Latest PSU headlines:

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

Welcome to Marjaana, PSU's new Youtube hostess!

Unbeknownst to most of the community here who come to discuss all things gaming, a lot of things have been going on over on the content side of the site. These chaages have been happening over the past few months and have included the establishment of a solid front page team of writers, editors, managers, tech assistance and graphic design. We have members who work quietly behind the scenes taking care of infrastructural things too, uploading wallpapers and entering trophy data for example.

With PS4 poised to hit soon after an almost flawless reveal and build up, this team is ready to give their all to raise up PSU to another level. Part of this drive is the move into more video content. As many of you know, Agriel has been a part of the PSU community and mod team for a long time and recently took the position of Youtube manager for PSU. Aside from keeping the channel up to date with the latest trailers and dev diaries, he is also creating his very own videogame video series called SE500 (server error 500 anyone? :P).

You can see the first episode here. Agriel (aka Justin) has explained that the show is a work in progress and will improve over time tech wise with equipment and content wise as the team refines its video content creating prowess. SE500 can be a unique expression of PSU culture while exploring and showcasing our beloved hobby so please, please, pleaseee get behind it, subscribe, like, share, comment. Agriel and the content team would love any feedback or ideas from you guys as to how to improve the show and where to take it in the future so help us out!

Well I've babbled on enough, Marjaana has written an introduction to the community so please read and give her a warm welcome into our community.

Hello! My name is Marjaana Roininen. Iím 21 years old and I live in a city called Rauma. That is also the city where Iím currently studying business. Iím a very outgoing person and I try to have fun as much as possible. Sometimes Iím a bit hyper-active but I think that is part of my charm. I live in a country called Finland. You know, the place where polar bears rome around and we eat salty candies that taste like $#@!.

On my free time I like hanging around with my friends, meaning we go out and drink and play games and stuff. I donít exactly have a hobby, I work out quite often, 2-3times a week so maybe it is my ĒhobbyĒ. Whereas playing games is my lifestyle. I play games on my PlayStation 3. And sometimes with Xbox 360, so sue me. The games I'm currently playing are Diablo 3, Fallout 3, Skyrim and Resident Evil 6. I always play a bunch of gamesat the same time, because it gives you a choice what to play. I know that some people like to play just one game at a time but I don't see myself in that group. I do other things as well, believe it or not. I enjoy watching movies and occasionally I read a book or two. And I can cook. Just information that is very vital for everybody to know.

Sometimes I go to work at my boyfriendís company, he owns a small shop that sells videogames, movies, music and game related stuff. It is kind of a dream place for me to work, since I love so much playing games. And when I say work, I mean I go there and bring him food or something. Sometimes I do sell games to people when he is out somewhere playing Magic the Gathering. I don't play it, well I have played it on PS3, but that doesn't count.

So, there is a little information about me, hope you find me somewhat interesting. That's enough jabber about me, I woke up an hour ago and still haven't touched a single controller and I'm eager to play something. Diabo, yes, let's play Diablo. I'm also hungry. All we have here is a pineapple. Not really hungry for pineapples at this moment. Should I rather go to the store or starve and play some Diablo...? Maybe just ONE hour of Diablo...
    So there you have it! A warm welcome to the community Marjaana, I hope you enjoy your time mingling around the various nutters we have here.
    Last edited by Ghost; 10-06-2013 at 11:39.

2. Likes NickRichards likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Welcome, Marjaana! Great job on the videos!

Agriel, get that awesome lady something to eat!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    Welcome, Marjaana! Great job on the videos!

Agriel, get that awesome lady something to eat!
    That is beyond my job requirements, she is in charge of her own diet

Ultimate Veteran
    Great job!

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Wonderful job
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Welcome Marjaana! Love the intro.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    I must admit, I clicked on this topic because I thought it said "marijuana" (I'm tired, give me a break), but I like the show!

Shut up and play games

Forum Guru
    PSN ID
    djpenny1
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    I must admit, I clicked on this topic because I thought it said "marijuana" (I'm tired, give me a break), but I like the show!
    haha me too

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    Yeah thats our secret marketing tactic

11. Likes Admartian , Justin likes this post
    overstepping the mark
    PSN ID
    SHAFT_N_BALLS
    Items User name style
    Make me a sammich whilst you're at it Mar!

Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Ok... I was wrong. Happy?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Super job!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Veteran
    Welcome Marjaana!

General Manager
    PSN ID
    jonnyvito
    Items 3d dot game heroes3d dot game heroesUser name styleMove360 SlimVitaLightningNaughty DogPlayStation
    Welcome Marjaana. You were born to be in front of the camera. Good job.
    DUST 514 name: swillw /Corporation PSU Ghost Syndicate

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Welcome and well done.
    Very attractive might I add.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    lsutigers19
    Items Final Fantasy XIIIFinal Fantasy XCall of Duty: Black OPSDragon Ball ZPS3 SlimGoogle Chrome
    Welcome Marjaana. Stay classy.

Currently Playing: ​ Watch Dogs
    Currently Waiting For: ​​ ​Destiny

Forum Sage
    Out of curiosity, is there a reason why an attempt was not made to select a host from the current psu forum membership?

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    Out of curiosity, is there a reason why an attempt was not made to select a host from the current psu forum membership?
    I'd imagine it was down to location.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by MATRIX 2 View Post
    I found people that live near me, I highly doubt someone is going to fly here weekly to shoot, that wouldn't make a very cost effective show.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    I am superman and wear blue tights
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Kingstoph
    Items Vita
    That is mad convenient!

"I need to do a preview article on a new game, ill go borrow a pre-order copy from ma man!"

Nice one lol
    There once was a man named Sidney, he used to collect shells on the beach. everything was going well for him. untill he stopped and took a look, he had a glance and a stare and realised he what he was reading.
    It was a forum signature full of nonsense

Thread Information