Latest PSU headlines:

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Master Guru
    The Sith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    12,816 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple

    Hands on with PS4 titles at EBGames Expo 2013

    http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2...nack-and-more/
    With a month to go still no consoles shown only devkits/PC.

    uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

  2. Dislikes Captncoke49, Ariakace, Two4DaMoney , Merchant , snooper71, Rekmon, mistercrow is confounded by the utter nonsense of this most disagreeable post
  3. #2
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,748
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    24,932 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Lol least of there worries bud

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  4. #3
    Master Sage
    Bitbydeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    13,653
    Rep Power
    125
    Points
    35,796 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    With a month to go still no consoles shown only devkits/PC.
    You must have missed this thread -

    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...ting-retailers

  5. #4
    Veteran
    snooper71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    PSN ID
    snooper71
    Posts
    4,314
    Rep Power
    88
    Points
    15,790 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    http://www.capsulecomputers.com.au/2...nack-and-more/
    With a month to go still no consoles shown only devkits/PC.
    Pre-order cancelled!

    Unfinished code does not run on retail units.

    Keep reaching... You didnt get there just yet :thumbdown:

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk now Free


    Next Gen top picks:
    PS4: Infamous SS, DriveClub
    One: Project spark, Forza 5
    Multi: Watchdogs, The crew, FFXV, KHIII

  6. Likes mistercrow, Two4DaMoney wishes they had posted this first.
  7. #5
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    13,748
    Rep Power
    107
    Points
    24,932 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by snooper71 View Post
    Pre-order cancelled!

    Unfinished code does not run on retail units.

    Keep reaching... You didnt get there just yet :thumbdown:

    Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk now Free
    I'm surprised he posted a current article lol...sith ma man

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

  8. #6
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,708
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,952 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Keep fighting the good fight Sith. lol

  9. #7
    PSU Community Manager
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Posts
    12,565
    Rep Power
    127
    Points
    6,104,008 (100,956 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Ok, I've mailed Steven; PS4 and Sony are clearly doomed so we are closing the site down now at a dignifying time instead of waiting for the Sonyocalypse. Thanks all for your years of contribution at PSU.com. Be sure to cancel your PS4 preorders as it is DOOMED to failure. Damn...and things were looking so promising and hopeful...where did it all go so horribly wrong?
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

    THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST



  10. Likes Merchant , mistercrow, FireSol , Admartian wishes they had posted this first.
  11. #8
    Power Member
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,660
    Rep Power
    154
    Points
    99,672 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Ah meh, we had the same thing only a few weeks ago on the other side of the coin.
    These are games in development, they will be on development kits.
    2play:Red Dead, GTA 4,Batman AC,Batman AO,Borderlands 2,Skyrim,Sleeping Dogs,Reckoning,Dead Island, DarkSiders 2,Dark Souls,Dead Space 2,MGS 3,MGS:PW, XCOM:EU,Hitman Absolution,Biosuck Infinite,Assassins Creed 3,Deus Ex,Castlevania, Halo Wars,Civilization,Forza Horizon,Black Ops,Black Ops 2,MW3,LA Noire,Crackdown,Dead Rising 2,Fallout 3, Fallout:NV,RE 4, Bully, Hitman HD collecton.

  12. #9
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    Risk_Two
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    305 (0 Banked)
    I can't wait until next month! Sadly, my grades will suffer....

  13. #10
    Master Guru
    The Sith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    7,440
    Rep Power
    73
    Points
    12,816 (0 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogGuerrilla GamesNvidiaMaster ChiefPS3 SlimVita360 SlimLittle Big PlanetApple
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Keep fighting the good fight Sith. lol
    Hey, I'm just giving you guys the news that's all.

    uuummmmm...Fried Beer iis a reality.

  14. #11
    Elite Sage
    Two4DaMoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    11,965
    Rep Power
    105
    Points
    9,539 (75,576 Banked)
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    Hey, I'm just giving you guys the news that's all.


    I haz to post what I think is "negative" news first.

    Hopefully you have learned the lesson of unfinished code not running on retail units.
    Last edited by Two4DaMoney; 10-06-2013 at 17:02.




  15. Likes Admartian wishes they had posted this first.
  16. #12
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Seriously.....? This again?

    If we're gonna troll, can we at least be creative and make up some sort of mildly sounding, realistc/believable FUD rather than rehashing debunked FUD and "ideas"?

    They don't make them like they used to...

  17. Likes mistercrow wishes they had posted this first.
  18. #13
    Newbie
    kidhero99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    PSN ID
    kidhero99
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    Points
    308 (0 Banked)
    That's good to know.

  19. #14
    Veteran
    RyanGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Age
    24
    Posts
    4,797
    Rep Power
    65
    Points
    21,776 (615,000 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by KungMartin90 View Post
    Who is this guy? And why has he been here since 2007?

    He's... a sith... clearly from the darkside...the evil is strong with this one..
    Last edited by RyanGT; 10-06-2013 at 23:48.

  20. #15
    Super Moderator
    PS4freak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Louisiana
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,910
    Rep Power
    136
    Points
    62,743 (190,439 Banked)
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Keep this on topic. If you don't agree with the article, state why, or want to debunk it, please do so. Stop with the attacks. Carry on.




    Currently Playing: ​ Skyrim
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Beyond: Two Souls

  21. Likes Admartian wishes they had posted this first.
  22. #16
    Veteran
    Bligmerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,310
    Rep Power
    94
    Points
    19,516 (0 Banked)
    They are going to use devkits at these last few expos with the same code they had as E3 while they are using debug units back in the dev studio and getting them sent out to thousands of demo kiosks. It's looking a lot like one level of Infamous:SS will be a demo. Nothing to question here, standard pre-launch progress.

