Latest PSU headlines:

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bariton1 View Post
    Wow so only Forza 5 is 1080p on Xbone ? That´s ridiculous. I mean come on we want to start the real next gen and almost every game on Xbone will be Sub-HD ?? Insane just insane how much MS ****ed this up. It seems that their vision of the Xbox brand is completely lost. And yes every PS4 game is 1080p (at least first-party games). Driveclub, Killzone, Knack, Infamous all confirmed 1080p (except The Order).
    Whisper this quietly so Cbull**** dont hear...Fifa 14 & COD Ghosts are also 1080p on XO ; Im amazed people still religiously believe this bull****ter...he is nothing but an attention seeker desperate for some love.
    Forza 5, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4 & Watchdogs - The Perfect Launch Line Up!

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    if you were wanting the best looking games, wouldn't you just use a PC as every game will look better on that and also be cheaper to buy.

of course, if you want exclusives. then you will need to buy the system that offers what you want and at release... Xbox has the best of those.
    Xbox One has the best PS4 exclusives at launch?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R View Post
    Xbox One has the best PS4 exclusives at launch?
    Xbox One has the best launch title in history with Forza 5.

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    i bed to differ as racing sims are boring as ****!!! but ill take ryse and dead rising though. only ps4 game i want at launch is killzone.

its all about what the user wants innit

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by three3-times View Post
    i bed to differ as racing sims are boring as ****!!! but ill take ryse and dead rising though. only ps4 game i want at launch is killzone.

its all about what the user wants innit

Boring if your not interested in them but technically by far the best launch title ever that bit is not up for debate. A sim at launch is insane!

Super Carlton
    PSN ID
    JMEWalterblack
    Items PS3 Slim360 SlimiPhone 4 BlackGears of WarGoogle ChromeManchester UnitedUser name style
    Quote Originally Posted by UkHardcore View Post
    Boring if your not interested in them but technically by far the best launch title ever that bit is not up for debate. A sim at launch is insane!
    just had a look, http://www.gizmag.com/xbox-one-ps4-launch-games/28861/ yep MS launch lineup is defo stronger, but i can only afford one at launch so cos i dont care about playing online, ps4 is gonna get brought 1st (cheaper too)

Thanks to Final for the sick sig!

7. Likes UkHardcore likes this post
    Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Xbox One has the best launch title in history with Forza 5.
    My post was directly at the notion that Xbox One has the best launch lineup, right after saying "if you want exclusives. then you will need to buy the system that offers what you want and at release". The Xbox One has the best Xbox One launch lineup and the PS4 has the best PS4 launch lineup. That's how it is in reality.

Meh.. While I'm excited about having the game. I'm still a little upset that it has to be a launch game and it's watered down; lack of weather and night racing for instance.

Veteran
    My post was directly at the notion that Xbox One has the best launch lineup, right after saying "if you want exclusives. then you will need to buy the system that offers what you want and at release". The Xbox One has the best Xbox One launch lineup and the PS4 has the best PS4 launch lineup. That's how it is in reality.

Meh.. While I'm excited about having the game. I'm still a little upset that it has to be a launch game and it's watered down; lack of weather and night racing for instance.
    Well we could of waited 5 years for it, Im happy that's it's a launch title and it will certainly tie me over until Forza 6 which should have the things in you mentioned and it wont take 5 years...Hopefully 2 or 3.

PSU Community Manager
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Entirely subjective point is not up for debate? Come on now. I don't think we can know that till launch.
    Click HERE to create your mercenary and get exclusive in-game items.

THE GREY CARDINAL (eWar Merc) - COVERT SUBTERFUGE (Minmatar Scout)
    CEO of PSU GHOST SYNDICATE - PSU in-game channel: PSU GHOST

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Entirely subjective point is not up for debate? Come on now. I don't think we can know that till launch.
    Why not? People have played it and said it's on another level compared to 4, What other game is doing these graphics with these kinda physics...Especially the physics. Battlefield 4 is the one game that might give it a run for it's money...

Superior Member
    PSN ID
    JDizzleNO1
    Items Diablo IIIMetallicaUser name styleDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverPS3 Fat
    I've gotten everything right so far.
    you must be a woman! because they are always right

Nosce te ipsum
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    you must be a woman! because they are always right
    Yeah, but "you're always right" is a term used for reverse psychology... it means they are always wrong.

