Latest PSU headlines:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Yeah exactly. If we're comparing qaulity I'd certainly choose PS4 over PS3 - even taking graphics out of it. Resistance was really the only one worth it for me.

Whereas PS4 coming up, there are other titles in the INDIE/F2P scene that I'm more interested in than any other SP3 launch game.
    I got Resistance before I got my PS3 :/

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Agriel View Post
    well really I was only debunk your theory that all of Sony's first party studios you listed have just start work on next gen, that is completely false, all you named start projects well over a year ago on PS4.
    I don't really care what you think of the ps4s launch line up, I have know you too long to expect you to be very impressed with anything Sony branded.
    LOL, your going to bring down factual numbers to what I think? Please. I think Shadowfall looks frigging amazing, and as a lunch titles is top notch.

Look, I asked you guys the same questions last year, and you all assured me that Sony had plenty of development studios and that they would be just fine for launch.

I see little proof of that now.
    I also see little proof of games that have been in development for over a year outside of the ones we know about.

Sony's game development studios are good, but they aren't magicians, they cant just conjure up a game out of nowhere they need time to develop games. You have Driveclub, The Order, and Second Son coming next year, which is fantastic.
    I'd like to think you probably will have something from Naughty Dog by Xmas as well. But really, who else would be making games for over a year that we dont know about?
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Items PS3 Slim LogoRaidenNoctisFinal Fantasy XI OnlineFinal Fantasy Versus XIIINaughty Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by mynd View Post
    LOL, your going to bring down factual numbers to what I think? Please. I think Shadowfall looks frigging amazing, and as a lunch titles is top notch.

Look, I asked you guys the same questions last year, and you all assured me that Sony had plenty of development studios and that they would be just fine for launch.

I also see little proof of games that have been in development for over a year outside of the ones we know about.

Sony's game development studios are good, but they aren't magicians, they cant just conjure up a game out of nowhere they need time to develop games. You have Driveclub, The Order, and Second Son coming next year, which is fantastic.
    I'd like to think you probably will have something from Naughty Dog by Xmas as well. But really, who else would be making games for over a year that we dont know about?
    I think you can't read my post very well or something, half of the $#@! you just wrote has nothing to do with my post. Go to bed or something for $#@! sake you are getting far to agitated over the number of games each consoles has at launch.
    Now I want you to do me a favor, go look in the mirror and say, "I ranted at someone I don't know, over something that had $#@! all to do with what he said" then keep repeating, "I rant about consoles launch line ups", Thank you.
    Last edited by Agriel; 10-22-2013 at 22:39.

Forum Sage
    Items BarcelonaPS3 Slim360 Slim

I do admit i expected more from sony's first party. Even though Naughty Dog was doing TLOU for their final ps3 project, I still expected some surprise exclusives for ps4 launch. I am a bit disappointed with what they are offering but hopefully next year should more than make up for it. There isn't much that interest me outside of Killzone, so i will just wait til next year.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    I think you can't read my post very well or something, half of the $#@! you just wrote has nothing to do with my post. Go to bed or something for $#@! sake you are getting far to agitated over the number of each consoles launch lines.
    Now I want you to do me a favor, go look in the mirror and say, "I ranted at someone I don't know, over something that had $#@! all to do with what he said" then keep repeating, "I rant about consoles launch line ups", Thank you.
    Yeah I don't know this is suddenly an issue. It is what it is - Games are (exclusives) will be coming out a steady pace from different Sony developers. It's not magic - it's just what it is.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Supreme Veteran
    PSN ID
    MagicManGSC
    But really, we all know when you mates come over and you want to impress them, you wont be playing anything other than Shadowfall.

I can think of Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Forza 5 as games that may impress your mates on the Xbox One however.
    Not that I'm a fan of any of them really, but I can certainly see someone being more impressed with the number of titles with wow factor on the XBO, vs the PS4.
    The Free-To-Play titles can be just as big and impressive. WarFrame, War Thunder, and Blacklight all have good visuals. DC Universe Online is supposed to have a big graphics upgrade for the PS4 version as well.

