Looks like next year could be really interesting to PC gamers
With high end single GPU set-ups already able to push 4k at ~30 FPS next years flagship cards out of AMD and Nvidia will hopefully push that bar even higher and with the addition of HDMI 2.0 next years 4k displays can finally support up to 60hz.
while Sony, Samsung, Toshiba ect all have extremely high priced UHD 4k TVs available this year those should come down in price somewhat in 2014, But even today you can get your hands on a decent 39" 4k TV from Seiki for $700.
IF you want 4K it looks like you can at least budget yourself into that option by next year
The other option is moving to 120-144hz monitors and/or G-sync with nvidia
144hz lightboost display
even overclocking a 1440p ips to 120
Qnix korean 1440p overclockable
- ASUS VG248QE. | 24" | 1920x1080 | 144hz | $283.18 | `G-SYNC
- BenQ XL2420TE | 24" | 1920x1080 | 144hz | $329.00
- Seiki SE39UY04 | 39" | 3840x2160 | 30hz@4K |... $699.00 |
- Seiki SE50UY04 | 50" | 3840x2160 | 30hz@4K |... $965.99 |
- TCL LE50UHDE5691 | 50" | 3840x2160 | 30hz@4K | ...$999.99 |
- ASUS PQ321Q.. | 32" | 3840x2160 | 60hz@4K | $3,394.99 |
Results 1 to 20 of 20
Thread: 2014 Next Gen PC Gaming | 4K
- Join Date
- Mar 2006
- Rep Power
2014 Next Gen PC Gaming | 4K
Last edited by maltrophstitan; 10-20-2013 at 05:43.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)