    There is probably at least one retail shipment in distribution warehouses right now, at least for the US, maybe the whole launch day inventory. This **** is getting real.
    Pacing in wait of Sony's imminent DOOM!...since 2006
    PS4 - The Only Hardcore Gaming Console = All Your Baserape Are Belong To Us

  23. #17
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by ps3freak18 View Post
    Keep this on topic. If you don't agree with the article, state why, or want to debunk it, please do so. Stop with the attacks. Carry on.
    Fair - but this topic specifically has been discussed and debunked. One of them being that when a demo/unfinished cut of the game is being shown, it's only logical that a devkit (made particularly to be able to run unfinished code) is present/running such titles.

    Main difference is, just because MS goes about showing their unfinished/non-final copy a certain way, doesn't mean Sony is doing it wrong, nor is it "worrying".

    What it means?

    Companies/people operate with different processes.


    Shock.


    Now, I believe Sith (and others) are clued up, or keep up, enough within the forums (e.g. GAF) and other gaming sites enough and for a long time; to know that a) there are differences in the way companies operate, and b) understand that these things are normal.

    So that leads me to question the point of the thread - as it's pretty questionable to say the least.

    Unless Sith cares to elaborate on either a) that he doesn't know the way, at least in general, the way console launches and and unfinished game demos work (odd, seeing as we've all been gaming pretty long enough); or b) he's just trying to play dumb.

    Now I consider myself pretty open minded, and certainly, have more respect or people to just come out and say it (if they're just trying to get a rise out us, or are just ignorant of gaming details).
    Last edited by Admartian; 10-07-2013 at 04:30.

  24. Likes snooper71 wishes they had posted this first.
  25. #18
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    1,306 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    another bull**** article, lets just wait and play the goddamn games ourselves.

    and i have a hard question to ask, is sith anti-playstation? im not meaning to flame bait i just want to ask because it seems to me a lot of his posts are leaning towards this?? sith maybe you can explain?



  26. #19
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,708
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,952 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sith View Post
    Hey, I'm just giving you guys the news that's all.
    Right....lol

  27. #20
    Ultimate Veteran
    mistercrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Texas
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Posts
    24,708
    Rep Power
    160
    Points
    154,952 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Fair - but this topic specifically has been discussed and debunked. One of them being that when a demo/unfinished cut of the game is being shown, it's only logical that a devkit (made particularly to be able to run unfinished code) is present/running such titles. Main difference is, just because MS goes about showing their unfinished/non-final copy a certain way, doesn't mean Sony is doing it wrong, nor is it "worrying". What it means? Companies/people operate with different processes. Shock. Now, I believe Sith (and others) are clued up, or keep up, enough within the forums (e.g. GAF) and other gaming sites enough and for a long time; to know that a) there are differences in the way companies operate, and b) understand that these things are normal. So that leads me to question the point of the thread - as it's pretty questionable to say the least. Unless Sith cares to elaborate on either a) that he doesn't know the way, at least in general, the way console launches and and unfinished game demos work (odd, seeing as we've all been gaming pretty long enough); or b) he's just trying to play dumb. Now I consider myself pretty open minded, and certainly, have more respect or people to just come out and say it (if they're just trying to get a rise out us, or are just ignorant of gaming details).
    I think its pretty obvious what Sith is doing. Hes always dropping usually poorly written or already debunked negative/FUD articles in the PS4 section and Xbox cheerleading articles in the XBone section. Just call it what it is. Its to the point where if I see Siths name as the OP of a thread in this section I already know what the article is going to say. Nothing wrong with a negative article unless thats the only kind that you ever constantly post in a particular section. Just look over his posting history. If anybody needs to be section banned (like what was discussed in the feedback section regarding members who constantly do this) its him. Thats why people call him out and click dislikes on his threads in this section. This has been an ongoing thing for sometime with him. He knows exactly what hes doing.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-07-2013 at 09:57.

  28. Likes Captncoke49, JDizzleNO1 , snooper71 wishes they had posted this first.
  29. #21
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    26
    Posts
    12,295
    Rep Power
    123
    Points
    30,555 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    I think its pretty obvious what Sith is doing. Hes always dropping usually poorly written or already debunked negative/FUD articles in the PS4 section and Xbox cheerleading articles in the XBone section. Just call it what it is. Its to the point where if I see Siths name as the OP of a thread in this section I already know what the article is going to say. Nothing wrong with a negative article unless thats the only kind that you ever constantly post in a particular section. Just look over his posting history. If anybody needs to be section banned (like what was discussed in the feedback section regarding members who constantly do this) its him. Thats why people call him out and click dislikes on his threads in this section. This has been an ongoing thing for sometime with him. He knows exactly what hes doing.
    Maybe.

    But I'd like to personally hear it from the member themselves. I agree, that many on here have an opinion made, but I'd like to give the chance for Sith to tell us. (without piling on him). If it's a fair, non-spin/FUD reason, then fair enough. Otherwise, then that's not up to me.

    If they don't want to share, then I guess we can close this thread as old and debunked (the notion that PS4s aren't being made - as was being intimated by the OP).

  30. Likes mistercrow wishes they had posted this first.
  31. #22
    Superior Member
    JDizzleNO1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    where the sun don't shine
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Posts
    800
    Rep Power
    27
    Points
    1,306 (0 Banked)
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Maybe.

    But I'd like to personally hear it from the member themselves. I agree, that many on here have an opinion made, but I'd like to give the chance for Sith to tell us. (without piling on him). If it's a fair, non-spin/FUD reason, then fair enough. Otherwise, then that's not up to me.

    If they don't want to share, then I guess we can close this thread as old and debunked (the notion that PS4s aren't being made - as was being intimated by the OP).
    hence my post above



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

PSU

Playstation Universe

Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Abstract Holdings International Ltd. prohibited.
Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.