Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 70
  1. #26
    Apprentice
    on the rocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    PSN ID
    nordost
    Posts
    318
    Rep Power
    60
    Points
    1,271 (0 Banked)
    ^^^ makes me wonder how you think your opinion is fact. I don't find any xb1 exclusives even remotely appealing until titanfall

  2. Likes Peregrin8X likes this post
  3. #27
    Superior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    514
    Rep Power
    66
    Points
    827 (0 Banked)
    You mean that a new piece of proprietary hardware undergoing massive community demanded changes to its operating system was not completely finished and optimized 5 months before release?

    I, for one, am shocked. The sky is truly falling.

    Launch games always have to deal with changing configurations, drivers, non-finalized hardware, etc.

    It is a miracle any of them are ever any good.

  4. Likes x_terna, mynd likes this post
  5. #28
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,122
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,848 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Dem awards...
    I am the oncoming storm.



  6. #29
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    What the hell MS. You seemed to be working like your planned release was 2017. How can you be so behind when you are actually a SOFTWARE company?!

    I guess it won't matter if they get everything working by release though
    They have never hid from the fact that the software is constantly evolving, they have even told us when new drivers get sent out to devs.
    No one should be amazed or shocked by any of this.
    I'd be more concerned if we heard that the drivers/software were the same $#@!ty ones they started with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Are you being deliberately difficult? There is nothing out there that points to it being "better" than the competition, especially at a $100 USD greater price point. Never mind the fact that it is demonstrably the weaker machine and has had a negative PR $#@!storm since it's unveiling. For good reason.

    It's also quite clear they've had lots of development problems on Xbox One development that haven't existed on PS4.
    Really?
    Theres a fair bit of smoke wafting in from the PS4 department at the moment. Hopefully there is no fire.


    Yes, it has Titanfall. I will grant you that (which is where all its awards come from) but that is a timed exclusive and is also releasing on Windows and 360. As such, I'm dubious it will reach the same heights of innovation than if it had targeted PC\next gen exclusively.

    Regardless, I'm still personally more interested in BF4 and Shadowfall than Titanfall. I have little delusions that BF4 will be clearly superior on PS4 and PC than on Xbox One.
    Hmmmm. We shall see I guess.
    Last edited by mynd; 10-17-2013 at 23:07.

  7. #30
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,010
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,323 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yungstar 2006 View Post
    coming along nicely that mutual collaboration then.




    makes me wonder how such an underpowered machine has the best upcoming games and winning so many awards... hats off to MS.
    Yea, I know. I like the way MS is letting games speak for them. Say what you want but the launch games are impressive and you know it's only gonna get better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    Are you being deliberately difficult? There is nothing out there that points to it being "better" than the competition, especially at a $100 USD greater price point. Never mind the fact that it is demonstrably the weaker machine and has had a negative PR $#@!storm since it's unveiling. For good reason.
    It's better for what I want. I judge by the games and features, not what fanboys around the industry are saying. wii-u is not on the same level.

    It's also quite clear they've had lots of development problems on Xbox One development that haven't existed on PS4.
    Now we all know that's BS. There is no such thing as no development problems. Just because we have more powerful hardware doesn't mean that dev issues will just vanish. Maybe easier. But next to ps3 anything look easier.

    Yes, it has Titanfall. I will grant you that (which is where all its awards come from) but that is a timed exclusive and is also releasing on Windows and 360. As such, I'm dubious it will reach the same heights of innovation than if it had targeted PC\next gen exclusively.
    there is much more than just Titan Fall. The launch lineup is pretty good too. Right now we can say that TF is exclusive until we get confirmation saying otherwise.


    Regardless, I'm still personally more interested in BF4 and Shadowfall than Titanfall. I have little delusions that BF4 will be clearly superior on PS4 and PC than on Xbox One.
    I wouldn't bet on that one. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by Sub-stance1; 10-18-2013 at 00:27.