14. Likes JDizzleNO1 likes this post
    PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Why not? People have played it and said it's on another level compared to 4, What other game is doing these graphics with these kinda physics...Especially the physics. Battlefield 4 is the one game that might give it a run for it's money...
    ....or Watch Dogs or Killzone SF or <insert preferred game here> So yeah.....of course its debatable.
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Microsoft dev responds to latest Rumor

NeoGAF user CBOAT has been know for releasing information on the Xbox One before anyone else. He predicted more or less all of Microsoft’s E3 conference.
    But now he’s taken to NeoGAF to say that Microsoft should have waited until 2014 before releasing the Xbox One, CBOAT has his own crazy moon language that we’ve translated:
    “I hope you aren’t fans of 1080P on Xbox One. When hardware is released you’ll see what I mean about issues. Upclocks too risk everywhere, 2014 was a better idea. Sounds like there’ll be problems a-la Xbox 360 with reliability and it was rushed out to be in 2013 rather than 2014 when planned.
    Later:
    I never said anything about Forza being 1080p, but they should make it. Exception, not the rule though, never mind trying to match eyecandy thanks to esram, 720p- 900p will be the norm on xbone just you watch”
    This basically means that Microsoft seem to have rushed our their contender for the next-gen, and that comes through when you’re playing. But we must remember, this is tagged as a rumour for a reason.
    But, a confirmed Xbox One developer has taken to Reddit to respond to these claims, saying that CBOAT is using hardware that is made for stress testing.
    “I actually am aware of that and know a few of them. You should know we’ve gotten many devkits throughout this past year.
    The console in question is a zebra turned stress machine for hardware/heat issues testing.”

http://pixelenemy.com/insider-claims...-dev-responds/

Extreme Poster
    ^so does that pretty much confirm that he is a real insider? just doesn't have enough info or giving us sensationalist info to make money?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    We can only judge by the games and xb1 1st and 3rd party games are impressive and seem to be winning the most awards so far.
    you mean like one game. a game that has nothing to do with hardware prowess. not saying CBOAT is right or not but your example doesn't mean anything.

PSU Technical Advisor
    Because it's a bogus argument. By any metric, your statement does not hold up to scrutiny. The Forza line is solid, but it's hardly a heavy-weight system seller like Halo or GT. Further, you've never even played it.

I think Forza is enjoyable, but I generally don't prefer racing sims.. Like alot of other people. Going by the numbers, I think it is also fairly evident that FPS titles are more popular.

So the timed exclusive Titan Fall might be a better argument from that angle than Forza.

Point is, obviously this is completely debatable.
    Awesome techno and dubstep! Visit: http://Solkrieg.com
    Latest Song: Lady GaGa's Monster Dubstep!

19. Likes Mael Duin likes this post
    Apprentice
    came to see people downplaying #truthfact...

did not leave disappoint
    ALL 3RD PARTY MULTIPLATFORM GAMES WILL BE SUPERIOR ON PS4 NOW AND IN THE FUTURE!

Forum Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi View Post
    ^so does that pretty much confirm that he is a real insider? just doesn't have enough info or giving us sensationalist info to make money?
    you mean like one game. a game that has nothing to do with hardware prowess. not saying CBOAT is right or not but your example doesn't mean anything.
    Xbox One and Xbox 360 Games Win Big at E3 – Handily Leading All Platforms

http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/e3-xbox...-win-big-at-e3

Last night, the “Games Critic’s Awards: Best of E3” nominations were announced and Xbox continued to be highlighted as a winning platform, with Xbox One and Xbox 360 leading all platform nominations. Xbox One and Microsoft’s exclusive titles received 11 nominations, the most of any game console. In addition to Xbox One being nominated for top console of the show, the Xbox exclusive game “Titanfall” became the most nominated game in E3 Games Critic’s Awards history ever, with six award nominations.

• “Titanfall”, an Xbox platform exclusive, has been widely acclaimed as the big winner of E3 and remains the lead game across all platforms with 101 nominations and 54 wins, for global nominations and awards.
    • Across US award nominations*, Xbox exclusive titles have received 168 nominations and 68 wins, more than any other next-generation platform’s exclusive lineup. Top title nominations and winning awards include:

“Forza Motorsport 5” earned 24 nominations and 8 wins
    “Dead Rising 3” earned 17 nominations and 7 wins
    “Project Spark” earned 13 nominations and 4 wins
    “Ryse: Son of Rome” earned 11 nominations and 2 wins
    One game huh? You can believe what you want.

