Threaded View

Master Guru
    Items Dark SoulsDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover

Exclamation Injustice: Gods Among Us confirmed for PS4

Oddly enough, Xbox One gets a pass...

UPDATE: NetherRealm Studios chief Ed Boon has suggested it's unlikely an Xbox One version of Injustice will be released.

Some have speculated that the PS4 version of Injustice, announced today, is a timed next-gen exclusive, and will eventually launch on Microsoft's console.

But, according to a series of tweets by Boon, this seems doubtful.

"Please tell me it comes on xb1 so I can sell my 360," DLG1202 tweeted at Boon. Boon's reply: "Um.... I wouldn't sell that 360 copy..."

Then, after "C2CA_KILLA" pointed out: "Injustice sold the most on xbox. So tell me the logic behind no xbox one version?", Boon replied: "Again... not as simple as that."

It was a similar response to questions around the lack of a Wii U version of Ultimate Edition - despite the original version launching on Nintendo's console: "It's not as simple as that."

Eurogamer has asked Warner for comment.

ORIGINAL STORY: Warner has confirmed that fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us is coming to PlayStation 4 - but not Xbox One.

The Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition launches for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Vita, Xbox 360 and PC on 29th November 2013. Microsoft's next-gen console is nowhere to be seen.
    Source: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...t-not-xbox-one
    Last edited by Wrath; 10-08-2013 at 12:05.

Thread Information