Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3Assassins Creed EzioCoD: World at War

WRC4 PS Vita will be 'the full fat game'

Great news for rally fans, this year on the vita WRC4 will be the complete WRC game like its console counterparts compared to the previous stripped back WRC3 on the Vita.

VVV: "Unlike last year's WRC Vita iteration, WRC 4 is, much like Milestone's port of MotoGP '13, the full fat game: every car, stage from the console version will be included from day one this time round, along with a career mode, making for a much more definitive package for rallying on-the-go. Expect your thumbs to get a thorough workout on WRC 4's challenging stages."
    And looking at this gameplay video, it's looking fantastic. I really enjoyed WRC3 so can't wait for this

Source: http://n4g.com/news/1370223/first-wr...ay-video-italy

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    Good news. I'll grab a copy of WRC4 when I get the vita.

On the move with Tapatalk
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Good news. I'll grab a copy of WRC4 when I get the vita.

On the move with Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm pleased with the news, really enjoyed wrc on the vita and online was decent too so a fully fledged career mode will be ace.

For anyone wanting to check it out before buying, the demo will be up 16th October for PSVita, PS3 and x360

Demo date source: http://ggtriple.wordpress.com/2013/1...nsoles-not-pc/
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 10-09-2013 at 22:31.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    AWESOME! I've been struggling to keep myself from buying 3. This is great news for sure.

Veteran
    More news and gameplay footage:

VVV: "Again, it's encouraging to see WRC 4 has been uncompromised in its handheld Vita port this time round, featuring all the cars, stages and in-depth career mode found in the console game. As well as being one of the most graphically advanced driving games to date on the Vita, it should also prove to be one of the most challenging. "

Impressed with the load times! Looks fast and intense as well as graphically impressive too
    Last edited by GazzaGSi; 10-13-2013 at 21:59.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I really hope this makes it to the US.

PSU Technical Advisor
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Items User name style
    And it's coming to PC! Instant purchase.

Veteran
    Demo's are up on the EU store for PS3 and Vita.
    Tried the Vita version so far and was a really easy decision to make - Day 1.
    The gameplay feels much more refined and on point, looks great and the menus are slick and easy to navigate. Certainly looking forward to the 'full fat' game now

Veteran
    I've been enjoying this so far, just signed up to a full 2nd year in career mode and had almost an hour racing time online too (won 16 stages out of 20, w00t)

I think the thing that gets me most about this game is the sense of speed, they've captured it really well.
    I use the $#@!pit view so get drawn into all the action, hard downshifts, handbrake, oversteer corrections etc, it is all done spot on. Everything feels so genuine with it, I can't grip the vita hard enough and feel my heartbeat racing when you're in the lead coming up to the last 2 hairpins, trees either side of you limiting your view with the rain blasting down and you just clip the inside of the hairpin resulting in your car going up on 2 wheels I'm like no roll pleeeeeease
    Online is just as intense if not more so, obviously its Ghost cars and up to 6 can be in the lobby to play. Just 1 accident can make it all over but again, you can't help youself from gripping the controller and swaying part of your body trying to help yourself round the bends

I'm loving it, here is a quick video clip I did from the WRC2 stage of my career (less powerful cars), I'll have to do a pukka WRC car and stage, the speed difference is phenomenal.

Last edited by GazzaGSi; 11-22-2013 at 13:36.

Thread Information