Extreme Poster
    One game huh? You can believe what you want.
    you're saying that like PS4 games didn't have wins. That article is a PR attempt as it's including publications from across the internet. It doesn't mean that Sony doesn't have a good amount of wins or nominations, in fact, if you look at the nominees, Sony overall had a lot more nominations. http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/nominees.html

Titanfall for sure swept the floor but you're missing the entire point. none of these games really are pushing the hardware. they don't particularly look better than the competition. Ryse isn't even 1080p. i haven't looked into other games but Titanfall should run fine, it's a decent looking game but nothing extraordinary. those awards do not prove anything.

again, that's one game on the actual game critics awards.
    Last edited by Sufi; 10-14-2013 at 16:50.

Dedicated Member
    MS feeling like a response is in order, either means there is a bit of weight in the comments made or they are in serious damage control mode.

Extreme Poster
    but it is possible what they said. it makes sense that they would have multiple devkits. MS has been changing **** around, and they aren't done with the finalization of the OS. it's possible that they're getting different dev kits and that would also explain why the developers are having a hard time with their performance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sajuuk Khar View Post
    MS feeling like a response is in order, either means there is a bit of weight in the comments made or they are in serious damage control mode.

Elite Sage
    Items Naughty DogPS3 SlimNaughty DogUser name style
    I would like to welcome you to CBOAT...

Agent Phil.

26. Likes MonkeyClaw likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Cathode
    Items LuluYunaDaft Punk
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    of course, if you want exclusives. then you will need to buy the system that offers what you want and at release... Xbox has the best of those.
    #xbox #truthfact

OT: Is there anything cboat's gotten completely wrong? I know he's been sort of obvious and slightly off target recently..

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Two4DaMoney View Post
    I would like to welcome you to CBOAT...

Agent Phil.
    I actually thought that myself and I think you're dead on target..
    Last edited by K2D; 10-14-2013 at 17:18.

Wishlist: inFAMOUS, SotC 2, Jade Cocoon Reboot, Oni Reboot, the next JRPG, Wasteland 2, next Obsidian Fallout, Fallout 4, Project Eternity, ND's PS4 game
    [South Park: Stick of Truth is pure gaming bliss!]

Forum Sage
    you're saying that like PS4 games didn't have wins. That article is a PR attempt as it's including publications from across the internet. It doesn't mean that Sony doesn't have a good amount of wins or nominations, in fact, if you look at the nominees
    Who said anything about PS4 not winning any? I said they won the most awards.
    Sony overall had a lot more nominations. http://www.gamecriticsawards.com/nominees.html
    Yea if you count the multiplats, but according to you it proves nothing anyway, right?
    Titanfall for sure swept the floor but you're missing the entire point. none of these games really are pushing the hardware. they don't particularly look better than the competition. Ryse isn't even 1080p. i haven't looked into other games but

again, that's one game on the actual game critics awards.
    I simply stated that xbox-one games are winning awards. I don't know what the hell you are going on about....lol

with Xbox One and Xbox 360 leading all platform nominations. Xbox One and Microsoft’s exclusive titles received 11 nominations, the most of any game console.
    Titanfall should run fine, it's a decent looking game but nothing extraordinary. those awards do not prove anything.
    Nothing extraordinary and the awards prove nothing? Ok, i'll remember that one.....lol

Extreme Poster
    Who said anything about PS4 not winning any? I said they won the most awards.
    it's PR. Titanfall racked up a little less than half of them.

Yea if you count the multiplats, but according to you it proves nothing anyway, right?
    Infamous: Second Son (2x nominated)
    Killzone: Shadow Fall

I simply stated that xbox-one games are winning awards. I don't know what the hell you are going on about....lol

Nothing extraordinary and the awards prove nothing? Ok, i'll remember that one.....lol
    that's because you don't have the ability to follow conversations and argue about no particular reason. go back to what i said in the beginning and see what i was talking about.

Titanfall having awards doesn't prove that it would take a hardware that is powerful. that's why i said that the awards do not matter and do not prove CBOAT's comment wrong.

again, i'm not saying his comments are right or wrong but your example didn't provide anything that would be beneficial to this discussion. unless you were just saying that it's about how fun games are...this discussion is strictly about hardware power.

you're still comparing a game that does not look better than launch games, considering it's out next year. Compare that to The Division.

Thread Information