  8. #31
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,253
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,631 (0 Banked)
    That Ryse Story Trailer.
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  9. #32
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    That Ryse Story Trailer.
    Yeah twas good. Almost made me feel like buying a new console...

    Almost...

  10. #33
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,253
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,631 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Yeah twas good. Almost made me feel like buying a new console...

    Almost...
    Yeah underpowered my ass!! lol
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  11. #34
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,122
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,848 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Math question, if item 'A' is not underpowered, but 'B' is the argument that power doesn't matter - why are we having an argument in the first place?

    Serious question.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  12. #35
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Math question, if item 'A' is not underpowered, but 'B' is the argument that power doesn't matter - why are we having an argument in the first place?

    Serious question.
    Please Mr I don't understand the question.
    Power always matters, what you do with it and how you measure it is another thing entirely.

    Case in point, which is the faster GPU?

  13. #36
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,122
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,848 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    Please Mr I don't understand the question.
    Power always matters, what you do with it and how you measure it is another thing entirely.

    Case in point, which is the faster GPU?
    I wasn't actually being a smartass.

    To me, either one thing matters, or it doesn't. Personally, I don't think it does. But the defense of it in question (so VEHEMENTLY) I've seen on here suggests otherwise. Yet I've also seen the 'argument' that being less powerful/not powerful, doesn't matter at all. To me, they kind of contradict.

    I also think people are are getting worked up over something that is "underpowered" (whihc the XB1 is not) and something isn't as powerful. Seemingly.

    Meh - I guess there is no real answer, and I suspect there will be some mental gymnastics invented just for the purpose to make the two meld together.

    All in all, this e-peen bull$#@! is all $#@!ery to me. The majority that are (un-healthily) highly invested to the point where y'all (loser fans of Xbox and loser fans of PlayStation ) are too defensive and therefore overly-aggressive, is beyond me.

    I know I won't change a single mind - I just highly dislike the turf war that is taken to almost every part of the internet, where I would prefer light and jovial banter without the posturing. Rather than those that act like astroturfers and escalate things to the point where you can't say anything, without it be taken as a slight like it's someone's life in danger.

    Respectfully.
    Last edited by Admartian; 10-18-2013 at 01:40.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  14. #37
    The Dawkness!
    Naxi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    UK
    PSN ID
    ElNaxi
    Age
    23
    Posts
    9,689
    Rep Power
    104
    Points
    8,077 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    That trailer had some bad voice-over, they didn't really reveal an interesting storyline as well. The first trailer however is interesting, I didn't know this would have mythology as well.

    My name isn't a misspelled Nazi,god****.

  15. #38
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I wasn't actually being a smartass.
    Never said you were
    To me, either one thing matters, or it doesn't. Personally, I don't think it does. But the defense of it in question (so VEHEMENTLY) I've seen on here suggests otherwise. Yet I've also seen the 'argument' that being less powerful/not powerful, doesn't matter at all. To me, they kind of contradict.
    Again its relative to what you want, many believe the PS4 is more powerful (by heaps) for graphics.
    I also think people are are getting worked up over something that is "underpowered" (whihc the XB1 is not) and something isn't as powerful. Seemingly.

    Meh - I guess there is no real answer, and I suspect there will be some mental gymnastics invented just for the purpose to make the two meld together.
    There will be quite a few mental gymnastic and meltdowns on this site in the comeing two months.
    All in all, this e-peen bull$#@! is all $#@!ery to me. The majority that are (un-healthily) highly invested to the point where y'all (loser fans of Xbox and loser fans of PlayStation ) are too defensive and therefore overly-aggressive, is beyond me.

    I know I won't change a single mind - I just highly dislike the turf war that is taken to almost every part of the internet, where I would prefer light and jovial banter. Rather than those that act like astroturfers and escalate things to the point where you can't say anything, without it be taken as a slight.

    Respectfully.
    At the end of the day, the real thing is, people can bluster and bant all they want about "powa" the proof will be in the pudding.
    The pudding might be a bit cold for some however.
    But right now, here is the time where outrageous claims are made, "facts" are pulled from places you and I don't want to visit and accusations will fly, because frankly, there is little else to actually do but anticipate.

