Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    sniff it, cuz im crazy and love the smell of new electronics. plug it in, download drive club, check out the interface, and stay up all night playing killzone

Forum Guru
    Fit some extra vacation for the release.

Got ps4 pre-ordered and will decide what I get during my visit at the store.
    Most likely ps4+eye and couple of nice games. (or one game and download something else while testing the first game.)
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    MjW-
    Items VitaiPhone BlackGran Turismo 5PS3 FatTommy Vercetti3DS
    You know, just the usual stuff everyone does. Smell it, touch it, run my fingers around it, take out the HDD for a quick analysis, compare it to my launch PS3, take some pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    ~Corporate Media Propaganda - Welcome to your Daily Matrix~

4. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Apprentice
    I'm going the midnight launch in the UK. I'm picking up in the store, Killzone and Fifa. Going to get home and go to sleep. Wake up in the morning, look at the box, go to the gym for my workout. Then when I come home the fun begins.

ive took the Friday off so I'll set it up, and mess with the UI and download DriveClub and Blacklight. In the post I will receive COD Ghosts and Watch Dogs. I'm playing COD Ghosts all weekend. Single player first then the multiplayer! Having some snacks throughout the day to. Doritos and minstrels are a must!

Feel Free to Add Me on PSN

Elite Sage
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Debating booking launch day off. I'll set it up and play Killzone for a few hours maybe and check out drive club.

I'd like to think I'd play it all day but I know that wont happen. I might take it over a friends house.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Pre ordered from shopto (its the only place to go, $#@! GAME) i got the bundle with killzone and years sub to PS - booked the day off work.

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Elite Sage
    i've pre-ordered with them also. Why must console release on a Friday!?!

unrelated note: 33x. I've had a horrible morning. Was supposed to be going to see the Magna Carta Holy Grail at the O2 tonight. Had floor tickets but I was just checking the website for the Tube to plan my journey back to Victoria coach station and it seems they've shut down the line I needed to get back to the coach station to get home. Coaches stop at 8 until 3am. Such a ballache!!!!!!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    Go to the midnight launch on 28th around 9pm for 12am.

Get my console, take it home, set it up, download PS PLUS freebies, download knack, download injustice ultimate.

Go to bed

Get up go to work

Come home at 5pm and play PS4 for first time, probably knack first.

Then I'll play Super Mario 3D world for the rest of the night I'll download this, unfortunately this game comes out same day as PS4 launch sucks!!
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

Apprentice
    Items Demons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover
    Oh man... where to begin with ?

Take the day off work (screw boring friday work), wake and bake, make coffee with love and enjoy the sunrise
    Get in the car, drive 30km to Siena to GameStop, show the nice lady the receipt for my 50 PS4 preorder, pay the rest, buy Watch_Dogs (retail) and get mega excited to open the baby up when I get home!

WOO!!! Now I'm driving and smoking a cig at arround 130 km/s to get back and buy something to eat and drink for the longest weekend.

Finally home. Yea.. Put the kitchen stuff in the right place, now it's time for Playstation 4 !!!! Unpack that pack. Smell the black beauty and then make a fat ass joint. While enjoying the great smoke admiring the PS4 box and planning to set it up so when my fiancee gets home the PS4 will wait with open arms and I'll be so excited and baked... man...
    The rest is irrelevant... it will be great !!

11. Likes TEST SUBJECT 83, EHY893, BBK.. likes this post
    Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    I am going to play with it. That is all. Might get FIFA 14 on it to own some newbs here.
    Challenge accepted lol

Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    You know, just the usual stuff everyone does. Smell it, touch it, run my fingers around it, take out the HDD for a quick analysis, compare it to my launch PS3, take some pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Mmm oh yeah. Gotta get a feel for that bad boy LOL

Forum Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by MjW View Post
    Some steamy shots in sauna?
    -------
    Couple of nice blog posts about OpenGL.
    The Truth on OpenGL Driver Quality
    Things that drive me nuts about OpenGL

