Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by strax View Post
    (straxxe , forgot to change email address here before deleting gmail account DOH ! )

Purple mark sounds good ...Have alot of people claim you're map as their's ? ...Cause reddit brought me here and found a comment to this forum ...Do not think person who posted it there claim it but did not see any " i found the map here etc etc "

Anyways .. i spend some time flying around and not found anything ..Thought i found one but it was old one LOL...But had to stop when i say the clock was at 5 am ..

Guess they will add more when more dlc come's out maybe ..

Take it you're metal gear fan ? ( base that off the photo , just cause of the eye patch LOL )

random blah here . bored'em .z

I keep random comment's limited so does not go off topic .sorry
    Yea, I'm not too concerned about people posting the map. I had thought about putting a watermark or something on it but figured it wasn't worth it, I did the map more out of OCD than anything. I may add something at the top about visiting PSU Forums for the updated map, as I noticed quite a few were the older ones. So at least from now on once it gets posted there will be info for people who don't have the full amount of locations.

And I am a Metal Gear fan, but the picture is from an episode of Flight of the Conchords.

As for adding more, it wouldn't surprise me if they just add more here and there. Maybe a handful each update or something.

2. Likes claud3 likes this post

I've just registered because I found one gang attack location.
    It's located at the island just under number 52 and I found it at 18:00 (so its red)
    Thanks for your map!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Thanks, got it added. Haven't been on lately and when I have it's just to rank up, so it helped a lot.

Subido en subir imagenes
    Another one, also red...
    Btw, Martin keeps calling complaining about the gang attacks.
    Yesterday after a gang attack received one sms from "al carter" telling that I'm a dead man and put a bounty on me of 9k

6. Likes claud3 likes this post

PSN ID
    straxxe
    No clue what Flight of the Conchords is , so i had to google it..

Thanks for update on map..I have not been able to find anything..I just did 55 ( on island of rednecks /hillbilly's )

someone else posted a area also ..Waiting to see if it will come up for me ..

PSN ID
    straxxe
    txs for the info . waiting to see if it will pop up for me

Edit : Just finish this one and other new one 55 ..Not gotten a sms / text yet.

Thought maybe it was a clue that all gang attacks where done.

But i want to say , i got this before after doing so many of them.But i do not recall..
    Last edited by strax; 12-07-2013 at 02:06.

PSN ID
    straxxe
    if you need help ..upload the map with area's mark..i will check into them..

i been checking to area's and no luck ..here a map showing where i been doing it ..in a light blue ..should of pick better color i guess.mm.jpg

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmunchs View Post
    Subido en subir imagenes
    Another one, also red...
    Btw, Martin keeps calling complaining about the gang attacks.
    Yesterday after a gang attack received one sms from "al carter" telling that I'm a dead man and put a bounty on me of 9k
    Thanks. It looks like they added them fairly recently, since that is a location I make sure to check every time I do my helicopter rounds. That's always a disappointment as I have to clear my search map once again.

When I first started the map and would do tons of gang areas in a short time I had a text from him with a bounty and then later on another two people sent texts and put bounties on me. Haven't gotten any calls from Martin, though.

In the process of getting the map updated now.

11. Likes claud3 likes this post

Maybe some gang attacks are unlocked after a certain number of accomplished attacks. I was thinking if some Will appear in a concrete day of the week...also was thinking of sea, but discarded since once you die you respawn swimming.
    Thanks again for your work, I'm glad being helpful

I'm just shoked, just get a message from Martin it sais "I'm glad that I didn't kill you, you are been useful" (something like that in Spanish, just translated it). The thing its that today only check the gang locations and nothing else.
    Edit. Maybe was a glitch, also get amessage from gerald telling me"good job" and after a time get thecall from Martin again...

I was checking paleto bay, its strange that there isn't any gang and in other areas are many very close.
    Last edited by mrmunchs; 12-07-2013 at 22:52.

PSN ID
    Gambi554
    First off thanks for the time and effort you've placed in mapping these locations and times, that is awesome! I know I have completed each on the list and still get the calls from Ron about them....I am just so ready to find them all and hopefully get a trophy or something.
    I can't believe there are not any in Paleto Bay, I know I've looked all over there and at the different time frames and had no luck.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    There are a few places there that look like perfect locations to use. R* seems to be focusing on obscure places, though, like islands or deserted areas of the beach.

Thanks so much for all the work on this map it is awesome!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Updated the first post. They've changed up some of the spawn locations within the gang attack areas, so crates will be moved around from where they used to be. Still in the process of checking locations.

PSN ID
    Mamaskatrixx

Changes level based?

