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,785
    Rep Power
    132
    Points
    6,546,399 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Even more interesting is the xbox fans pretend that they didn't call resistance the "poor mans halo" dev by a mediocre studio.

    Xbox fans pretend that Fuse wasn't a huge failure on all fronts. Nothing was done well. Graphics sucked, story sucked, gameplay sucked. But now that they are making an exclusive for the xbone, fans pretend none of these things happened or was said.

    In other words, Insomniac has been $#@!ing up for quite some time. Sony fans have been voting with their wallet on the matter too. So obviously it has nothing to do with them "switching sides". The main Ratchet series is the only thing Sony fans want from Insominiac. How do I know? Because Ratchet makes them a profit unlike their other titles.
    Pretty much this. I enjoyed Resistance 2 and 3 but they were average shooters. R&C IS the only IP that has stayed decent and that's because its a formula that doesn't require that much effort to regurgitate--diff story, few new guns and a brainstorming sessions worth of new features dropped into an existing engine.

  20. #16
    Forum Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9,925
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    60,675 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I liked all the resistance and R&C games. Good developers IMO. Sunset looks like it will be fun. Open world is a plus too.

  21. Likes D3seeker likes this post
  22. #17
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,984
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    43,240 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    Even more interesting is the xbox fans pretend that they didn't call resistance the "poor mans halo" dev by a mediocre studio.

    Xbox fans pretend that Fuse wasn't a huge failure on all fronts. Nothing was done well. Graphics sucked, story sucked, gameplay sucked. But now that they are making an exclusive for the xbone, fans pretend none of these things happened or was said.

    In other words, Insomniac has been $#@!ing up for quite some time. Sony fans have been voting with their wallet on the matter too. So obviously it has nothing to do with them "switching sides". The main Ratchet series is the only thing Sony fans want from Insominiac. How do I know? Because Ratchet makes them a profit unlike their other titles.
    You know, they probably wouldn't have said that if resistance wasn't talked about as a halo killer:

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...tter-Than-Halo

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...on-Halo-Killer

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...-halo-1-killer

    And it wasn't just people on the forums:

    http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/09/th...s-halo-killer/

    And I'm not sure what you are going on about with fuse, I hadn't heard anything about that game till I looked it up a few minutes ago.

  23. #18
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,449
    Rep Power
    111
    Points
    15,302 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    [QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    You know, they probably wouldn't have said that if resistance wasn't talked about as a halo killer:
    And it wasn't just people on the forums

    And I'm not sure what you are going on about with fuse, I hadn't heard anything about that game till I looked it up a few minutes ago.
    All you did was solidify my point. You guys are getting excited over a dev that's not great. Average at best but yet you make claims that Sony fans are salty.

    Sunset Overdrive? Ain't no xbone fan got time for that. Call of Duty, BattleField, Titan Fall, Destiny, Halo...this game is going to get crushed by the big dogs.

    Destiny and Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor is all I need for the rest of the year.

  24. #19
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,984
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    43,240 (0 Banked)
    [QUOTE=Two4DaMoney;6215014]
    All you did was solidify my point. You guys are getting excited over a dev that's not great. Average at best but yet you make claims that Sony fans are salty.

    Sunset Overdrive? Ain't no xbone fan got time for that. Call of Duty, BattleField, Titan Fall, Destiny, Halo...this game is going to get crushed by the big dogs.
    The hell are you going on about now?

    You said that xbox fans criticized resistance for being a poor attempt at a halo killer. Why did they say this? Because various individuals were making resistance out to be a "halo killer". And the game failed to even come anywhere close to accomplishing that.

    Now you go off on a different tangent from my response, talking about how "us guys" are getting excited over this game based off of what information?

    AFAIK, nobody really cares about this game, the trailer may be interesting to some but nobody has this game at the top of their wishlist. We acknowledge its existence and move on. Nobody really has anything invested in the game, even if it is an exclusive.

    Now there was apparently a petition to make this game multiplat, which is fine. Though it kind of puts a hole in your point that if the game apparently sucks (or will suck) so much, because if that was the case, why would anybody bother making a petition to get the game to be a multiplat? A lot of work for a poor game, wouldn't you say?

    And so this thread was created discussing that petition.

    Yet the first few posts in the thread are not discussing the petition or related matters, but how certain members don't care for/ written off insomniac because they have been putting out poor games (an example being the later resistance games). Yet if we were to go back to when those later resistance games, would we find the same level of complaints? I don't believe so. And if we switch things around (hypothetically) and be discussing the game as a playstation exclusive, I don't think we would be seeing the same negative comments.

    We have seen this with titanfall, so it isn't much of a stretch to think that such attitudes could apply to other games.

  25. #20
    Extreme Poster
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    25,535
    Rep Power
    166
    Points
    169,417 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    [QUOTE=Two4DaMoney;6215014]
    All you did was solidify my point. You guys are getting excited over a dev that's not great. Average at best but yet you make claims that Sony fans are salty. Sunset Overdrive? Ain't no xbone fan got time for that. Call of Duty, BattleField, Titan Fall, Destiny, Halo...this game is going to get crushed by the big dogs.
    Yeah, I dont see this type of game going over well with the Xbox crowd. Combine that with all these big shooters coming out and this game wont even get noticed.

  26. #21
    Elite Member
    D3seeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Severn, Maryland
    PSN ID
    D3seeker
    Posts
    1,817
    Rep Power
    54
    Points
    1,784 (20,000 Banked)
    Items PS3 Slim
    Love how this dev is being written off, let along this game. While I am admittedly excited about this game I wont pretend not to notice the fact that apparently many followers of the dev feel betrayed that the game is coming out for the other side, which we can all see is not where the community is (only a niche crowd because you know a few people actually liked F.U.Z.E, fewer of which being on the 360. So I hope for the sake of Insomniac this is a successful new beginning for them.