14. Likes MjW , EHY893 likes this post
    Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    What I have pre-ordered: -PS4 -Second controller Games I'm thinking of pre-ordering: -Killzone: Shadowfall -NBA 2K14 -Watch Dogs or Assassins Creed IV And of course I'll download all the free games: -Warframe -War Thunder -Resogun -Driveclub Those aren't launch games. Unless you're waiting until next year?
    Planetside 2 isnt at launch? Well KZ SF and Drive Club it is then. And Warframe.
    Last edited by mistercrow; 10-10-2013 at 13:11.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Mael Duin View Post
    Well, when I do get my PS4 (I preordered it but probably too late to get it day 1) I will get it and buy Killzone: Shadow Fall. I will also download Planetside 2 and DC Universe Online, as I have account for both (and played a lot) but one game doesn't run well on my PC and second is basically made for controllers so.
    Planetside 2 isnt a launch game apparently.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Ariakace55
    Midnight release. My PS4 is paid off already, as is my copy of Assassins Creed and Watch Dogs, I know ill have Drive Club available via PS+, but im not sure if i want to pick up Killzone Shadow Fall or not... Definately super intrerested in ResoGun. I took that weekend off from work so i wont have to back until the following monday. That night is going to be all about getting used to the interface and whatnot, playing with some things here and there. Then setting up all my other stuff. Twitch, Netflix Youtube, all that good stuff. Get it out of the way. Then its all about the games. And beer. First ill probably try out Assassins Creed with a side of beer and nachos. Ill play that for about 4 or 5 beers, and ill check out how remote play works, play that for a couple beers, then check out Watch Dogs for about 5 or 6 more beers and another plate of nachos, then passing out. My weekend will consist of taking said PS4 on tour to my brothers, and then to my friends house, where hopefully well be doing a regular podcast by then. If it gets up and running, that would be great, if not, ill have a PS4 and they wont, so yeah.

Tacos Rule!

Elite Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Planetside 2 isnt a launch game apparently.
    Well crap. Oh well, it's not like I'm not going to enjoy good FPS at launch anyway. And I will get DCUO so... Oh yeah, might buy Resogun too.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    Quote Originally Posted by mistercrow View Post
    Planetside 2 isnt at launch?
    It's a 'Launch Window' game. Meaning it's due to release before the end of March '14. I think they've been targeting it to release this year though, so maybe December.

might buy Resogun too.
    Resogun comes free with PS+, just FYI!

20. Likes Mael Duin likes this post
    Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    I would also like to add that I am crossing my fingers that the ps4 doesn't have any bugs in it and have failure rates like Xbox 360.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Good to see you dudes are as excited as I am to get it, I will be peering through the curtains for the delivery driver that morning, im sure by that date we'll all know mostly what to expect of the system from youtube etc but to finally get my paws on it will be great.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    Well crap. Oh well, it's not like I'm not going to enjoy good FPS at launch anyway. And I will get DCUO so... Oh yeah, might buy Resogun too.
    Very true. And yeah I want to try out Resogun as well. Free download with PS+.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    Dude-in-the-Room
    Items Led ZeppelinDreamcastDead NationArnold SchwarzneggerUser name style
    I'm just going to play as much as possible....b/c my girlfriend will be coming in from out of town for the week after...so my attention will be else where.

Elite Guru
    Items Naughty DogMetal Gear SolidPlayStation
    Someone please remind me of all the free stuff we get on Day 1 on PS+, I never really paid attention. Resogun is Day 1? That'll definitely be something I'll play.

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    TEST SUBJECT 83
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthroll View Post
    Oh man... where to begin with ?

Take the day off work (screw boring friday work), wake and bake, make coffee with love and enjoy the sunrise
    Get in the car, drive 30km to Siena to GameStop, show the nice lady the receipt for my 50€ PS4 preorder, pay the rest, buy Watch_Dogs (retail) and get mega excited to open the baby up when I get home!

WOO!!! Now I'm driving and smoking a cig at arround 130 km/s to get back and buy something to eat and drink for the longest weekend.

Finally home. Yea.. Put the kitchen stuff in the right place, now it's time for Playstation 4 !!!! Unpack that pack. Smell the black beauty and then make a fat ass joint. While enjoying the great smoke admiring the PS4 box and planning to set it up so when my fiancee gets home the PS4 will wait with open arms and I'll be so excited and baked... man...
    The rest is irrelevant... it will be great !!
    That what I'm talking about!
    I can't wait for that day to finally arrive.

27. Likes Enthroll likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Loyal-to-LFC & DaveNI1979
    Items PS3 SlimLiverpool
    Someone please remind me of all the free stuff we get on Day 1 on PS+, I never really paid attention. Resogun is Day 1? That'll definitely be something I'll play.
    I would like to know that too, I had thought it was just drive club until someone said earlier. Anything extra is a bonus as id of been getting it anyway for the online. I see you can pay for 1 month at a time if you wish now. Ill prob just get the full years sub, Mines runs out about 10th of december. Selling my current ps3 as ill not need it anymore in my game room but ill put my account on the other ps3 thats in sitting room and continue ps plus on it. Its blu ray drive is dodgy but digital downloads ill get from plus will be perfect for it.

29. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Apprentice
    Items Scarlett JohanssonGuerrilla GamesDice
    Preordered my PS4, so i'll need to get...

1.PS+
    2.Battlefield 4
    3.Watch Dogs or AC:BF
    4.Madden 25
    5. Killzone or COD.

PSN ID
    Risseer23
    Well I ordered my Ps4 from amazon so i will be waiting at home.I took two days off of work to play it,I will be playing Killzone SF.

Thread Information