And Resogun has dem crazy particle effects.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Yeah I don't know this is suddenly an issue. It is what it is - Games are (exclusives) will be coming out a steady pace from different Sony developers. It's not magic - it's just what it is.
    Yes no one is saying there is magical games coming at launch. The fact of this whole matter is that there are enough games on both consoles, that have appeal to sell consoles.
    Ranting about fairy-tale situations, with fairy-tale mates, is ridiculous.
    Does it really matter? If you didn't already pre-order either of them then good luck getting either of them.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    I think you can't read my post very well or something, half of the $#@! you just wrote has nothing to do with my post. Go to bed or something for $#@! sake you are getting far to agitated over the number of each consoles launch lines.
    <sighs>
    Look, you come in here suggesting "but all those studios have games in the works for over a year".

1/ You have no proof, at all.
    2/The same line was used this time last year. With no proof.

Again, you say stuff, with little to no backing to what you are saying.
    I didn't rant over anything, but I sure as will point out the same lines being said simply don't hold true because you believe them.
    I asked you, who on earth are these companies that have had games in the works for over a year?
    You answer was "stop ranting".

Nice.
    I am no longer participating in these forums, I wish all of you on the PSU Forums the best for the future.

Super Moderator
    PSN ID
    admartian
    Items ArsenalVitaUser name styleSteamPS3 Slim
    Okay - so either you're not getting a PS4 and not impressed at the titles and were never impressed, and aren't going to be ever impressed but oddly are disappointed anyway (which would mean you had high hopes for something you won't allow yourself to be impressed with in the first place - *breath* anywho).

Let's keep it about how Xbox One's comeback, thanks to people's displeasure and keep it about the Xbox One becoming a fathomable purchase again for those who aren't die-hards already.

#IndieStation4 and proud of it.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    <sighs>
    Look, you come in here suggesting "but all those studios have games in the works for over a year".

1/ You have no proof, at all.
    2/The same line was used this time last year. With no proof.

Again, you say stuff, with little to no backing to what you are saying.
    I didn't rant over anything, but I sure as will point out the same lines being said simply don't hold true because you believe them.
    I asked you, who on earth are these companies that have had games in the works for over a year?
    You answer was "stop ranting".

Nice.
    Please refer to my last post, thank you.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post
    The Free-To-Play titles can be just as big and impressive. WarFrame, War Thunder, and Blacklight all have good visuals. DC Universe Online is supposed to have a big graphics upgrade for the PS4 version as well.

You are absolutely right, no one knows really how these PSN titles will playout, and they are most definitely a completely new front to the whole console game thing. Will be interesting to see how this new area work out.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixion View Post

Free to Play is the future of all MMO's, and possible games. Look at games like League of Legends, it puts all these console games to shame with the numbers and money they make, even RockStar cant put up those type of numbers, nor can CoD.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Okay - so either you're not getting a PS4 and not impressed at the titles and were never impressed, and aren't going to be ever impressed but oddly are disappointed anyway (which would mean you had high hopes for something you won't allow yourself to be impressed with in the first place - *breath* anywho).

Let's keep it about how Xbox One's comeback, thanks to people's displeasure and keep it about the Xbox One becoming a fathomable purchase again for those who aren't die-hards already.
    Well you really cant discuss its comeback with out discussing why, and the truth is, 4 game titles is still not an amazing number of exclusives to launch with, but it's clearly more than what Sony is putting up in the eyes of the article writer.

While others can suggest more is coming in the next year that we don't know about, that really doesn't help the machines at launch. And the unknown, generally remains that, unknown and faith based until proven otherwise.

Is it really a comeback, or did someone leave the door ajar? Probably a bit of both, MS put a strong focus on policy reversals, which righted somewhat wonky ship, but their ballast has always been that they felt they had the games.
    Last edited by mynd; 10-22-2013 at 23:22.

