Ultimate Veteran
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!

I will not take part

Hey there,

yesterday I closed a thread by the sith and placed him on a 1 month section ban from the PS section. He PMd me back and said he felt this action was unfair and that he was basically doing this because of threads posted by yourself and mistercrow. Crow hasn't posted in that section in over two weeks now after I had a lil chat with him and now I need to have that same little chat with you.

Soldier was permabanned for unhealthy behavior at the forums that didn't break any rules but was still crafted to rile others up. I also consider FUD carpet bombing an unhealthy practice that flys below the rules radar and I don't want it in our community (nor does anyone for that matter). Both you and sith don't post these for the sake of having an even and balanced spectrum of news, but rather to try and tear down other people by belittling their console of choice with negative articles or more maybe it's just belittling the company itself and riling fans up is just a biproduct..?

Sith got section banned for it but I am in PM dialog with him and if he is willing to relent from posting these articles, he may be given access back. In any case, his campaign is over, and now I kindly ask that you retire from your campaign. Most the net knows and agrees and see MS for its true, muddled up and confused self so why waste your time stating the obvious? Focus more on reporting why and how PS4 is destined to become the king of console gaming again.

If you and sith can't do this, then we will be forced to aid you both in focusing your attention back to your section of preference by blocking the other for awhile...and I'd prefer the former. What do you think?

-Ghost

I absolutely 100% refuse to be 'policed' because some XBox fans simply can't play nice in the sandbox. I came to this forum back when it was PS3Forums.com and, even back then, the XBox die-hards came here with the specific intent to flame out on the Playstation fanbase while the going was very hard. The onslaught of the XBox fangirls was so intense and obsessive, that it was easy to forget that fanboyism also takes the guise of other forms besides "LOLXBOX > PLAYSTATION SOISOISOISOI".. We all know the result, which has been the ongoing battle between 'factions' and even sections of this forum. They successfully campaigned to have an XBox section here and we acquiesced.

I've seen this coming from the onset. I knew this day would come every bit as much as I knew that MS would pull some serious shenanigans if they thought their XBox brand was strong enough to make moves. I don't have to rub a crystal ball. People are just predictable. So, it has come to pass that we have come full circle to this. We have a highly dedicated Xbox fanbase in a Playstation forum that will go so far as to try to take people down who post news that the XBox fans don't like. After all, when you can't defend your precious plastic box from the journalists, it's better to take on the people knowledgeable or savvy enough to find said news. What better way to get what you want than to point the fingers at someone else for your own issues.

What am I guilty of? Preferring Playstation on a Playstation site? Should I have created an alternative account to post bad XBox news? I say no. My threads have not been disrespectful or mean-hearted as of late. I am merely informing people of what is being talked about. Tough $#@!ing $#@! if you don't like it. ALL of the Playstation fans here had to endure years straight of utter $#@!ery when the PS3 launched. If it is the Xboxes turn to be at the wrong end of the stick, then that's the way it is and section-banning or outright banning me won't change that. In fact, you should be happy that I have the wherewithal to keep my threads civil at all. I will likely be replaced by someone who has an even worse penchant for making butthurt and salty tears. I digress.

It would seem that Sith has succeeded where Aquanox, GS Kid and that ilk had failed.. Which is reaching through to the forum leadership and creating Apartheid amongst the fanbases because they want to lord it over us at will. I find it funny lately that Bligmerk has openly questioned me on a number of occasions as to why I'm not more "diehard" than I have been in years past. I have told some Playstation fans to chill out. I HAVE posted good news for the Xbox in the XBox section. I don't word my threads like a full-frontal assault on the XBox at every turn either. THIS IS WHY. This is also why I could not reply to this PM in PM, because for the good of the forum everyone deserves to know what is going on and see these XBox "raiders" for who and what they are. So much so, that if you go back to the thread in question that Sith started, you will see me STICKING UP FOR HIM and saying that the 24AIs at a time is a really good thing. They will stick you anyways. Make no qualms about it, you are a name with a price on your head if you don't like the XBox and that is how it is going to be.

So, here it is PSU/PS3Forums. Everything you need to know to NOT play nice with these $#@!ing XBox humping assholes. Their sectarian politics have reached all the way to the top, but I'm not honestly too upset about it. It was predictable the second we decided to tolerate them here. As many many members have done in the past on their own volition, it seems that it is time for me to leave this place. No way am I sticking around with a pendulum swinging over my neck like this. This post is for the forums sake, not my own. The good news is, the PS4 really is that good a machine. It has put the Xbox fans at full-tilt endgame damage control mode and they are resorting to mental shuriate to take down dedicated Playstation fans. Good times are ahead of us! Don't let these assholes ruin that.

Oh, one more thing.. I never posted under an alt unlike what I've seen these dedicated XBox fangirls have to do to come back to this forum for seconds and thirdsies. But if I do come back.. It won't be Mr NiceGuy Lefein. Team Green made sure that there is no place for nice guys.

