Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread: Bullying

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    But some people don't have that in them, I mean if they're strong enough to fight back in the extreme manner your talking about then they probably wouldn't get bullied in the first place.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

PSU Reviews Editor, Hit Series Creator
    PSN ID
    MelegantPrime
    Bullies pick on the weak, simple as that. If they perceive you as weak then they will target you. Ignoring them does nothing except make you an easy target. Taking the high road won't help you when you perverbally get locked into a cage with a tormentor for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, 10 months of the year.

Why do bullies pick on the weak? Cause the weak don't fight back. The best thing I did was slug a bully in the middle of class instead of listening to the taunts that the teacher ignored. Yeah, I got in trouble but a message was sent loud and clear. The rest of high school became carefree because everyone, including the bullies, knew if that kid retaliated in class before then picking on him was high maintenance.

3. Likes Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Master Sage
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Bullies are scum. They need to be educated not to treat others like that and if they dont listen then give them 3 strikes. After strike 3 they start losing fingers.

Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    But some people don't have that in them, I mean if they're strong enough to fight back in the extreme manner your talking about then they probably wouldn't get bullied in the first place.

You're right. Most people don't have it in them but it's more like they don't have it in them at the outset. Most people have to be pushed past the breaking point before they are able to respond like that. Which is why I don't really fault the kid who shoots up the school. The kid who does it, is merely instilling some balance and order back into the system. Does it suck? Yes. Is it necessary from time to time? Yes.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    TheSixPaths
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganator View Post
    You're right. Most people don't have it in them but it's more like they don't have it in them at the outset. Most people have to be pushed past the breaking point before they are able to respond like that. Which is why I don't really fault the kid who shoots up the school. The kid who does it, is merely instilling some balance and order back into the system. Does it suck? Yes. Is it necessary from time to time? Yes.
    That is never necessary and all those who shoot up schools are cowardly pieces of $#@! who deserves to burn in hell.

Y0ur L1vEs ARE NoW 0Ver Y0u ba5T4RD5..wH4t You D0 w1Th Y0uR nEw L1V3s iS foR mE +O d3C1D3...W3ll tH4Ts th3 th30rY 4nyWAys

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    The extreme fighting back doesn't always work. Some people can get arrested and STILL bully someone.

It's just like those girls who were bullied a girl to death. They showed up at her funeral and were doing things toward her family, AFTER they were arrested.

Then, when you get out of high school, you can't fight back literally. If you fight back in the professional work, college and on the job, then you risk giving up a lot. The bullies just aren't worth that.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

PSN ID
    Captobvious75
    There should be a line drawn between bullying and criminal harassment.

Bullying sounds juvenile, when a lot of times it becomes so much more...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Quote Originally Posted by Captobvious75 View Post
    There should be a line drawn between bullying and criminal harassment.

Bullying sounds juvenile, when a lot of times it becomes so much more...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
    If it is done repetitively, then yes, it could/would fall under harassment.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    I used to work with kids with down syndrome at a school. Every now and then this certain "jock" would bully one of those kids and I remember saying to the idiot to stop it but of course even his friends shrugged it off like a bunch of $#@!s. Now those type of kids (down syndrome do have a lot of strength and for a person to care for kids of this magnitude you need to be able to restrain them if they get out of hand, sometimes their strength will overcome. Well, this one jackass kept on picking on him and that was a day I was on vacation. The jock (a person that likes sports) was a normal kid but an asshole. I told him if he keeps on teasing those kids they will go into a rage and it will be to the point where he will get his ass handed to him because it's hard for even a grown adult with a lot of strength to hold them down until they mellow out. Well what do you know, I come back and I heard all about it. The kid ended up with a nasty blackeye, the side of his leg was bruised all the way up, his nose was busted and he got powerbombed on the bench in the locker room. Honestly, not a laughing matter and I didn't even crack a smile because that guy could have ended up in the hospital.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 10-13-2013 at 22:34.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Lol. It's too bad there isn't a video for that one. Classic. He got what he deserved, bare minimum.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Lol. It's too bad there isn't a video for that one. Classic. He got what he deserved, bare minimum.
    well, what was so stupid was that the young kid (junior in highschool) was one of those kids where he thought he could take anyone at any time and he's gotten in a lot of fights in school. one of those "I'm tougher than any of you" type of mentality. Even warning him and explaining him the dangers of it. I'm a big guy with a lot of strength and yet of course he doesn't listen. It's people like that, that will end up dead before the age of 40.

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    well, what was so stupid was that the young kid (junior in highschool) was one of those kids where he thought he could take anyone at any time and he's gotten in a lot of fights in school. one of those "I'm tougher than any of you" type of mentality. Even warning him and explaining him the dangers of it. I'm a big guy with a lot of strength and yet of course he doesn't listen. It's people like that, that will end up dead before the age of 40.
    Yeah, it was his time to get the ass whoopin'. lol

Master Poster
    PSN ID
    Azrael666
    Items DoomPlayStationDiablo IIIBlizzardDemons Souls CoverDark Souls Cover

I could watch clips like that all day.
    Bullies are pathetic.

15. Likes Ezekiel likes this post
    Forum Sage

Quote Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
    That is never necessary and all those who shoot up schools are cowardly pieces of $#@! who deserves to burn in hell.

I think it is. And I don't think it's cowardly. People who bully are not innocent and when this sort of thing does happen, it is necessary in that it teaches or is supposed to teach bullies that actions have consequences.

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    I used to get bullied by a certain individual in 5/6th grade. Last time it happen I'd just got beaten up. When he turned and walked away I ran up behind him and flykicked him in the back. He never bullied anyone after that. I think he grew up to become a good guy actually.
    Last edited by K2D; 10-14-2013 at 14:05.

Wishlist: Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2 [coming soon!]
    SotC 2, Fallout 4, next Obsidian Fallout, Project Eternity, Uncharted 4, Divinity [NEW!]
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Thread Information