Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    LOL.
    Between different projects I actually haven't been playing as much. Though I guess not playing as much is still a decent amount, since I'm still 2 days over everyone else on the crew, haha.

Not knowing what R* is doing with the gang areas makes me hesitant to go around checking places, though, since who knows if they'll add one or move one immediately after I'm done checking.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Items Tommy VercettiGTA Claude
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    LOL, i wonder does the fly away from the map glitch work

Were in San Andreas you fly away from the map for a certain distanced and the entire gang turfs were revealed, even one's that were never meant to be
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I doubt I'd be so lucky for that to work. I already have most of Blaine County rechecked, and from experience that takes the longest due to the distances and so few places (compared to in the city where every block could be a potential gang area).

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    So more or less, the gang turf's are taken from the Trevor rampages in the single player. Were you fight redknecks, balla's, OG and Vagos
    Plato and Aristotle, a detail of The School of Athens, a fresco by Raphael. Aristotle gestures to the earth, representing his belief in knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
    So more or less, the gang turf's are taken from the Trevor rampages in the single player. Were you fight redknecks, balla's, OG and Vagos
    They're really just random, but you do have some locations used from single player missions. Two locations are just from Trevor's first mission and there's at least one rampage location (though instead of the alleyway it's an apartment block you an enter from that alley).

There are also locations used from online jobs. There are a good bit of those. Doing jobs actually helped me locate one of the last ones I found.

Then they have completely random ones, like the one in the tunnel through the mountain. That surprised me when I found it, I was actually on my way to check somewhere else. Same with the under construction home in the Vinewood/Rockford Hills area.

One area in Grapeseed I found a military barracks truck. I thought maybe I was about to find a military attack area, but nope.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Damn man, you are putting us all to shame with your knowledge

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Haha, it's one of those perks of laboring for hours over a certain aspect of the game. It's something I wouldn't mind not knowing, but since I started it's almost addicting to make sure I find the locations. I think there's an OCD factor there.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    A GOCD for sure friend, be careful or you will starting cleaning the place of it's filth lol

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I do have the correct car, now that I have my sheriff SUV. If only there were a good outfit and it was easier to find gang locations by car rather than helicopter.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    The right outfit, would be the jasonn mask and the overalls

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    It's funny, the Jason mask is actually what I typically wear, since masks help with removing a wanted star, and I went to find the boiler suit from singleplayer the other day. I was excited when I saw it on the Ammunation wall, but couldn't do anything to get it.

12. Likes claud3 likes this post
    Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    sophieskyrim126Era
    Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    It's funny, the Jason mask is actually what I typically wear, since masks help with removing a wanted star, and I went to find the boiler suit from singleplayer the other day. I was excited when I saw it on the Ammunation wall, but couldn't do anything to get it.
    It is annoying that you can not buy it out right, outside missions and you only get it after you beat the game and not 100%..

But i always wear the jason mask and only the white one with a knife

Gang attack number 53

Unless you just updated the map gang attack number 53 has been located. It is located at the beach due west of the airstrip at the airforce base. It has merryweather types (i think, based on them having two Off-Road Mesa's with them). A friend of mine showed me this, and we were only able to find one crate containing $500. It's there between 20:00 and 04:00 On the screenshot the location is where the player marker is not the crosshairs.

The Canis Mesa Off-Road variants sell for 8500 at a mod shop. There might be other ways to get them, but this spot is cheaper than calling in mercenaries on someone near you and jacking the Merrywether Jeep when they get there (if you are looking to get one for to keep). There should be one with a roof and one without.

Last edited by Mediocre Jeff; 11-01-2013 at 22:29.

I'm stuck on 49. I've been there a few times and shot a few people but the gang war does'nt start. Is the gang war in the cult camp or is it underground somewhere? If so, how do I get to it underground? Please help!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by Mediocre Jeff View Post
    Unless you just updated the map gang attack number 53 has been located. It is located at the beach due west of the airstrip at the airforce base. It has merryweather types (i think, based on them having two Off-Road Mesa's with them). A friend of mine showed me this, and we were only able to find one crate containing $500. It's there between 20:00 and 04:00 On the screenshot the location is where the player marker is not the crosshairs.

The Canis Mesa Off-Road variants sell for 8500 at a mod shop. There might be other ways to get them, but this spot is cheaper than calling in mercenaries on someone near you and jacking the Merrywether Jeep when they get there (if you are looking to get one for to keep). There should be one with a roof and one without.

Thanks, I'll get the map updated. I've been trying to level up a level before I go searching around more. Funny enough, I had previously checked almost all the area north of Los Santos except for that area around Fort Zancudo.

Also cool they have the jeeps there.

Quote Originally Posted by JackPascoe1989 View Post
    I'm stuck on 49. I've been there a few times and shot a few people but the gang war does'nt start. Is the gang war in the cult camp or is it underground somewhere? If so, how do I get to it underground? Please help!
    It's at/in the cult camp. If you see boxes, shoot them. Sometimes that helps with getting the attack to start. What you're explaining I've had happen a few times.