    I'd actually like to think we have a potential sleeper here, but sadly it appears 90% of the commenters here have already written it off as dead in conception.

    Damn Sham the lot of you


  27. #22
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    26,260 (0 Banked)
    [QUOTE=MATRIX 2;6215030]
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post

    The hell are you going on about now?

    You said that xbox fans criticized resistance for being a poor attempt at a halo killer. Why did they say this? Because various individuals were making resistance out to be a "halo killer". And the game failed to even come anywhere close to accomplishing that.

    Now you go off on a different tangent from my response, talking about how "us guys" are getting excited over this game based off of what information?

    AFAIK, nobody really cares about this game, the trailer may be interesting to some but nobody has this game at the top of their wishlist. We acknowledge its existence and move on. Nobody really has anything invested in the game, even if it is an exclusive.

    Now there was apparently a petition to make this game multiplat, which is fine. Though it kind of puts a hole in your point that if the game apparently sucks (or will suck) so much, because if that was the case, why would anybody bother making a petition to get the game to be a multiplat? A lot of work for a poor game, wouldn't you say?

    And so this thread was created discussing that petition.

    Yet the first few posts in the thread are not discussing the petition or related matters, but how certain members don't care for/ written off insomniac because they have been putting out poor games (an example being the later resistance games). Yet if we were to go back to when those later resistance games, would we find the same level of complaints? I don't believe so. And if we switch things around (hypothetically) and be discussing the game as a playstation exclusive, I don't think we would be seeing the same negative comments.

    We have seen this with titanfall, so it isn't much of a stretch to think that such attitudes could apply to other games.
    There were definitely people criticizing Resistance games before they announced Sunset. You're pretending as if that didn't happen.

    I know because I was arguing against them. Resistance is a good series, the only place Insomniac went wrong was to try to appeal to COD fans with Resistance 2 which they shouldn't have (Resistance 2 was a good game in it's own right.)

    One can easily brush off your opinion by saying that you only speak in favor of Insomniac now is because they are doing an Xbox exclusive. Where were you before?

    So, I don't think it's fair that you say people are only writing them off because of Sunset being exclusive.

    I don't agree with them (about Sunset.) I've liked most of their games -- I own them. But you're in this argument for the wrong reasons. You're not actually discussing why people are saying what they are -- you're just trying to accuse them of behavior they might not be guilty of. In the end, what is more important?

    Accusing people of having an agenda/ulterior motive or trying to actually discuss the reason for it?
    Last edited by sainraja; 10-04-2013 at 05:38.

  28. #23
    Forum Sage
    MATRIX 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    D.C.
    Posts
    7,984
    Rep Power
    112
    Points
    43,240 (0 Banked)
    [QUOTE=sainraja;6215100]
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post

    There were definitely people criticizing Resistance games before they announced Sunset. You're pretending as if that didn't happen.

    I know because I was arguing against them. Resistance is a good series, the only place Insomniac went wrong was to try to appeal to COD fans with Resistance 2 which they shouldn't have (Resistance 2 was a good game in it's own right.)

    One can easily brush off your opinion by saying that only speak in favor of Insomniac now is because they are doing an Xbox exclusive. Where were you before?

    So, I don't think it's fair that you say people are only writing them off because of Sunset being exclusive.

    I don't agree with them (about Sunset.) I've liked most of their games -- I own them. But you're in this argument for the wrong reasons. You're not actually discussing why people are saying what they are -- you're just trying to accuse them of behavior they might not be guilty of. In the end, what is more important?

    Accusing people of having an agenda/ulterior motive or trying to actually discuss the reason for it?
    Um, I'm not speaking in favor of Insomniac now or in the past. I am neutral/indifferent toward them at best.

    There are several other developers that could be claimed to be dropping the ball and therefore be written off, but we don't hear about them or talk about them do we?

    I think the reason is fairly obvious and essentially falls under the category persona issues.

  29. #24
    Dedicated Member
    Zswordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tacoma
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,215
    Rep Power
    57
    Points
    1,557 (0 Banked)
    Items Full Metal AlchemistThe X-FilesFinal Fantasy VII
    They completely lost me after Resistance 3's horrible sudden ending. I mean WTF, who ends a series like that. "and then he went to the main chimera base to kill off the chimera and the world was saved, the end" the $#@!!
    R2 was decent but lacked dev support after 3 months online. RFOM was great and showed that IG had potential in the shooter market, but they blew it.
    Ratchet games too, idk, they seem to be lowering in quality. Tools of destruction was great, and ACIT was ok.

    I have no faith in this new IP, especially considering the Resistance team is making it. (R3 online sucked and suffered from horrible ingame stutter/lag for months after release!)

  30. #25
    Forum Sage
    sainraja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,180
    Rep Power
    98
    Points
    26,260 (0 Banked)
    [QUOTE=MATRIX 2;6215112]
    Quote Originally Posted by sainraja View Post

    Um, I'm not speaking in favor of Insomniac now or in the past. I am neutral/indifferent toward them at best.

    There are several other developers that could be claimed to be dropping the ball and therefore be written off, but we don't hear about them or talk about them do we?

    I think the reason is fairly obvious and essentially falls under the category persona issues.
    Right. Things aren't as black & white as you are trying to make them. People have discussed various developers and how they have gotten better/or worse over the years.

    Resident Evil developers for one. You're just choosing to see things in a different light so you can say you have point. I think you are reaching.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.