Latest PSU headlines:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4
    Veteran
    Im taking the day off work, Going to watch people cry on the internet about how they couldnt walk into a store and buy one then im going to stick one of the two maybe both of them that i have ordered on Ebay so some parent can get their child a wonderful Christmas present! The season of goodwill.
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    I have every other Friday, Saturday, AND Sunday off, and the 15th falls on the start of my 3 day weekend. I plan on waiting impatiently for the UPS guy to drop off my new baby, fire up some BF4 RIGHT AWAY, and stay up for as long as I can before I pass out. Rinse, repeat all weekend long. I may take the following Monday off too lol.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    saigon1914
    Sad to say, I will have to wait until the end of Friday to pick mine up. With a toddler and working on the 2nd, sleep hasn't been the best thing as of late. Matter of fact I was telling the store clerk the same thing today an Gamestop. Midnight release is cool and all but I have to be free in order to go get it and I doubt I will be. Some of us do have lives and I am sure most can agree to this. Either way once I get it, I will set it up ASAP.

PSN ID
    tigerkraw
    Since we don't get the PS4 till the 29th November (Australia)

From the 15th, I'll be watching heaps and heaps of unboxings, game and hardware reviews on Youtube direct from U.S.A.

But when I do get the PS4, I'll be Playing Shadowfall, Battlefield 4 & Ghosts till I pass out.
    Last edited by tigerkraw; 10-13-2013 at 04:25. Reason: Spelling

Apprentice

PSN ID
    bat0nas_LT
    Update my facebook status

bat0nas
    Sent from my mobile device

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    SkarEffect
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigon View Post
    Sad to say, I will have to wait until the end of Friday to pick mine up. With a toddler and working on the 2nd, sleep hasn't been the best thing as of late. Matter of fact I was telling the store clerk the same thing today an Gamestop. Midnight release is cool and all but I have to be free in order to go get it and I doubt I will be. Some of us do have lives and I am sure most can agree to this. Either way once I get it, I will set it up ASAP.
    That's why you preorder online so you don't have to pick it up at midnight launch. Something as big as the ps4, expect a lot of fights and people being robbed.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    chriharr
    I think from the 13th November I'm going to officially take 3 weeks off PSU because it's going to kill me hearing stories about all you lucky americans who have their precious systems already, or are crying because AMAZON couldn't deliver on time etc... it's going to make my eyes bleed from all the posts and I really can't handle all these PS4 setup threads it's going to make me feel lost lol

It's going to be an insane but great time of the year, I feel so lucky living down under, XMAS, pools, bikini's, hot tubs, corona's and PS4 to wind down the hot summer nights with it doesn't get any better than that. GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA
    " A Toll's a toll and a roll's a roll. If we don't get no toll's, then we don't eat no roll's"

8. Likes EHY893 likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    HermesTheGod
    On Thursday, I will hit the mall around 8 to scope out the lines (I'm almost counting on there being one, since I live in a fairly big city). Probably eat something at the mall. Chill outside the store, updating my facebook, twitter, etc. about How I'm about to get my PS4 and most aren't. Pick up the glorious piece of hardware after my preorder is confirmed by the Gamestop management. I will be extremely careful as I'm walking to the car and make sure I'm in no danger. I'll drive home, rush out of the car, set that bad boy up and...well, you know the rest.

Needless to say I'm taking off Friday and Monday.

Racing Game Fanatic
    PSN ID
    gold106gti
    Items Title StyleVitaPS3 Slim
    Pre-ordered mine with Amazon so hoping it will turn up in time, got 4 games ordered with it and managed to get the time off work so as soon as it comes though the door its being plugged in and COD: Ghosts is going on first!

Ps4 day 1

I have a console ordered and I have preordered watch dogs as my launch title.....other than that will play the free game downloads as well....am excited for warframe and blacklight retribution as well as driveclub (PS+ edition).....am a core gamer and am counting the days.....I also decided to get the playstation eye as well....hope watch dogs arrives day 1 as well

Pick mine up from GameStop along with Assasin's Creed 4, order dominoes, play until the food gets here, eat and then play some more.

Thread Information