Latest PSU headlines:

Administrator
    PSN ID
    rokushakubo
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    Awards PSU+ Patriot

Lightning Returns completion time revealed

http://www.psu.com/a021408/Lightning...ours-to-finish

I'm kind of sick of her. I never got into the FFXIII thing and I find her an uninteresting character but the game is looking nice. Anyone looking forward to this game? What are your thoughts on Lightning?

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Bluehazeburnout
    I am a bit tired of her supporting characters but i think they could actually do something good if they concentrate on her for a change.

Not sure about the time mechanic though as don't like being under pressure during games - i like to relax and enjoy them.

I am looking forward to this game but more so FF15 tbh.

But then i am not sure either of these will draw me away from FF14 for long.

Forum Elder
    PSN ID
    Nakatomi_Uk
    Items Intel Core i7PS3 SlimFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VII
    FF13 has been in my collection since launch played for about a month and stopped I tried a year later with tips from a friend but couldn't do it the series or chapter of 13 whatever you want to call it is boring. bland, dull, tedious, annoying well you know where I am going. In all the years I've played FF games from 1-10 never got round to 11 (yet) 13's story lost me the moment I was playing within 10 mins it was the La Ci and Fal Ci rubbish that I didn't get it confused me and Hope was so annoying I hate them characters in FF games in fact any RPG.

Win 7 Ult 64bit, Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Rev.1/Bios F8 , INTEL i7 2600k 3.40ghz, Crucial Ballistix Elite 8GB DDR3 1866mhz (1600mhz@1.60v), Crucial 128GB M4 SSD, Seagate 500GB 7,200rpm, Hitachi 1TB 7,200rpm (Back-Up HDD), HIS 7850 2GB GDDR5 PCI-E Card, OCZ Fatality 750 Mod PSU, LG DVD-RAM RW

Veteran
    Items PS3 SlimVita3DSPlayStation
    I am looking forward to it. I loved Final Fantasy XIII-2 and think it is one of the most underrated games of the PS3 generation. Now let's see if Square paid attention to XIII-2's feedback and have made XIII-3 even better.

Currently Playing: Lumines Electronic Symphony (Vita)

5. Likes robvandam111 likes this post
    Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Wolf View Post
    I am looking forward to it. I loved Final Fantasy XIII-2 and think it is one of the most underrated games of the PS3 generation. Now let's see if Square paid attention to XIII-2's feedback and have made XIII-3 even better.
    http://www.psu.com/forums/showthread...d-Presentation

Superior Member
    Items Final Fantasy IVAtlus
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakatomi Uk View Post
    FF13 has been in my collection since launch played for about a month and stopped I tried a year later with tips from a friend but couldn't do it the series or chapter of 13 whatever you want to call it is boring. bland, dull, tedious, annoying well you know where I am going. In all the years I've played FF games from 1-10 never got round to 11 (yet) 13's story lost me the moment I was playing within 10 mins it was the La Ci and Fal Ci rubbish that I didn't get it confused me and Hope was so annoying I hate them characters in FF games in fact any RPG.
    I could understand why people don't like it.Well the game itself takes a good few hours to get into.The characters get better later in the game and the cast gets along better.11 is a online RPG.You get upto the bit when you get the Paradigm Shift.FF13-2 makes some improvements over the things in the original but never the less for the production time that FF13 was just insane for what the game turned out.Took years to make.For Lightning Returns i'll give it a rent.
    Playing - Tales of Vesperia (secret missions),Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
    Awaiting - Tales of Xillia 2, Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X,Persona Q, Oreshika:Tainted Bloodlines, Tales of Zestiria, KH Birth By Sleep HD, Tales Of Hearts R and Persona 5

Ultimate Veteran
    PSN ID
    AaronSOLDIER
    Items Final Fantasy Versus XIIIPS3 SlimFinal Fantasy XFinal Fantasy IXFinal Fantasy VIIIFinal Fantasy VIIFinal Fantasy VIFinal Fantasy VFinal Fantasy IVFinal Fantasy IIIFinal Fantasy IIFinal Fantasy
    Achievements IT'S OVER 9000!
    I'll probably play through the entire 13 saga at some point next year, but I'll be getting Tales of Symphonia HD as soon as I'm done with my current backlog.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDug13
    I want Naughty Dog to explore new game genres, not regurgitate cinematic corridor shooters for another generation.

Thread Information