    I hope you mods are bracing yourself for the first lens of truths etc etc. I'm sure there will be blood on floor. I''ll be the one on the bleachers eating popcorn with a bemused look on my face.
    I'll come down and buy a console next year some time.

  16. #39
    Elite Sage
    Sub-stance1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    10,010
    Rep Power
    77
    Points
    62,323 (0 Banked)
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Naxi View Post
    That trailer had some bad voice-over, they didn't really reveal an interesting storyline as well. The first trailer however is interesting, I didn't know this would have mythology as well.
    It's all real game footage though. That's what matters to me.

  17. #40
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    7,850 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    I wasn't actually being a smartass.

    To me, either one thing matters, or it doesn't. Personally, I don't think it does. But the defense of it in question (so VEHEMENTLY) I've seen on here suggests otherwise. Yet I've also seen the 'argument' that being less powerful/not powerful, doesn't matter at all. To me, they kind of contradict.

    I also think people are are getting worked up over something that is "underpowered" (whihc the XB1 is not) and something isn't as powerful. Seemingly.

    Meh - I guess there is no real answer, and I suspect there will be some mental gymnastics invented just for the purpose to make the two meld together.

    All in all, this e-peen bull$#@! is all $#@!ery to me. The majority that are (un-healthily) highly invested to the point where y'all (loser fans of Xbox and loser fans of PlayStation ) are too defensive and therefore overly-aggressive, is beyond me.

    I know I won't change a single mind - I just highly dislike the turf war that is taken to almost every part of the internet, where I would prefer light and jovial banter without the posturing. Rather than those that act like astroturfers and escalate things to the point where you can't say anything, without it be taken as a slight like it's someone's life in danger.

    Respectfully.
    Well the power thing is tough to compare because of how it's being used. More power would be good if the intended result was better graphics. MS has already said that this is not their end game. So although the PS4 may have more raw horsepower, the One may not need that kind of horsepower because they are trying to achieve different things.

    MS obviously feels that they have enough horsepower for their needs.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  18. #41
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,122
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,848 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Man Gamer View Post
    Well the power thing is tough to compare because of how it's being used. More power would be good if the intended result was better graphics. MS has already said that this is not their end game. So although the PS4 may have more raw horsepower, the One may not need that kind of horsepower because they are trying to achieve different things.

    MS obviously feels that they have enough horsepower for their needs.
    Maybe, maybe not.

    My point was, either it's as powerful or it isn't.
    OR
    it isn't as powerful however minimal - (minimal because you're a person that gets touchy about MS looking 'bad' - which it wouldn't be in this case) or however big the difference (because you're a touchy Playstation guy that wants the gap to be huge. For some reason....) And that it isn't as powerful - no matter the "gap" - doesn't actually matter because, you know, you play for the games, and you play for what you like.

    But from what I've seen, is that there's some mutation of an argument that is being made (of the two above). Which I don't think fits at all (like I said, serious gymnastics must be achieved and/or force yourself for it to make sense).

    And by "you're" I mean it in general terms, Old Man Gamer.
    I am the oncoming storm.



  19. Likes VayMasters86, dondidit likes this post
  20. #42
    Super Elite
    dondidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,218
    Rep Power
    58
    Points
    3,255 (0 Banked)
    Ya'll straight boys always in a uproar. this year won't matter next year will show a distance on which console is better. 2 years from now one will take off and the other will be more of the same as it was last year underwhelming when it came to first party games.... I won't mention what system that was. Any smart person knows which one I am talking about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In the darkest abyss I still see you with my perfect sharigan young jedi!

  21. Likes Two4DaMoney likes this post
  22. #43
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,253
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,631 (0 Banked)
    @ Mynd Question

    Shouldn't that Ethernet port be connected to the South Bridge instead of the Main SOC and is there any significance there? Not pertaining to power or anything was just wondering seems odd for it to be right there and not the South Bridge.

