Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover

My Amazon PS4 Watch_Dogs bundle

Since Watch_Dogs has been delayed until next year, my Amazon Watch_Dogs bundle has been changed to a simple console pre-order & price, with a $10 discount on the pre-order of a different launch title. There are 7 titles Amazon is calling a launch title: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 and Knack - 3 military FPS's, 3 sports games and a platformy/action game. I wasn't too interested in Knack, but since it isn't a FPS or sports game, looks like it's become my default launch title.

I'm just hoping War Thunder is available for download close to launch - I'm itching for some free WWII plane combat. Hell, even a downloadable FPS like Planetside 2 would be fine as long as it's free-to-play.

Gotta say, though...weakest Sony console game launch ever.

Edit: $10 discount, not 20%
    Last edited by Equinoqs; 10-22-2013 at 04:44.

Shut up and play games

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equinoqs View Post
    Since Watch_Dogs has been delayed until next year, my Amazon Watch_Dogs bundle has been changed to a simple console pre-order & price, with a 20% discount on the pre-order of a different launch title. There are 7 titles Amazon is calling a launch title: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 and Knack - 3 military FPS's, 3 sports games and a platformy/action game. I wasn't too interested in Knack, but since it isn't a FPS or sports game, looks like it's become my default launch title.

I'm just hoping War Thunder is available for download close to launch - I'm itching for some free WWII plane combat. Hell, even a downloadable FPS like Planetside 2 would be fine as long as it's free-to-play.

Depends what games you like. But yeah, definitely for those like you, there's not much to go by.

Myself I'll be playing BF4 with friends, AC4 and KZ:SF for myself, and checking out NBA2K14 as I have the PS3 version already. And Knack certainly looks interesting.

Also weighing up FIFA 14 and Madden 25 depending on improvements, if any.
    Be Together - Not the same.

PSN ID
    DaGrandMastah
    Since Watch_Dogs has been delayed until next year, my Amazon Watch_Dogs bundle has been changed to a simple console pre-order & price, with a $10 discount on the pre-order of a different launch title. There are 7 titles Amazon is calling a launch title: Killzone: Shadow Fall, Call Of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, NBA 2K14, FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25 and Knack - 3 military FPS's, 3 sports games and a platformy/action game. I wasn't too interested in Knack, but since it isn't a FPS or sports game, looks like it's become my default launch title.

Edit: $10 discount, not 20%
    Well, if you don't like those games than you're absolutely right...very weak launch. I'm actually just happy to have Fifa 14 and Killzone 3. Amped up as hell for both games....but i would consider those titles day 1 purchases with or without the ps4 launch.

Also excited about Battlefield...never played one of them....looking forward to trying out a demo...see if it sways me to buy.

For what it's worth...Knack looks pretty cool.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    N0REGARD4LIFE
    Items PlayStationDiceBattlefield 3
    I'm only buying BF4, which is fine considering that BF3 was literally the only game I played after I bought it on release day lol.

Supreme Veteran
    Items Gran Turismo 5Michelle MarshDoomid SoftwareCommodore 64Metal Gear Solid
    I don't do FPS on consoles any more so that rules out COD, BF4, Killzone etc

With no driveclub (which i was looking forward to so much) that leaves me with Resogun which looks amazing an will be amazing but its not likely to hold my attention for long.

All The launch day free to play games are on PC as I type this anyway.
    Last edited by keefy; 10-22-2013 at 05:55.

Ultimate Veteran
    Battle field 4 will it be more like cod now that's what I heard

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    These are the free games available at launch:

War Thunder
    Warframe
    Blacklight: Retribution
    DC Universe Online
    Resogun (PS+)
    Contrast (PS+)
    Last edited by Ixion; 10-22-2013 at 05:48.

8. Likes Equinoqs likes this post
    Praetor Illumintus
    For me, it's gotta be NBA 2k14. Holy crap that game looks sweet! It's hard to believe that was all PS4 footage in that latest trailer.

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Equinoqs
    Items Big BossFinal Fantasy XIILBP NarikoDemons Souls Cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    These are the free games available at launch:

War Thunder
    Warframe
    Blacklight: Retribution
    DC Universe Online
    Resogun (PS+)
    Contrast (PS+)
    Thanks for the list! At least I know I'll have some choices on launch day. I may have to give DC Universe Online another try on the PS4...

Shut up and play games

Thread Information