PSU Live Streamer

How well does this game play on the console?

Friend of mine is trying to get me into to this game, we're old wow and swtor buddies. I'm contemplating it, but my pc is showing its age.

Curious how this plays on ps3. More specifically how well targeting works and the controller in general. If I'm trying to heal a specific party member in the party list, is it difficult to do? Is my tank at risk of dying because I'm trying to select his name in the list?

Come find me on Twitch.tv!

Asset Manager
    PSN ID
    avecha
    Items Lightning
    Easy peasy, just scroll up and down to heal. Game runs fine. Targeting is all customizable.
    Buy it.

Super Elite
    PSN ID
    Sir_Scud
    Items Naughty DogFinal Fantasy IVDark SoulsGuerrilla Games
    I played the ps3 version at beta, it ran pretty well, minus fates loaded with people spamming spells. And load times are a little bit longer vs pc, but nothing to really complain about. It's also pretty easy to play with a controller, and healing is just a matter of hitting a button down the party list to reach the member's name. I used to heal a lot with a controller, nothing to it.

Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    Agreed on the load times, thats a bit laggier but the game plays just fine on my PS3. I turned off the graphics of everyone but me and party members so my fates run smooth as a babys bottom. Targeting is simple and that can be customized as well. You should get the game.

When you do, make your character on the Ultros server/ world so you can be a part of PSUltros!

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Thread Information