Latest PSU headlines:

Elite Member
    Items User name style

Gamestop Buy 2 get 1 used products. Including systems.

Gamestop this weekend is having a buy 2 get 1 free used/refurbished products sale.
    This includes systems. I just bought a PS Vita, a 3DS XL, and a 2nd 3DS XL that I will be selling on ebay.

When I called the store to confirm about systems, they said no, it doesn't work on systems. I had to argue a little, because the deal does work online for systems. She did some checking and found that it does work.

2. Likes The Black Wolf, Christopher likes this post
    Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Wow....awesome deal!
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Legend
    PSN ID
    F34RTEHR34PER
    Items BullySteamGran Turismo 5LiverpoolAppleJoker (limited ICON)Naughty DogMaster ChiefAssassins Creed EzioGears of WarHeavy RainDiablo III
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Depends on prices really... I might go check this out and get a few.

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    They usually have used items priced too high; lower the prices!

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Well, they must have updated the ad 6 hours ago because it even says "excludes consoles" or you just got lucky that associate was dumb lol. It doesn't work on the website either btw.

Administrator and PSU Technical Manager
    Items Death Note LAtlusVitaPS3 FatMetal Gear Solid 4Naughty Dog360 SlimGuerrilla GamesApple
    Quote Originally Posted by Effekt View Post
    Well, they must have updated the ad 6 hours ago because it even says "excludes consoles" or you just got lucky that associate was dumb lol. It doesn't work on the website either btw.
    No, the "excludes consoles" is for the "free value shipping" deal. The conditions for the buy 2 get 1 say....

"* Free item(s) must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid 10/18/13 through 10/20/13. Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only."

Unless I missed something else....
    My avatar* is dedicated to server errors where ever they roam. May they never return.
    *censoring provided by Ghost

Server Error Status Thread

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Effekt
    Items Metal Gear SolidTommy VercettiLegend of ZeldaBlizzardAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
    No, the "excludes consoles" is for the "free value shipping" deal. The conditions for the buy 2 get 1 say....

"* Free item(s) must be of equal or lesser value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid 10/18/13 through 10/20/13. Offer available to PowerUp Rewards members only."

Unless I missed something else....
    Well I talked to an employee I guess there WAS some ads saying "excludes consoles" but some didn't so he said their store was allowing it but he wasnt sure other stores would do the same. Either way the deal is over with :P
    Last edited by Effekt; 10-21-2013 at 09:31.

Elite Member
    Items User name style
    The deal is still going on. And to get it to work online you have to sign in with your power up rewards number. Doesn't have to be pro, just have to have an account.

10. Likes Christopher likes this post
    PSN ID
    QuailMANmanMAN
    It works on systems and the stores are'nt "allowing" it. Its all automatic. Buy 3 pre-owned things (systems included) and the cheapest one of the three rings up free.

Thread Information