Quote Originally Posted by ttech10 View Post
    Updated the first post. They've changed up some of the spawn locations within the gang attack areas, so crates will be moved around from where they used to be. Still in the process of checking locations.
    I think the changes might be level based. Same with the number of possible spawning locations. I've been clearing these out since I found your map. When I started, numbers 4, 6, 15, 20, 23, 29, 32, 36, 41, 48, 51, 52, 53, and 54 were not available. Since then, numbers 6, 15, 29, 33, 52, and 41 have popped up. That means there were 44 when I started, and about 50 now. I've leveled up about six times since starting to clear the gang attacks, so perhaps they are adding one per level.

Also, 30 is still in the same spot for me, and I cleared 55 last night, so if they removed it they did it very recently. I haven't checked 56 lately. So, I'm thinking they might start you off with abut a dozen or so, and then add one per level for a while. Once you've cleared them all, maybe they start moving them, just to keep it interesting.

Anyway, big thanks for doing this map. It warms my little OCD heart.

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I checked and yea, it's as if yesterday didn't happen. The old locations are back and the two new ones have been removed. I'm guessing it was an accident or testing and maybe we'll get some new ones added in soon.

I'm the same level I was yesterday so I know that's not it. I'm level 98 right now and the ones that have been there since I started (which I was low ranking) have never disappeared besides for whatever the deal was yesterday. There have been new ones I've come across but they were pointed out to me by lower ranking players, so they do indeed just add them some of the time.

It would be nice if Rockstar would list when they make changes and why they made the changes. It's weird they would just add/remove some one day and then reverse it for the next.

I have not checked today but 55 and 56 were working fine for me a couple days ago?

Has something happened to them?

PSN ID
    Kin-Jo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHollick View Post
    I have not checked today but 55 and 56 were working fine for me a couple days ago?

Has something happened to them?
    I just finished a run-through of this map (was using an earlier copy someone else was passing off as theirs when it was at 52 locations, tsk-tsk) & 55/56 worked just fine for me...literally did it just within past 2 hrs. 54, however, is a completely different story...they must have moved (or removed/no pun intended) it as I spent 2 in-game days/90 real-time minutes flying all around that area at low altitude in all 3 time slots (04:00-12:00/12:00-20:00/20:00-04:00) & it never showed up at all. It boggles me that R* would bother to continuously shift them-I see NO benefit & am actually becoming quite infuriated by it (& I'm not even mapping them out, lol...I just like to be thorough). Considering the mass of bugs (many even reported/well-known at that) left to be fixed, I really don't see why "shifting" seems to be a focal point~

Excellent map/work to the OP...you definitely deserve some recognition for your work (hooray for OCD!!! Boo-urns for R*'s "shifting"!!!)

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    Just checked 54 and not there for me either.

Did some of the locations yesterday and noticed they also reverted the crate locations within the gang attack zone that they had changed on the 5th. Makes it even odder, as for that one day they had removed three locations and added at least two new ones and every gang attack area had it's crate spawn locations changed and now everything is back to normal. It kind of makes me wonder if they want to change it up so every real life day there will be differences.

In the process now to see if they moved them to one of the removed locations from the 5th, but nothing so far. I wouldn't be surprised if 54 was back up tomorrow like nothing happened. They have removed/added that one a couple times in the past.

And yes, I've become infuriated with it a while ago. I always feel like I have to scrap my location checking map each time something changes, because you really never know.

Gang Attack #56 was working just fine on Feb 12th, 2014.

Hope that helps will confirm the other 50-56s later today but Ive not had any trouble on Xbox with these.

Hallo guys))I made 55 gang wars of them the number 56, too, but here is the number 54 is not activated!! do?Martin calling who doesn made all the wars of whom a thread opened a new criminal contact for the character?I saw the video on YouTube here is the link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwilxBFHqqQ can anyone comment?

Done !!!

Quote Originally Posted by hoodtriger View Post
    Hallo guys))I made 55 gang wars of them the number 56, too, but here is the number 54 is not activated!! do?Martin calling who doesn made all the wars of whom a thread opened a new criminal contact for the character?I saw the video on YouTube here is the link to it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwilxBFHqqQ can anyone comment?
    Hi

For the number 54. i have see the gang attack today (the last one i looking for) yes !!! i completed the gang attack map

Great job !

Master Sage
    PSN ID
    I'll let you know.
    Items Olivia WildeArnold SchwarzneggerPearl JamSylvester StalloneScarlett JohanssonAC/DCAppleLegend of ZeldaBruce WillisNintendo 64Gran Turismo 5PlayStation
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    And after patch 1.13, the freezing issue still persists! Offline and online!

Master Guru
    PSN ID
    Scheller
    I've played a bit of Online since the patch, both Invite Only and Public lobbies and haven't had a freeze since, but wasn't sure if I was just being lucky or they fixed it.

Thread Information