2. Likes MonkeyClaw, Beast of Bourbon likes this post
    Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Items Michelle MarshAngelina JolieScarlett JohanssonOlivia WildeLucy Pinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post

So, here it is PSU/PS3Forums. Everything you need to know to NOT play nice with these $#@!ing XBox humping assholes. Their sectarian politics have reached all the way to the top, but I'm not honestly too upset about it. It was predictable the second we decided to tolerate them here.
    I think the problem with this forum is that PSU is forcing members to be Playstation fanboys. Remove the word Xbox, and replace with Germans, Japanese, Chinese, etc. And you sound like a racist.

Enjoy and discuss both consoles. They are both awesome. And Soldier NEVER should have been banned. He broke no rules and this place is a disaster.

4. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I think the problem with this forum is that PSU is forcing members to be Playstation fanboys. Remove the word Xbox, and replace with Germans, Japanese, Chinese, etc. And you sound like a racist.

Enjoy and discuss both consoles. They are both awesome. And Soldier NEVER should have been banned. He broke no rules and this place is a disaster.
    Perhaps, you need to read the post again. Because, you're the one asking me to drink at a different water fountain and like it. You'd be happy if I sat quietly at the back of the bus, wouldn't you?
    Last edited by Lefein; 10-19-2013 at 15:21.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    Perhaps, you need to read the post again. Because, you're the one asking me to drink at a different water fountain and like it. You'd be happy if I sat quietly at the back of the bus, wouldn't you?
    I would be happy if you sat at the middle of the bus... But I will still call you Rosa.

7. Likes -Dj- likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethal_NFS View Post
    I would be happy if you sat at the middle of the bus... But I will still call you Rosa.
    One forum. One Community. One people. Anything less perpetuates this bull$#@!.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    Lethal_NFS
    One forum. One Community. One people. Anything less perpetuates this bull$#@!.
    Do you only eat one type of food? Consume one brand of drink? You wear one color of clothing?

I didn't think so. So why should anyone be forced to be a one console gamer? Nobody is forced to view the Xbox threads. REAL gamers will own both consoles as they do not want to limit their possibilities.

10. Likes The Black Wolf, -Dj- likes this post
    Veteran
    Items Battlefield 3ArsenalDark Souls
    Lefein I think this would have been a great post 6 months ago but you have written it at a time when things are not like that anymore, it is improving. I don't believe the current staff are in bed with the Xbox fanboy ringleaders and I don't think what Ghost asked of you is unfair.

Yes The Sith got away with it for far, far too long but that finally seems to have come to an end. So let's move on

I would like to see the removal of the Xbox section as it should never have been created in the first place, I guess we'll see.

12. Likes Demi_God likes this post
    Elite Sage
    Meh, I don't even mind that The Sith posts negative news about PS4, because someone has to do it. I just don't support FUD news that happens on both PS4 and Xbox sections.
    Man who chase after bus get exhausted, man who run in front of bus get tired
    Man who masturbates in class has firm grip of subject at hand
    Woman who sink in man's arms soon have arms in man's sink

Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyn View Post
    Lefein I think this would have been a great post 6 months ago but you have written it at a time when things are not like that anymore, it is improving. I don't believe the current staff are in bed with the Xbox fanboy ringleaders and I don't think what Ghost asked of you is unfair.

Yes The Sith got away with it for far, far too long but that finally seems to have come to an end. So let's move on

I would like to see the removal of the Xbox section as it should never have been created in the first place, I guess we'll see.
    I just don't see why it comes back on me to be section banned? The articles I posted this last time around were already over a day old and lighting up every other forum. Hell, when there is potential bad news for the PS4, I post that. If "Team X" wants to control a $#@!ing thing, they can start by posting their own bad news rather than blaming a Playstation fan for bringing our community current and making them into a problem.

It's $#@!ing horse $#@!. They just want to put the blinders on everyone and take no responsibility for their own $#@!tiness. I played nice and this is what I get for it. If I wanted to be mean, I could show them what a bad day is rather than wait a day or even more for the news to reach this community.

So help me, God. I could blot out the sun.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    well 6 months ago this place was nothing more than a Xbox site masked as a playstation site (actually a tad longer than 6 months, before Ghost got in). Not only that but I remember seeing this place at it's peek awhile back and during peek hours if at all was like 30 people and most were Xbox people. all this crap is starting because certain Xbox guys that like to rile up people or just troll the PS4 sections are getting banned and some people don't like that. I say props to the current staff banning people for stealth trolling. Although I think while The Sith is banned and as annoying as his posting habits were and the clear and obvious intentions behind them, he should have just been stripped of his posting topics for about a month.

Just because a person doesn't own both consoles doesn't make them any less of a gamer. I'm a gamer and I play PC games and also games on the PS3 and soon PS4. I don't need to own an Xbox to be considered a real gamer. lol These threads are getting old and since I'm only speaking on behalf of what I've seen through this website and just browsing through it from time to time before. Soldier was in fact stealth trolling if you want to call bull$#@! that's fine but I've been in many forums long enough to know what stealth trolling is and this place was loaded with it. What I'm seeing here is previous PSU people that liked the site before when it was indeed crap and are now eating sour grapes. How silly.