    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  23. #44
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    @ Mynd Question

    Shouldn't that Ethernet port be connected to the South Bridge instead of the Main SOC and is there any significance there? Not pertaining to power or anything was just wondering seems odd for it to be right there and not the South Bridge.

    Meh, its still coming though a PCI/e port, it's really no different to coming though the south-bridge.
    Gigabit may have been potentially chewing through to much of the PCIe bus so they gave its own lane.
    Last edited by mynd; 10-18-2013 at 02:13.

  24. Likes X2 likes this post
  25. #45
    Superior Member
    Old Man Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    23
    Points
    7,850 (0 Banked)
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Maybe, maybe not.

    My point was, either it's as powerful or it isn't.
    OR
    it isn't as powerful however minimal - (minimal because you're a person that gets touchy about MS looking 'bad' - which it wouldn't be in this case) or however big the difference (because you're a touchy Playstation guy that wants the gap to be huge. For some reason....) And that it isn't as powerful - no matter the "gap" - doesn't actually matter because, you know, you play for the games, and you play for what you like.

    But from what I've seen, is that there's some mutation of an argument that is being made (of the two above). Which I don't think fits at all (like I said, serious gymnastics must be achieved and/or force yourself for it to make sense).

    And by "you're" I mean it in general terms, Old Man Gamer.
    I'll leave that yes or no answer to those more knowledgeable than myself.
    I don't need no stinkin' signature!

  26. #46
    Elite Guru
    X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,253
    Rep Power
    92
    Points
    8,631 (0 Banked)
    http://gamingbolt.com/crytek-details...aises-xbox-one

    "The game supports soft bounce light on faces which is basically portrait style of lighting along with physically based lighting and shades" Physically based lighting / Rendering

    "They have also employed advanced level of detail techniques which remove details as characters are further away from the camera. This is dependent on per item level on character so there is no real switch of model detail all at once"

    Hinted and speculated on some forum, they use tessellation instead of multi LOD, that's why they only have one LOD the Max one

    "He also went on to the praise the power of Xbox One by stating that the combined power of CryEngine and Xbox One has allowed them to use film practices in real time in Ryse."



    Last edited by Admartian; 10-18-2013 at 03:46. Reason: Added spoiler tags for heavy gifs. ;)
    "We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that (developers) want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so then the question is, what do you do for the rest of the nine-and-a-half years?"
    --Kaz Hirai, CEO, Sony Computer Entertainment

  27. Likes Sub-stance1 likes this post
  28. #47
    Super Moderator
    Admartian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Age
    27
    Posts
    13,122
    Rep Power
    129
    Points
    44,848 (0 Banked)
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by X2 View Post
    http://gamingbolt.com/crytek-details...aises-xbox-one

    "The game supports soft bounce light on faces which is basically portrait style of lighting along with physically based lighting and shades" Physically based lighting / Rendering

    "They have also employed advanced level of detail techniques which remove details as characters are further away from the camera. This is dependent on per item level on character so there is no real switch of model detail all at once"

    Hinted and speculated on some forum, they use tessellation instead of multi LOD, that's why they only have one LOD the Max one

    "He also went on to the praise the power of Xbox One by stating that the combined power of CryEngine and Xbox One has allowed them to use film practices in real time in Ryse."



    If I were getting an Xbone, Ryse is a must get. Knack and Ryse must be the bastard child of their respective consoles with the hate they get. Funnily enough, I like both. And yes, I'm the same guy that liked Alpha Protocol...

    Second gif still won't load...
    I am the oncoming storm.



  29. #48
    PSU Technical Advisor
    Vulgotha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,953
    Rep Power
    144
    Points
    108,860 (0 Banked)
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-stance1 View Post
    Yea, I know. I like the way MS is letting games speak for them. Say what you want but the launch games are impressive and you know it's only gonna get better.



