Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5

Smile Yeshua Insignia's Help Thread

It's come to light that we as an FC are getting bigger, (ever so slowly)and that numerous players enjoy the game and would like help with whatever it is they are doing in the game. So here is my proposition:

First please put your character name. List what DAY and TIME you would like help and what it is you would like help with. Whether it is a particular mission/ Level Grinding- Fate Grinding/ Dungeons/ what have you, and also list what time GMT you will be on and like help.

Several issues that may arise are:
    1) My play time- I am U.S EST, so thats what, GMT-6? and I work until 20:00. I will be on around this time until about 04:00 everyday.
    2)Crafting/ Gathering- I do not have any levels into any of those really. So unless I get bored (possible) and work on one of those traits, please do not ask about it. I'll post if I do happen to branch out.
    3) If you are asking for help with Level/ Fate/ Dungeon grinding, it MAY be time specific. Or at least give me a desired stopping point. 1hr-2hrs/ 3 Levels/ 1-2 dungeon runs, Etc...
    4) This thread is first come first serve. If you are on and schedule help time at the same time and day as a post before you, sorry mates, but the early bird gets the worm.

Alright Lads and Lassies, I'll see you in game!

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

2. Likes Ghost likes this post
    Apprentice
    PSN ID
    Unaidedhippo5
    23/10/2013- 21:00

Started a new class- Pugilist. I am low level grinding in the closely surrounding Thanalan area. If you are lvl 1-15 feel free to join up with me! Yeshua Insignia.

PSN: Unaidedhippo5 - Dust514:Ye Be Gods - FFXIV:ARR: Yeshua Insignia

Thread Information