Veteran

Eurogamer Expo: Games of the Show...

As voted by the playing public!

1: Titanfall (of course lets be honest this game is the new King)
    2: Battlefield 4
    3: Cod Ghosts
    4: Elder Scrolls Online
    5: Ass Creed 4
    6: Beyond
    7: Dark Souls 2
    8: Batman Arkham Origins
    9: Forza 5
    10: Killzone Shadow Fall

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...me-of-the-show
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Interesting how forza was rated above killzone......

3. Likes Demi_God likes this post
    Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Titanfall is kicking ass left right and center...but mechs with parkour was always going to hit a gold mine. It wish it had a single player component though; not that I'm adverse to online play but it'd be nice to have some PvE element. Kinda disappointed I'll probably have to wait quite some time till the devs port it over to PS4 but I'm patient.

^ Thats if they are given the green light to port to PS4. My theory is that Respawn Entertainment has not signed a exclusives deal with MS that doesn't allow them to sell on ps4. I think MS are waiting to see if titanfall can and will be able to sell consoles and copies before they make the move and purchase the company. Trust me, they want to sell a great load of consoles and prevent SONY from getting this "supposedly" great game.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingSmile64 View Post
    ^ Thats if they are given the green light to port to PS4. My theory is that Respawn Entertainment has not signed a exclusives deal with MS that doesn't allow them to sell on ps4. I think MS are waiting to see if titanfall can and will be able to sell consoles and copies before they make the move and purchase the company. Trust me, they want to sell a great load of consoles and prevent SONY from getting this "supposedly" great game.

Yeah because EA are going to just let that happen lol

technically it is a private owned company where EA are publishing the game. Besides MS have more then enough money to throw around and considering they are with EA "in a partnership' anything can happen

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Yeah the port isnt guranteed but the qustion of it was always danced arolund in interviews; "right now we are focussing on making toitanfall the best game on XB1" type stuff. But really, 3rd party exclusives usually come in the timed variety these days. There are a few xceptions but for the most part it just isn't viable for 3rd party studios to release their next gen games on one platform.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Yeah the port isnt guranteed but the qustion of it was always danced arolund in interviews; "right now we are focussing on making toitanfall the best game on XB1" type stuff. But really, 3rd party exclusives usually come in the timed variety these days. There are a few xceptions but for the most part it just isn't viable for 3rd party studios to release their next gen games on one platform.
    It's EA they will want to make the most money possible...If Sony sells 10 million in year 1 you can bet your bottom dollar EA will want a huge slice of that pie by porting Titanfall

Forum Overseer
    Ass Creed lol.

Titanfall is definitely good for those that enjoyed the fast paced aspect of COD and like mechs, that sorta thing. I might try it eventually but for me, if it's sci-fi, it has to be an MMO or i'll get bored. now if this game had 32 players, i might still check it out. i like more military shooters, generally strategic stuff.

i think i would try it out if it had interesting modes other than deathmatch and if the gun play is done well, which, coming from an ex-IW dev, that might happen. so I'll keep my eyes open for how it unfolds.

Extreme Poster
    PSN ID
    mistercrow
    The COD will definitely gravitate towards Titanfall. And as others have said it will end up on PS4. But having no SP campaign makes it a no-buy for me.

Thread Information