Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I am not speaking of anyone here friend, it's the news i speak off and how the media make it out to be an act off terrorism and she deserved it
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    I haven't seen any news say it was an act of terrorism lol. They are reporting it pretty well it seems.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Well i must he the only one seen through there lies
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    Well i must he the only one seen through there lies
    You have any information that confirms they are lying? What are they lying about?

Super Elite
    I haven't seen anyone claim that the woman deserved to die, and the media is not saying that she was a terrorist, but that given the situation the officers who fired found themselves in, they had myriad possibilities to weigh when trying to detain her--what was she after? Was she mentally ill or on a mission of terrorism? Why would she not stop? Was she going to hurt anyone? Etc, etc.--and are thus trying to give the overly critical public a perspective of events from the people who WERE DIRECTLY INVOLVED as opposed to people like us, who get to watch the events after they've already passed and give our two pennies on what should have, could have, might have been done.

Which is a load of horse-$#@!, since being face-to-face with that situation is a completely $#@!ing different story from reading about it on the internet. It's terrible that she had to go in the way she did, and I feel nothing but pity for the child; but I believe given the circumstances, the officers acted in the best way that they knew how. They tried twice to remove her from the vehicle without wanting to fire on her, and at the point they were at I believe in their shoes I would have pulled the trigger just the same.

Dedicated Member
    Why on earth are people turning this into a health care debate? The article indicates they found medication prescribed for diagnosed problems. We have more reason to believe she didn't properly take her medication than to think she had inadequate health care.

Also while I do believe the police tend to use excessive force in a lot of these stories. If someone goes on a vehicular rampage, [/I] in a nation's capital [I] they're going to be dealt with with lethal force. It's just fortunate that the 1 year old kid didn't get shot while in the car.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    Read about this a couple days ago.

Thread Information