PSU Live Streamer
    PSN ID
    xShadow__WoIf | YoungMullah88
    Items User name style
    For the person yapping on about Sony devs, we have the god of war team (stig) and the second team headed by Cory balrog. Uncharted team, the last of us team. Sony has this launch wrapped regardless of what games they have or don't have, it's in the coming months after launch that things start getting interesting. And that's where the indie games come into play

Regardless Sony's first party output should not be a concern to anyone lol because we all know that they are coming.

All of a sudden exclusives matter? 😫

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by YoungMullah88; 10-22-2013 at 23:10.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Well you really cant discuss its comeback with out discussing why, and the truth is, 4 game titles is still not an amazing number of exclusives to launch with, but it's clearly more than what Sony is putting up in the eyes of the article writer.

While others can suggest more is coming in the next year that we don't know about, that really doesn't help the machines at launch. And the unknown, generally remains that, unknown and faith based untill proven otherwise.

Is it really a comeback, or did someone leave the door ajar? Porbably abit of both, MS put a strong focus on policy reversals, which righted somewhat wonky ship, but their ballast has always been that they felt they had the games.
    They don't need help selling what has already been sold, there will not be any "should I buy this or that" launch consoles are sold out both sides, so your point is pointless and invalid, in my little opinion.

Power Member
    Items User name style
    They don't need help selling what has already been sold, there will not be any "should I buy this or that" launch consoles are sold out both sides, so your point is pointless and invalid, in my little opinion.
    Console launch windows will last a little longer than the first 2 weeks of pre-orders.
    Last edited by mynd; 10-22-2013 at 23:18.

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    I don't think it will matter, people will be buying out both till next year and by that time more games will be here, so I again don't agree with your points.

18. Likes Demi_God likes this post
    Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Kamikaze_Krunch
    Items User name style
    This should be moved to the versus section. lol

Dedicated Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDizzleNO1 View Post
    good for that author, killzone is better then halo, i think halo is boring (except the first one which was awesome). forza is a glorified gran turismo rip off, and comparing dead rising 3 to infamous second son? yeah, apparently he hasn't seen the gameplay of second son, it looks far better the DR
    Now that Titanfall isn't a Launch Title (Unless you count the rest of the world next year) it's not helping the cause.

Right now, i'd rather ALSO have KZ on the way and more indie games.
    We'll have to see how XBO vs PS4 versions appear now.

Cheaper may also make the difference.

Maybe Fighter Within will make some sales.
    I can see the demo's at Best Buy now "Whack... no, that was part of the game, it's not a fight! ".

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by John Willaford View Post
    Now that Titanfall isn't a Launch Title (Unless you count the rest of the world next year) it's not helping the cause.

Right now, i'd rather ALSO have KZ on the way and more indie games.
    We'll have to see how XBO vs PS4 versions appear now.

Cheaper may also make the difference.

Maybe Fighter Within will make some sales.
    I can see the demo's at Best Buy now "Whack... no, that was part of the game, it's not a fight! ".
    Titanfall was never a launch title.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nordost

shu said that all first party studios(12) are working on ps4. This was from back in February so I guess they have been working on them for a while now.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/...g-on-ps4-games

here is a statement of 20 first party games in first year.

http://www.gengame.net/2013/06/sony-...ear-12-new-ip/

Forum Sage
    PSN ID
    Agriel
    Quote Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post
    shu said that all first party studios(12) are working on ps4. This was from back in February so I guess they have been working on them for a while now.

like I said, I was too lazy to look for the articles for "proof"

Power Member
    Items User name style
    Quote Originally Posted by on the rocks View Post

Yes, I knew of that statement from February.

Praetor Illuminatus
    Call of Duty fiasco may very well be its undoing.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    nordost
    Quote Originally Posted by Praetor Illuminatus View Post
    Call of Duty fiasco may very well be its undoing.
    What are you talking about?

Thread Information