    It's better for what I want. I judge by the games and features, not what fanboys around the industry are saying. wii-u is not on the same level.



    Now we all know that's BS. There is no such thing as no development problems. Just because we have more powerful hardware doesn't mean that dev issues will just vanish. Maybe easier. But next to ps3 anything look easier.



    there is much more than just Titan Fall. The launch lineup is pretty good too. Right now we can say that TF is exclusive until we get confirmation saying otherwise.



    I wouldn't bet on that one. I'll believe it when I see it.

    Back it up, I never said the PS4 had "no" development problems- but all the news we've heard coming from developers has been largely positive for the PS4 and very little praise (and discreet murmurings of discontent) for the Xbox One. Incomplete drivers, generally weaker hardware, whatever. Painting a picture in many small strokes.

    I don't care what the fanboys say either, which is why I get irritated with topics like this.

    @Mynd,

    You mean the rumor for Driveclub? Assuming it's true, that's one title. What about the rumors from InfinityWard and issues with the Xbox One? Which, sure, you deride but you seem eager enough to strut about with a very scant rumor concerning DriveClub. What about all those rumors of difficult performance (not the hardware disparity which concretely exists) due to inferior development environments and firmware?

    We've literally heard nothing of the sort about the PS4. On the contrary, we've had developers say that their tools are at this point superior which is remarkable given how much more robust Microsoft was last gen on this subject.

    Or is that not at all smoke or fire?

    Looking at the news that has filtered in, I really don't see your point of view on this. Once again, you and I split away despite our efforts to be objective.

    Has the Xbox One not had an uphill battle compared to PS4? In regards to strategy, hardware, and software pre launch? From where I'm sitting it certainly seems so.

    The console, to me, seems a tad rushed.
    Last edited by Vulgotha; 10-18-2013 at 05:30.


  30. #49
    Supreme Veteran
    mynd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Down Under
    Age
    41
    Posts
    17,835
    Rep Power
    162
    Points
    167,215 (0 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulgotha View Post
    @Mynd,

    You mean the rumor for Driveclub? Assuming it's true, that's one title. What about the rumors from InfinityWard and issues with the Xbox One?
    What rumors?
    Which, sure, you deride but you seem eager enough to strut about with a very scant rumor concerning DriveClub. What about all those rumors of difficult performance (not the hardware disparity which concretely exists) due to inferior development environments and firmware?

    We've literally heard nothing of the sort about the PS4. On the contrary, we've had developers say that their tools are at this point superior which is remarkable given how much more robust Microsoft was last gen on this subject.

    Or is that not at all smoke or fire?

    Looking at the news that has filtered in, I really don't see your point of view on this. Once again, you and I split away despite our efforts to be objective.

    Has the Xbox One not had an uphill battle compared to PS4? In regards to strategy, hardware, and software pre launch? From where I'm sitting it certainly seems so.

    The console, to me, seems a tad rushed.
    There are reports of overheating, games freezing, consoles simply not working at TGS etc etc.
    As I say, to say there have been no issues is to overlook some fairy public embarrassments.

    I'm pretty sure they are all unrelated and nothing but teething issues. But I find it funny that these are glossed over while out of context quotes about firmware updates which we all knew about are proof absolute that the system was not designed for games?
    <sighs>

    I hope you enjoy BF4.

  31. #50
    PSU Live Streamer
    YoungMullah88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Charlotte
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Posts
    14,660
    Rep Power
    114
    Points
    36,241 (1,800 Banked)
    Items User name style
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    What rumors?


    There are reports of overheating, games freezing, consoles simply not working at TGS etc etc.
    As I say, to say there have been no issues is to overlook some fairy public embarrassments.

    I'm pretty sure they are all unrelated and nothing but teething issues. But I find it funny that these are glossed over while out of context quotes about firmware updates which we all knew about are proof absolute that the system was not designed for games?
    <sighs>

    I hope you enjoy BF4.
    What reports?

    Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
vBCredits II Deluxe v2.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2010-2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.