Just make sure you have an escape route once you finish the attack, because the last time I did it I got blasted by a bunch of spawning cult members.

Thanks for the help. Where abouts did you see the crates? I cant find them anywhere?

Thanks for the help. Where abouts did you see the crates? I cant find them anywhere?

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I was just able to trigger it after dying a few times in the process. I think I have it figured out, though.

Hopefully this image helps. I have to wait until the right time then try to get a video.

That light pink is the entrance to the fort. You'll have non-gang enemies shoot you when you get near. Slowly kill them all and ideally you will end up at the blue hiding area by the windmill. You will likely have a wanted level at this point, I ended up at the upper blue portion so I could evade the two-star level I had. Once you lose the wanted level, non-gang enemies will spawn at the yellow marked areas. You can sneak around in the blue area towards the windmill. For me, non-gang enemies showed up on the radar, then the gang attack message showed up, then the non-gang enemies disappear, then the crates and actual gang enemies will show up.

There is at least one more crate there, but those two there are the ones I found before getting completely blasted. This really is the hardest one to complete, in my opinion, since even after you do successfully activate the attack, you then need to successfully get your money before the non-gang enemies spawn again.

And I'm definitely going to try updating with a video, as it will likely be easier to understand seeing it happen than trying to explain it.

EDIT: Alright, so quality isn't the best (did an extremely quick edit/conversion) but it's clear enough. Went better this time, only had one star and was able to get all three crates located. No audio, but it's pretty straight forward.

Last edited by ttech10; 11-08-2013 at 23:28.

Done it! Thanks for the help

Found one that not on the map http://imgur.com/BY8o6Sw

by number 5 . in a green semi looking circle ...sorry forgot to say ..unsure of time but it was dark..so in the 12:00-20:00 or 20:00 -4:00

if i come across more i will post here about it ..
    Last edited by straxxe; 11-23-2013 at 12:03.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Thanks. It's weird, that one used to be there but once they added others they removed that one. I guess they decided to put it back.

I've updated the map and list and just got done checking every single location and at level 69 they are all still there, so my guess is it's a level thing.

Welcome and thank you for the map (forgot to say txs )

(Answer my own question ) Not sure if needed , but maybe add on the map .Aside note that 23 is in the tunnels ...I figure it would be .But look on the streets in case ..Some people probably won't think bout the tunnel .

Only have 6 left ..hit 51 few hour's ago..(had 23 but that came up after i got call from martian and made me think .(explain it below)

Not found any more ( yet ) but would thought there be lease one more or 2 with the dlc beach pack they put out..

Thanks again ..

ps I notice something , Not sure if inner city only / down town. BUT Martian ( i believe that his name) He call you and get all mad bout not doing the gang killing's .That might be clue that a new gang area is open .....So maybe use this as a back in the head self note in the future , maybe ron call for desert / farm lands ,,and who ever else calls bout other's ..Unless this gang attack was start by martian only. then i guess he be doing the phone calls no matter where you are..
    Last edited by straxxe; 11-23-2013 at 14:47.

Just finish with all them now ..Got 6 few hour's ago ...Seem if you do not attack but find the gang attack .It still give you a check mark for it .Unless some odd reason i have done it ..

But nothing happen on my end ..No phone call or anything ...So maybe there is more or that just how it is ..No big thank you from martian ( believe that his name )

now time to finish solo race's for easy rp ..

Thanks again and if i do find anything on my end . I will post it and come back once awhile check on your work .To see if anything else have came up ..

Shock there not a gang attack , where you do the bank job in that small little area / bar you can buy in story mode with trevor ..

Figure there be some odd thing where all gangs came together and you had to fight off like 50+ members to finish it off for good..

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    There are dozens of places that I thought would make the perfect location. I think they just started going out of the way places to decrease how quickly they were found. The two out on the beach were unexpected, unlike places like the cult cabin or the Lost MC hangout. And it would certainly be nice to have confirmation that all were done, or something saying how many were left.

With 23 being underground I was trying to think of a way to make it known and also keep the map clean. Next time I'm playing I may pinpoint the tunnel location and make a purple circle at that point or something.

PSN ID
    straxxe
    (straxxe , forgot to change email address here before deleting gmail account DOH ! )

Purple mark sounds good ...Have alot of people claim you're map as their's ? ...Cause reddit brought me here and found a comment to this forum ...Do not think person who posted it there claim it but did not see any " i found the map here etc etc "

Anyways .. i spend some time flying around and not found anything ..Thought i found one but it was old one LOL...But had to stop when i say the clock was at 5 am ..

Guess they will add more when more dlc come's out maybe ..

Take it you're metal gear fan ? ( base that off the photo , just cause of the eye patch LOL )

random blah here . bored'em .z

I keep random comment's limited so does not go off topic .sorry

Thread Information