PSN ID
    WretchedAssassin

PS3 game trade? My GTA V for black ops 2 apocalypse dlc?

Hi I wretchedassassin
    I have a copy of GTA V digital. For trade. If anyone has call of duty apocalypse dlc for PS3
    ?
    If you want you can also download any other game on there except playstation plus games..cuz. Can't keep those
    I also have a digital copy of "The Last of Us"
    And psn games of final fantasy 7,8,9, 13-2 and dissidia.
    Plus some dlc for 13-2 like the assassins creed outfit and a few weapons.
    I have also previous DLC for black ops too. I just want the apcalypse maps pack..and we'll if you don't ind any other digital games..
    But mainly apocolypse..
    The trade idea is. A swap of playstation gamer tag, and passwor but I'll delete y credit card information.
    Yo. Can too I don't want your money.
    And you can have my cell phone number because I don't have a blue tooth to commuicate online with.
    The only thing I ask is that you deactivate the email account on your system after you're done because I Plano sell g the copies of GTA V for 30$ to ppl in my city.
    And this can all be done on playstation network.
    And hey it'd be cool if we kept in touch so we can play zombies online and help obtain trophies. I ply have like 2 playstation friends

PSN ID
    WretchedAssassin
    The previous message was sent on mobile so is this one, so please excuse me for spelling errors. My iphone freezes occasionally

Thread Information