Latest PSU headlines:

PSN ID
    erick510

Good racing game

Im looking for a good racing game that has alot of multiplayer action. I use to play need for speed underground 2 so im looking for something similar. Any suggestions?

PSU Editor
    PSN ID
    NeoShockWave
    Items Title StyleLiquid Ocelotid SoftwareKonamiUser name styleNaughty DogBig BossTidusPlayStationManchester UnitedAuron
    Quote Originally Posted by chipsboy View Post
    Im looking for a good racing game that has alot of multiplayer action. I use to play need for speed underground 2 so im looking for something similar. Any suggestions?
    You're in luck! There's a plethora of solid racing games on the PS3 to tide you over. Both Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit are absolutely brilliant with active online segments; though they may lack the customization options found in the likes of Underground - I don't really remember! Others include Need for Speed: Shift 1/2, GRID, the DiRT series, Burnout Paradise, Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Blur.

A lot are extremely cheap and well worth checkin' out!

Follow me on Twitter @Adam_PSU for all things PlayStation!

Dedicated Member
    PSN ID
    Netherlord
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave View Post
    You're in luck! There's a plethora of solid racing games on the PS3 to tide you over. Both Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Hot Pursuit are absolutely brilliant with active online segments; though they may lack the customization options found in the likes of Underground - I don't really remember! Others include Need for Speed: Shift 1/2, GRID, the DiRT series, Burnout Paradise, Midnight Club: Los Angeles and Blur.

A lot are extremely cheap and well worth checkin' out!

I don't know about MC:LA only because I did play it, and was extremely upset at many of their decisions like less customization, and lack of certain car classes. Plus races became extremely repetitive which is why they should have stuck with the 3 city formula they created after MC1(which I still like).

Other racing games Split/Second is another one I know, and beyond that he's mentioned almost most of the games I know right now.

Veteran
    PSN ID
    UK-Varsh
    Well WipEout HD still has a decent online community and then there's Gran Turismo 6 coming out in a couple of weeks time - I would actually wait for that to be honest.

Thread Information