Miqo'te Bard
    Items New User TitleProtect yourselfFull Metal AlchemistFangDark Souls CoverDemons Souls CoverBattlefield 3Title StyleUser name style

What do you do for money

Ok so I have been thinking of farming to get my DL set, i have read repairs can hit 5k for the set. Right now I have no real way of making money(dailies in 2.1 suppose to fix this) so my question is what do you guys do to make money. I have considered lvling botany and mining, and explored the possibility of lvling another character and sending gold to myself(the more fun way to go).

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Azimuth85
    Items Iron MaidenFinal Fantasy TacticsJoker (limited ICON)Baby ChocoboLightning
    i just been botanizing the crap outta the land. Typically, I will just gather full stacks and then sell them in incriments of 10. If the item doesn't sell for much, I store it in case there is suddenly a need for it later on

PSN ID : Azimuth85

3. Likes Bluehazeburnout likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    people always need iron ore and Bomb ash is really hard to come by as well. (blacksmith and armourer)

Elite Member
    PSN ID
    FatesServant
    I walk out to the street corner and....

Oh wait, you mean in the game? Oh. So far, I'm just killing stuff and doing Fates, so my monetary stores stick somewhere around 14,000 on average. Planning on moving into leatherworking and gold smithing later.
    -FatesServant
    Fate: the universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumably prescribed; the decreed cause of events.

Thread Information