I can certainly understand why Sith got banned although I would have rather seen a punishment of what I suggested before, it's very understandable. And this is because the guy would post an article and had a clear agenda of what he was trying to do. Would also make false statements in those posts to rile up people possibly (this again falls under trolling). Over the 13+ years of me being on computers...am I some how new to this trolling crap? I doubt it and I feel no pity on the people that got banned.
    Last edited by Demi_God; 10-19-2013 at 15:59.

16. Likes K2D , Lefein likes this post
    Ultimate Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Demi_God View Post
    well 6 months ago this place was nothing more than a Xbox site masked as a playstation site. Not only that but I remember seeing this place at it's peek awhile back and during peek hours if at all was like 30 people and most were Xbox people. all this crap is starting because certain Xbox guys that like to rile up people or just troll the PS4 sections are getting banned and some people don't like that. I say props to the current staff banning people for stealth trolling. Although I think while The Sith is banned and as annoying as his posting habits were and the clear and obvious intentions behind them, he should have just been stripped of his posting topics for about a month.

Just because a person doesn't own both consoles doesn't make them any less of a gamer. I'm a gamer and I play PC games and also games on the PS3 and soon PS4. I don't need to own an Xbox to be considered a real gamer. lol These threads are getting old and since I'm only speaking on behalf of what I've seen through this website and just browsing through it from time to time before. Soldier was in fact stealth trolling if you want to call bull$#@! that's fine but I've been in many forums long enough to know what stealth trolling is and this place was loaded with it. What I'm seeing here is previous PSU people that liked the site before when it was indeed crap and are now eating sour grapes. How silly.
    If anything, I hope they accelerate the pace these changes are being made. I just feel like, if I am going to be the "sacrificial lamb" to make people happy with these changes, don't bother. I'll show myself to the exit. This is my last thread.

We never needed to put up with these people in the first place. This isn't some vendetta against Ghost or PSU. It just is what it is. I will give these guys nothing and take from them everything. My head is not on the platter to these $#@!wads that have been ruining the community for years.

Forum Sage

Anyone who thinks the XboxOne has anything on PlayStation 4 is an idiot. Nevermind the games, the hardware or the service. These are immaterial compared to what Microsoft has managed to do to violate consumer trust. It formed a contract and alliance with the NSA, for $#@! sake. If that is not reason enough to expel that section from this site, I don't know what is.

Look, you all know how much I railed against PlayStation 3 when Sony pulled the stunts they did. Why did I do that? It certainly wasn't to be a hater, flame-baiter, troll or troublemaker. Guess what I did it for? I did it because I held Sony Corporation to a much higher standard than its competition because Sony Corporation achieved that higher standard and then reneged on it. One of these days, my drilling each and every one of you to have proactive and good consumer sense will sink into your thick skulls. I'm hard on this community because this community has a higher standard overall than others I've been to and because I expect this out of it.

Honestly, I have not really demanded much from this community but I do demand this. A change of policy is in order. Instead of punishing Sith by refusing him access to the PlayStation side of the forums, revoke his thread starting abilities for a couple months and as far as Lefien is concerned, quit singling him out and knock this $#@!ing $#@! off. This is a PlayStation preferred forum. Stop holding the proverbial gun to this forums most vital section.

Ultimate Veteran
    Maybe this place would be better off if I left. I mean, I've been a lightning rod for these XBox fanatics for YEARS. If the community is willing to change, then they don't need someone like me any more.

I just want to make it perfectly clear. This isn't about Ghost. This isn't about PSU Admin staff, SMCs or the Mods. This is about the whole damn sha-bang. PS4 is almost here. This should be one of the happiest times in gaming history because Sony's head isn't up their ass any more. Developers are clearly happy with the machine. Sony cannot produce them fast enough. All that doom and gloom about Android/iOS casual crapola being the future has been made utter rubbish.

There's a select few with some sour grapes because their guy decided to chase after the Wii's pot-o-gold since 2009 and abandoned them. They should have NO control over us or our enjoyment of gaming. If me bowing out gives them one less thing to grasp onto here, then I gladly GLADLY go to the Great King Kai's Planet for Eternal Champions and am history. Make no mistake, these assholes will keep coming. They have nothing better to do. But you won't need me to handle them. I'm just trouble.

Forum Elder
    Wow, not that ill be missed but im about out too.

I generally stay out of the xbox threads because I dont want to add any fuel to the flame threads. Yet I always see the xbox biggest supporters here in ps threads spreading there message and creating negative threads.

You guys seriously need to changE the name of this mag and site.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Awards PSU+ Patriot
    Wow...If it's possible that I have come off as some kind of MS agent with an agenda at PSU, ANYTHING is possible! Anyway, these kind of threads haven't yet proved to be very constructive and I doubt this one will. Lefein, I am very open for more constructive discussion in PM regarding this matter, and hope that you reply to my last.

Thread Information